Sep 20, 2018
So I'm a newbie to this game and I'm stuck on one of the early quests, Dog Days, I'm suppossed to find the druid on a river, but I've already explored the whole forest and checked it was the correct time and I still can't find her, where is she?
So for this quest you need to explore the old forest(north exit up pass blacksmith & salon),from the first explorable square go west/left then go up 2 or 3 squares it should add a "search" button above explore,which when clicked on will give the option to search through the brush&woods to find a cabin/whatever,entering and going to the right to find Garret & workers in cages,return to town and talk to Garth will unlock options for freeing workers and garret,as for encountering druidess she's at the river from 4(16:00)-8(20:00);special option if Etheryn(elf) is in party she can parley to free garret&workers.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Served young man
View attachment 1662479
And the fan film is called Astartes (Retributors rulz)
ah, astartes, one of the best fan made shorts you will ever see, read somewhere that the autor/artist as contacted about a job with the studio that made warhammer?

That is the only fate befitting a heretic such as yourself.

Real talk, though, BubbleLord is the only main writer whose stuff I actively dislike. Savin and SKoW are hit-and-miss and one-note, respectively; The Observer's writing is too wordy and long-winded for me to bother with; and of course Wsan is my <das raysis!>; but BL's got that special blend of both readable an consistently douchey that really grinds my gears. He takes the "MC is a side character" shtick and runs with it every. Single. Time. I take the piss like everyone else, but it's BL's writing actually makes me salty. So now you know the awful truth. I am not an S-ranked max level alpha-plus shitlord with a ten-inch cock; I am, in fact, a mere mortal...with a nine-inch cock.
Considering 90% of the game treats you as a side character, that's not new, heck, can't even get angry at that anymore, just disappointed, unless we are talking about tobs, because he has a vendetta with a part of the community that probably doesn't even play this game anymore, little prickly bitch, Raf-Raf can you get me cactus to use every time i talk about tobs? cactuses represent him perfectly, one with a pussy badly photoshoped to it, now, THAT'S SOME FUCKING ART

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
ah, astartes, one of the best fan made shorts you will ever see, read somewhere that the autor/artist as contacted about a job with the studio that made warhammer?
Nah, he got "politely" gagged, GW is a dick nowadays about "R3zP3Cc 0uR IP U m0NgRuLh!!1" But it didn't stopped the fandom tho. Check Vraks on U tub is almost the same quality of animation and is about the Imperial Guard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. F for Sodaz

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Whenever this community mod gets going, we need them to fix the BS about Gweyr. I mean you can sex garret, and get breed if your female I do believe. We need to be able to bend her over. Cause that is totally one sided bs Him and not her.

Who ever does the mod. Since She is down there with her daughter, You could start off a scene with Gweyr watching you and Gwyn go at it, then afterwards she is so lusftful that she wants, no needs to be dominated just like her daughter.Then breed her. There, see how easy that was to come up with that idea. BOOM and I didn't need to get paid for it by Sav or any other twat. -_-

GO COC2 MOD

" Get Er Done "

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Whenever this community mod gets going, we need them to fix the BS about Gweyr. I mean you can sex garret, and get breed if your female I do believe. We need to be able to bend her over. Cause that is totally one sided bs Him and not her.
Garret's not married. Not really the same situation. The pup you can bang is his sister.

You can't bang either mommy or daddy, Gweyr or Garth.

Reactions: Kallisto

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Soo what's Lusamines deal? I'm trying to help her (seems that way from the dialogue) but the bitch keeps telling me to fuck off

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
That will be latter down the line when the whole mercenary quest line gets resolved. But Bubs still needs to add the Leofric content so that later you and and your companions can knock up the stuck up elf girl.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
That will be latter down the line when the whole mercenary quest line gets resolved. But Bubs still needs to add the Leofric content so that later you and and your companions can knock up the stuck up elf girl.
After you Change her from female of course. I mean it is going to be part of the cure. Sav wouldn't have it any other way.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If you mean that she is going to gain a dick, no. She will stay a pure female that lusts for everyones dick but has no love for pussy. Expect if it comes from Cait but who cares about that.

I do not get where you guys get that idea that CoC2 is all about giving chicks dicks. The only one that I can remember being able to gain dick after meting the champion is Agni. All other "girls that gained dicks" had them before player met them. Actually, in game, you can remove more dicks than add (Brint, Keros, the paladin girl) and considering future content such as Evelyn, Berwyn, Hirrurd and Dryads expansion, I think the whole fear about "writers forcing you to give girls shlongs!" is entirely propagated by people that play/ed TITS.

Last edited:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
If you mean that she is going to gain a dick, no. She will stay a pure female that lusts for everyones dick but has no love for pussy. Expect if it comes from Cait but who cares about that.

I do not get where you guys get that idea that CoC2 is all about giving chicks dicks. The only one that I can remember being able to gain dick after meting the champion is Agni. All other "girls that gained dicks" had them before player met them. Actually, in game, you can remove more dicks than add (Brint, Keros, the paladin girl) and considering future content such as Evelyn, Berwyn, Hirrurd and Dryads expansion, I think the whole fear about "writers forcing you to give girls shlongs!" is entirely propagated by people that play/ed TITS.
does keros even count tho? He's a shapeshifter. It'd be like trying to pin down myth loki's preferences.
and iirc paladin girl was screwed over forcefully.

Reactions: Fiz1247

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm just about to go to bed after grinding companions up, but a question the lesbian priestess that azzi loves if I were to turn myself into a female or hermaphrodite beyond presublay joining in for threesomes lol could I have her as a companion? And oh yeah the dog boy mage? He needs to die the haughty shit lol can I have his mistress instead? and I thought Ashley in resident evil 4 was annoying

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I'm just about to go to bed after grinding companions up, but a question the lesbian priestess that azzi loves if I were to turn myself into a female or hermaphrodite beyond presublay joining in for threesomes lol could I have her as a companion? And oh yeah the dog boy mage? He needs to die the haughty shit lol can I have his mistress instead? and I thought Ashley in resident evil 4 was annoying
as far as i know you can't in any way or form get in a treesome with azzy and liaden, not sure tho, i find them cute so i just leave them and their cuteness be, also, liaden is not a companion and never will be from what i read around, berwyn is haughty as shit, agreed, but you CAN take him of his pedestal a bit, just keep fucking his ass over and over again, when your PC start to have dreams about him saying he actually likes dicks up his ass instead of using his own D your preped for the future updates that will come, dunno if we will de-dick him, but i do know he will end up as a buttslut

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018

Yeah I don't get where this "CoC2 is all about futa's" sentiment is coming from, it's absolutely not true. There are even quest lines in the game where you help other npc's get rid of their dicks ffs lol (which I will never do). Personally I think the game would be better if it had more futa's in it, it would help provide context to the whole "Corruption" part of "Corruption of Champions" title name. But it's quite clear at this point that the devs (specifically Savin) have no interest in corruption either as a mechanic or a plot point, this is clearly illustrated by the fact that every companion in the game has a corruption stat that has remained at 0 since the launch of the game...

Reactions: TravissPastrami

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah I don't get where this "CoC2 is all about futa's" sentiment is coming from, it's absolutely not true. There are even quest lines in the game where you help other npc's get rid of their dicks ffs lol (which I will never do). Personally I think the game would be better if it had more futa's in it, it would help provide context to the whole "Corruption" part of "Corruption of Champions" title name. But it's quite clear at this point that the devs (specifically Savin) have no interest in corruption either as a mechanic or a plot point, this is clearly illustrated by the fact that every companion in the game has a corruption stat that has remained at 0 since the launch of the game...
Which questline do we help people get rid of their dicks again?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
as far as i know you can't in any way or form get in a treesome with azzy and liaden, not sure tho, i find them cute so i just leave them and their cuteness be, also, liaden is not a companion and never will be from what i read around, berwyn is haughty as shit, agreed, but you CAN take him of his pedestal a bit, just keep fucking his ass over and over again, when your PC start to have dreams about him saying he actually likes dicks up his ass instead of using his own D your preped for the future updates that will come, dunno if we will de-dick him, but i do know he will end up as a buttslut
You will able to give Berwyn breasts, remove dick, give vagina and change pronounce. And make him a buttslut along with dating matiha.

Keros does not count. He really doesn't have a permanet form. He has both forms.
In the terms of what is a possbile in universe, I agree. But from meta aspects Keros, before all of this female stuff, was presented as a dude be it through him or the stories of his people. We on the forums always talked about Keros with preexisting knowledge that he is a dude. So suddenly getting a genderbend option is a little out there no matter the justification. So with all that In mind, I think it counts. Like, It is not like Lyrics case where both genders were avalide at the start.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes