TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
We should be able to put up a Poll, shaming Sav or w/e along the lines of Changing the name of the Game Cocks of Champions 2 or something else. If Corruption isn't in the game like in COC1.... then it really shouldn't be in the name of 2, since It is literally the first WORD of the game. It makes absolutely no sense since corruption was a game mechanic that has been Excavated from the game itself. The name makes it seem like It *Should* be a improved version of coc1, but it isn't except for Brie >:)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
And you can give Liulfr a dick... Still pissed that I could not fuck him in his og Cboy form. The best one.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Man, I expected nothing from the threesome and i'm still disappointed.

Could've easily been made palatable, at least on Jaelyn's side, by simply having it resemble Wsan's Sub-Arona threesomes – aka, give the dominant role to the PC and have the whole thing revolve around that dynamic – but I guess that'd have been too much high corruption power fantasy. Much better to get rail-roaded into playing cucky matchmaker for a character that exists to be a sub and the recentely added lovey-dovey underling, to the point that the Champion's basically only there to slip off Jae's ring and “third wheel the two lovers' romantic encounter” (the actual description of an actual scene).

Just, Jesus. So much potential down the drain. Which, to be fair, is nothing new. Horrible things would happen if shit were too often about the player character rather than some OC.

Oct 4, 2019
Man, I expected nothing from the threesome and i'm still disappointed.

Could've easily been made palatable, at least on Jaelyn's side, by simply having it resemble Wsan's Sub-Arona threesomes – aka, give the dominant role to the PC and have the whole thing revolve around that dynamic – but I guess that'd have been too much high corruption power fantasy. Much better to get rail-roaded into playing cucky matchmaker for a character that exists to be a sub and the recentely added lovey-dovey underling, to the point that the Champion's basically only there to slip off Jae's ring and “third wheel the two lovers' romantic encounter” (the actual description of an actual scene).

Just, Jesus. So much potential down the drain. Which, to be fair, is nothing new. Horrible things would happen if shit were too often about the player character rather than some OC.
I REFUSE to even give that scene a chance, because I know exactly how it's going to be. But I wanted to hear second-hand how bad it is, so thanks for that. I knew they were going to make it more about Jael'yn and Daliza fucking than the PC being involved. It was so predictable.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You will able to give Berwyn breasts, remove dick, give vagina and change pronounce.
Ugh, that’s going to be such a conundrum when it comes around. I prefer him as a tsundere trap than just a woman, but pregnancy would probably be available. If only non-egg mpreg was one of their fetishes.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I've been levelling up and resting to heal and just had the dream were you de dick Eryka I've just woke up btw, has she been de dicked after you send her to the church or is this a quest I've not unlocked yet?

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been levelling up and resting to heal and just had the dream were you de dick Eryka I've just woke up btw, has she been de dicked after you send her to the church or is this a quest I've not unlocked yet?
It's in your message.
It's a dream, it ain't reality.

I sure as hell would've loved it if it was though.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I forgot how much I like arona lol, particularly how she's protective of Ryn, as in her own words "And this is me were talking about! I ain't a tower of fucking empathy" you know I reckon leaving Ryn in Aronas care at the warcamp would do Ryn the world of good

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I REFUSE to even give that scene a chance, because I know exactly how it's going to be. But I wanted to hear second-hand how bad it is, so thanks for that. I knew they were going to make it more about Jael'yn and Daliza fucking than the PC being involved. It was so predictable.
Makes me dread the incoming Berwyn stuff, tbh. Supposedly the threeway relationship with the witch who turned him will be optional, but those writers always find a way.

Reactions: Fiz1247

draftlog

Apr 20, 2018
Is there a way to edit portraits like in TiTs?

Also, "adjacent" means "next to" not "to the left of but not necessarily next to". Whoever made the gem puzzles should change that because it makes some of them seem impossible lol

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes