Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
There is no properly "hairy arms" TF, but there are animal furred arms like the lupine and others. dunno if that is what you're searching for
Ahhh! Maybe that's what the previous poster was talking about. I'm not much of a furry, but will try to find those lupine characters you mentioned. Thanks for replying!

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Ahhh! Maybe that's what the previous poster was talking about. I'm not much of a furry, but will try to find those lupine characters you mentioned. Thanks for replying!
Ya welcome!

And in other news... I was scrolling while working on my own foxes when suddenly I tumble with this...
image_2022-02-21_174751.png

And you guys don't tell me that Savin isn't obsessed with dicks (and minors it seems)

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
If you are fine with vagina on your boys, you can make him a cboy/male herm. His pronounce and TFs are seperated after all. Which means you can have him as your buttslut and breeding bitch.
But, pregnancy is still probably longs way off. Probably saved for mayternity of 2023.
Eh, maybe. I like traps to be pure boy, otherwise it's just a flat chested girl/female herm to me. Maybe if it was reversible.
This is just lame and dumb in all kinds of ways.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Was Savin who commisioned, I doubt that Will-iam has that kinks tbh
What kink, futa? Cuz William has written a shitton of futa scenes.

Heck, he's written 5 or 6 for Lady Evergreen and a couple for her futa daughter.

Also a snake lady in TiTs with two dicks that's getting constant blowjobs.

In fact, futas getting blowjobs might be his nost common specific kink, he's written just blowjob scenes for several characters.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I mean, wheter the content is optional or not matters relatively little. Cait, Agni and Azzy can be somewhat kept from engaging with other people, but that doesn't mean the option being there didn't colour my perception of them. Granted, not quite the same, but if Brienne was given the option to grow a dick and, say, suddenly went back to being Brint-like in personality, or something like that, i probably wouldn't be all too happy about it either. Or at very least i'd be wondering why that time and resources were spent on something that goes against the core of her character.

Having said that, i'm in it for myself, so can't wait for Evelyn to get dedicked :BootyTime:

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
People complaining about too much futa or too lttle, but where's the complaints about player choice? I've come back to the game after ignoring it for a while some time around mayternity, which wasn't great apparently, but from what I've seen the kitsune still blow so that's kinda funny.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
People complaining about too much futa or too lttle, but where's the complaints about player choice? I've come back to the game after ignoring it for a while some time around mayternity, which wasn't great apparently, but from what I've seen the kitsune still blow so that's kinda funny.
There's a shit ton of complaints about that here lol. Story continuity and even lore too.

I never stopped complaining about that the writers chose to tell the story based on their views and fetishes only, and never want to explore what the audience wants to see way too much already.

I only complain about it less unless it has anything to do with the update i'm playing. It's hard to complain about why my toy car won't turn their wheels when the manufacturer would say the car is alive and we can't tell it what to do y'know.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
o_O ... it's content you don't want to see... how are you feeling locked out of something you don't even want? I don't feel locked out of Agni's content just cause i don't give her a blue egg... wtf is so broken in your head you feel robbed of something you don't even want? Do you hate your toilet? How about your soap? God damn you're stupid.
Im...not sure what your analogies have to do with anything. Toilet? Soap? What?

If someone orders a pizza to your house and you like pizza, you're going to be happy about said pizza.

If said pizza comes and turns out to have..idk, olives, anchovies and ranch sauce, it's going be disappointing, because you wanted pizza, and now you either eat a gross pizza or get nothing.

Similarly, if a character I like gets a bunch of content, and it turns out the content is the complete opposite direction of what the character previously offered it disappointing on several levels.

The immediate level, in that you almost got something you liked, but turns out, it's not for you at all, is disappointing.

Another issue is that when you fork a character into multiple states like this, it's reasonable to assume each state is gonna get less content, and if you only like one path that means less future content for you.

And then there the possibility that the new path is the only one that gets content at all is also present.

Easy example of all this is Brint/Brienne.
Personally I'm not big on either of them, but it's pretty easy to think about how a Brint fan feels about when Brienne popped up.

Here you thought you were getting a steady dose of beefcake throughout the life of the game, and suddenly, the character is turned into basically a completely different one. Worse, new character gets more scenes, more development and more attention than the old. Wsan has been pretty good at throwing Brint a bone now and then but I think it's pretty obvious Brienne is now the favorite.

And that is the issue of having a character suddenly go down a path completely opposite than where they started.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ugh, going to have to spell out the obvious to you, are you angry at the toilet for taking away your shit since you didn't want it? Or the filth the soap gets off your body? Being upset something you didn't want gets taken from you is retarded.
Ah, I get it. You're just not very good at analogies. Neither of those work at all.

This IS something I want, coming in a form I don't want. And the thing being "taken away" would be....the character in question I guess? Which also doesn't make any sense, because the whole point

As for the rest of what you wrote, boo fucking hoo, if an author wants to branch a character into a direction you dislike you can literally go suck a bag of dicks you whiny little bitch. You literally cannot 'miss out' on content you don't want and if it's optional than you also cannot lose access to what you already liked, you are quite literally complaining like a child who cannot share their toys, worse even as they're not even your toys.
Oof, your reading comprehension seems to have suffered a bit.

The whole conversation started when someone was worried about the exact opposite thing, so it seems odd that you replied to me and not the other ones at all.

And regardless, I never said the author doesn't have the right to do whatever they want with a character, I simply expressed that I personally wouldn't like it if it happened, which has been like...99% of the dialogue in this entire thread so far, except usually a lot harsher.

Bugger off, i'm done talking to you.
No thanks! You, for some reason, started this random nonsensical conversation, so feel free to remove yourself from it.

You won't be missed, believe me.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Im...not sure what your analogies have to do with anything. Toilet? Soap? What?

If someone orders a pizza to your house and you like pizza, you're going to be happy about said pizza.

If said pizza comes and turns out to have..idk, olives, anchovies and ranch sauce, it's going be disappointing, because you wanted pizza, and now you either eat a gross pizza or get nothing.

Similarly, if a character I like gets a bunch of content, and it turns out the content is the complete opposite direction of what the character previously offered it disappointing on several levels.

The immediate level, in that you almost got something you liked, but turns out, it's not for you at all, is disappointing.

Another issue is that when you fork a character into multiple states like this, it's reasonable to assume each state is gonna get less content, and if you only like one path that means less future content for you.

And then there the possibility that the new path is the only one that gets content at all is also present.

Easy example of all this is Brint/Brienne.
Personally I'm not big on either of them, but it's pretty easy to think about how a Brint fan feels about when Brienne popped up.

Here you thought you were getting a steady dose of beefcake throughout the life of the game, and suddenly, the character is turned into basically a completely different one. Worse, new character gets more scenes, more development and more attention than the old. Wsan has been pretty good at throwing Brint a bone now and then but I think it's pretty obvious Brienne is now the favorite.

And that is the issue of having a character suddenly go down a path completely opposite than where they started.
wow.... your going to complain about Brienne. Not my fault more people liked V than D on that char. Brienne was awesome ! Who doesn't like a cow girl. If you gave brint some milky boobs, then that wouldn't do well at all would it. Brint is alright, but Brienne is the best. She got the most likes, so of course she will definitely get more content.

Lets see how Sav is going to fuck up her family quest crap, rather than Give a Incest patch or w/e like 99.9999999% of other games ( not text games like sav bs with no corruption that was ripped. About real vn and etc Breeders of Neth has an offline patch. Sav is pretty much a joke right now). I got 50 bucks says he will say the Coding, or w/e bs he said before about giving other chars more contet would be so so so so so very complicated that it would be physically & mentally impossible. I think sav just wants to remove it cause he would have to do a little bit of extra work, which we All know he would rather take credit for other peoples shit than actually do real work himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Are there any character you guys wish had more content but that are not guaranteed to get any?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh, Clementi, she is sweet. Wish there was a scene where we can go hog wild on huffing that puff. She seems into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyadranoc

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
wow.... your going to complain about Brienne. Not my fault more people liked V than D on that char. Brienne was awesome ! Who doesn't like a cow girl. If you gave brint some milky boobs, then that wouldn't do well at all would it. Brint is alright, but Brienne is the best. She got the most likes, so of course she will definitely get more content.
You didn't read the whole thing.

I didnt complain about Brienne. I'm not big on Brint OR Brienne. It was just an example of how someone who likes one thing MIGHT be disappointed if it goes another way. I don't really have a preference at all.

But personally, I don't like lactation or pregnancy, so Brienne doesn't do it for me. I also don't like characters who are too clingy, and Brienne is that too.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes