NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hmm I'm trying to hunt down the brawny shield were the fudge is it?
I think you can buy it from Viviane (random enconter witch from the old forest) you gotta first meet her on a scene when your character goes to sleep, then go to the old forest till you meet her for the first time randomly during night-time (20:00-5:59 in-game clock) and you must enter the Witchhouse and interact with her etc, next time you meet her she'll have some objects for sale, brawny shield among them.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I REFUSE to even give that scene a chance, because I know exactly how it's going to be. But I wanted to hear second-hand how bad it is, so thanks for that. I knew they were going to make it more about Jael'yn and Daliza fucking than the PC being involved. It was so predictable.
I tend to give the scenes a try, unless i know its gonna be really bad, so i went and tried the Dal Jae date and sure as fuck, i was disappointed, i mean, in the middle of the scene, my PC suddenly has a craving for futa dick and i'm like "bro, i never told you to do that, what fuck are you doing, stop putting the subby demon elf cock in your mouth ... ~Fuck this shit i'm out"

So, yeah, never touching that again. UNLESS, we can cure jae-jae and de-dick her, because i actually like the idea of a buffed elf platoon commander being my subby bitch on the side.

Use a flaming dagger, at least that's what I use.
View attachment 1664165
I seriously forgot we could dual wield in this game ... :KEK:

I forgot how much I like arona lol, particularly how she's protective of Ryn, as in her own words "And this is me were talking about! I ain't a tower of fucking empathy" you know I reckon leaving Ryn in Aronas care at the warcamp would do Ryn the world of good
Arona is one of the best companions to me, first she's full tank/dps character, no changing from hammer wield to magic slinging, also her personality is so fucking fun to read, she's honest to a fault, knows her place in the relationship to the PC, but that doesn't change her completely, it's just between her and the PC, others are still pocket pussies for her, so fucking funny.

Makes me dread the incoming Berwyn stuff, tbh. Supposedly the threeway relationship with the witch who turned him will be optional, but those writers always find a way.
No way in hell i'm gonna accept that shit happening, seriously, i want nothing to do with his teacher, i don't even really care about giving him a pussy if he get's to be my buttslut, but he's going to stay as a decoration in the inn if turning him into a buttslut means having some kind of relationship with his teacher.

brint (mad cow) and Berwyn (Berwyn Quest 2)
so...
genderbent:
-brint
-hirrud (planned)
-keros
remove dick
-eryka
-evelyn (planned)
-Orlaith (maybe)
-berwyn (planned)
give dick:
-agni (planned)
7 vs 1
View attachment 1663558
The only ones i actually care about in this list is hirrud and berwyn, i don't even care if agni is going to get a D or not, what i really wanted tho, was for Ryn to get her dick removed, i mean, she's full girl material man, don't make her suffer anymore or at least, take that fucking cage off.

Reactions: Kroenen12
Oct 4, 2019
I tend to give the scenes a try, unless i know its gonna be really bad, so i went and tried the Dal Jae date and sure as fuck, i was disappointed, i mean, in the middle of the scene, my PC suddenly has a craving for futa dick and i'm like "bro, i never told you to do that, what fuck are you doing, stop putting the subby demon elf cock in your mouth ... ~Fuck this shit i'm out"

So, yeah, never touching that again. UNLESS, we can cure jae-jae and de-dick her, because i actually like the idea of a buffed elf platoon commander being my subby bitch on the side.
I like them both individually, and even like Jael'yn as-is dick included, I'm just not partial to the idea of me being a third wheel while they fuck each other. Would even give the scene a try if I thought there was even a chance that it isn't just them fucking while the PC just watches the majority of the scene.

Reactions: B2B2 and Green83rry

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Let me tell ya, it used to be able to dual-wield ANY one-handed weapon til' the morons GENIUSES decided to change it mostly to daggers only as sub...
Yet an 8ft tall walking behemoth could easily dual wield a pair of longsword etc easier than short swords due to weight mass etc

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yet an 8ft tall walking behemoth could easily dual wield a pair of longsword etc easier than short swords due to weight mass etc
What's that? You can wield a two-handed greatsword with one finger 'coz you're a behemoth and you want each finger to wield one too?
That's a no-no, it's still two-handed for you, deal with it.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
The quest to give Agni a dick is already in the game, you just need to have a blue egg in your inventory and then talk to her and chose the "Grow Dick" option (I think that's what its called).

Genderbending Hirrud I'm okay with, fuck that dude. But the plans to remove Evelyn's, Orlaith's, and Brewyn's dicks piss me off to no end, do the dev's (specifically Savin) have a castration fetish or something?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
The quest to give Agni a dick is already in the game, you just need to have a blue egg in your inventory and then talk to her and chose the "Grow Dick" option (I think that's what its called).

Genderbending Hirrud I'm okay with, fuck that dude. But the plans to remove Evelyn's, Orlaith's, and Brewyn's dicks piss me off to no end, do the dev's (specifically Savin) have a castration fetish or something?
the irony of genderbending and dedicking is ironic when you remember savin is perfectly fine with forcing characters to get a dick (syri, ryn etc). and won't let you choose otherwise.
When will devs learn that the game is for the players and not them.

Jul 10, 2020
the irony of genderbending and dedicking is ironic when you remember savin is perfectly fine with forcing characters to get a dick (syri, ryn etc). and won't let you choose otherwise.
When will devs learn that the game is for the players and not them.
Ryn had a dick from the start, he didn't force anything here.

If we were to talk about Jae'lyn then I wish you could restore her to a semi corrupted form(the game even tells you the lethicite is in alraune's hands) so you can make her pregnant with something else than imps, when and if it wi

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
nah savin loves futas and dicks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and about removing dicks...

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
nah savin loves futas and dicks
and about removing dicks...
Not to take away from the lowkey basedness of her post, but Alypia's pfp was really the cow teacher back in 2020?

Starting to feel like Cuck-Lord's milking technique may truly be a thing worthy of careful study, if not even begrudging respect :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Kalyadranoc

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I feel like I'm not even playing the same game as other people here.

There's like...one single quest to give anyone a dick on this game. One. And one dedicking, and several more planned.

What exactly is the issue?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I feel like I'm not even playing the same game as other people here.

There's like...one single quest to give anyone a dick on this game. One. And one dedicking, and several more planned.

What exactly is the issue?
There's a history of writers just slapping dicks on female characters in fenco games, then gating 80% of said characters scenes behind them having said dick.

So the issue is that people are worried that something similar will happen in CoC2. And lets be honest, with how underwhelming and writer centric the game has been up to this point, it's probably going to happen multiple times in the future.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There's a history of writers just slapping dicks on female characters in fenco games, then gating 80% of said characters scenes behind them having said dick.

So the issue is that people are worried that something similar will happen in CoC2. And lets be honest, with how underwhelming and writer centric the game has been up to this point, it's probably going to happen multiple times in the future.
It hasn't happened in what, 4 years so far, and we know that it's planned for the exact opposite to happen to 4 or 5 characters at this point, and we have literally zero plans from any writer for a sudden futa expansion.

This seems like people complaining about a nothingburger to have something to complain about.

Heck, I'm more worried about them gating more scenes behind dedicking. That actually sounds plausible.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes