Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kek double u

*Looks at my previous posts ranting about this game*

I don't think I can relate to that, sorry.
I totally never made a paragraph of ranting before, definitely never.
I can't even write a really long comment~~~
I am a trustworthy person, never lied in my life, those who told me that I do are clearly not right in the head like me, a GOOD and SANE person.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
kek double u

*Looks at my previous posts ranting about this game*

I don't think I can relate to that, sorry.
I totally never made a paragraph of ranting before, definitely never.
I can't even write a really long comment~~~
I am a trustworthy person, never lied in my life, those who told me that I do are clearly not right in the head like me, a GOOD person.
No offense taken bro, I was just messing with 'ya :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No offense taken bro, I was just messing with 'ya :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
Oh no problemmo.
Imagine losing sanity over something, I can't even begin how an insane person would react.
Like maybe someone becoming obsessed with cactus as way to cope, I've no idea what that looks like.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
A few questions as its weekend off work and my gf went home yesterday, commence gaming session!!

So I'm just about to start another new game as I've got a weekend off work and a litre of rum to sip with ice or mix with cola to work on, the Alrune plant lady has there been any way to "cure" her as I'd like her to help the forest rather than hurt it lol, don't get me wrong I love fucking the big busty lady but not keen on corrupting everyone I send to the wayfort lol.

Been save scumming a lot my experiences so far....
The centaur village really isn't worth corrupting theres no fun in it plus that storage horse lady? damn I felt for her tied up 24/7

Sending people to be corrupted at the wayfort imo gives them more character

Is it worth purfying the hive? As I don't want a centaur village situation were the diffrences are microscopic....

On a save were I've corrupted the hive, saved the plant lady etc I couldn't quite figure out the correct transformation items to refine and take to become on this new game an immense thick as fuck 8ft bear of pure blood man, by thick I mean mucular thick, I know tittan tea does height but I want to do a full plate wearing juggernaught towershield and curved blade (best longsword in the game?)

Thanks for reading I'm gonna make a coffee

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
A few questions as its weekend off work and my gf went home yesterday, commence gaming session!!

So I'm just about to start another new game as I've got a weekend off work and a litre of rum to sip with ice or mix with cola to work on, the Alrune plant lady has there been any way to "cure" her as I'd like her to help the forest rather than hurt it lol, don't get me wrong I love fucking the big busty lady but not keen on corrupting everyone I send to the wayfort lol.

Been save scumming a lot my experiences so far....
The centaur village really isn't worth corrupting theres no fun in it plus that storage horse lady? damn I felt for her tied up 24/7

Sending people to be corrupted at the wayfort imo gives them more character

Is it worth purfying the hive? As I don't want a centaur village situation were the diffrences are microscopic....

On a save were I've corrupted the hive, saved the plant lady etc I couldn't quite figure out the correct transformation items to refine and take to become on this new game an immense thick as fuck 8ft bear of pure blood man, by thick I mean mucular thick, I know tittan tea does height but I want to do a full plate wearing juggernaught towershield and curved blade (best longsword in the game?)

Thanks for reading I'm gonna make a coffee
Plant lady doesn't necessarily corrupt anyone. Some people will get corrupted if you send them to the fort (two characters so far iirc) but I they changed the original plan of Wayfort being mostly for corrupt characters only, sense its now gonna be everyones base and not just corrupt characters. Plant lady is mostly harmless once you beat her and don't kill her.

Corrupting anywhere doesn't have much content as of yet, if ever.

Purifying the hive is a rather large difference, as you get a whioe new companion character with a decent amount of content (my personal favorite tbh). Scenes in the hive are different, too.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Plant lady doesn't necessarily corrupt anyone. Some people will get corrupted if you send them to the fort (two characters so far iirc) but I they changed the original plan of Wayfort being mostly for corrupt characters only, sense its now gonna be everyones base and not just corrupt characters. Plant lady is mostly harmless once you beat her and don't kill her.

Corrupting anywhere doesn't have much content as of yet, if ever.

Purifying the hive is a rather large difference, as you get a whioe new companion character with a decent amount of content (my personal favorite tbh). Scenes in the hive are different, too.
Thanks my dude

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Apparently parsers are a concern when it comes to dedicking but not when it comes to futafying.
EX-FUCKING-SACTLY
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! (above just doesn't read right)
-This is what I keep saying!!! It's massively hypocritical and, once again, if it's alright to 'futafy' a character (for player preference or whatever) (not my cup of tea, but not against it for others) then WHY THE FUCK is it not ok to do the reverse (dedicking) for EXACTLY THE SAME REASON! o_O :rolleyes::FacePalm::HideThePain:

It even makes sense in relation to the story, since (iirc) quite a few of the characters end up as futas by 'accident' (demonic tranformation / alchemy / other)
(I can only remember the paladin in Hawkethorne & some Roman Centurion chick in the forest at the moment, but there were others.
--The same thing applies to TiTS as well (accidental/unwilling transformations))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other issue I was wondering about (*** THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO START AN ARGUMENT BTW ***) is whether they see any link to the Gay/TG Community in real life.
They're free to do whatever floats their boat,
but as far as I'm concerned, altering fictional characters should have nothing to do with any real-life concerns.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't tell me that it's too much work, because they're quite willing to do 'futafying' when they want/have to.

This would actually help with quite a few complaints & solve some of the problems fans have with the game (not all, but some).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
This size is already too big, I will stick to my thumbnail habit.
Least when one clicks a 4k pic on a thumbnail, it'll still appear 4k.
You can resize pictures while they already in post, you know that?

And also
> 144K screenshot
> of a text based game
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

• Angry
Reactions: throbzombie

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can resize pictures while they already in post, you know that?

And also
> 144K screenshot
> of a text based game
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
144k? Where can I download that? Say no more, you got me interested in that one.
My pc will definitely explode the moment I open that REAL-LIFE-QUALITY version.
I still won't use big pics like yours, they take way too much space.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Seems like Savin finally started whipping Bubbles to force him to do his goddamn job. Anything else are small irrelevancies.

Thought of the day:
"Hope, is the first step to the route of disappointment."
View attachment 1660029
I had a lot of fun with those games (Dawn of War?) And Warhammer is also a source of good quotes, such as yours above.

(I'd insert a Space Marine emote if I had one, but I guess this will be close enough for Chaos):devilish:
***btw - Someone on these threads has a short gif of Space Marines killing a psyker (a greenish glow to everything iirc)
- I think it was part of a fan movie that someone made - it was really, really well done
(couldn't find anything wrong with what was put in or how the characters behaved)
But I only saw it once & couldn't find it again.
If you or anyone else knows what its called or has a link to it, I'd be grateful.
(even more if someone has it available for download - would love to keep it!)

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantinus

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I had a lot of fun with those games (Dawn of War?) And Warhammer is also a source of good quotes, such as yours above.

(I'd insert a Space Marine emote if I had one, but I guess this will be close enough for Chaos):devilish:
***btw - Someone on these threads has a short gif of Space Marines killing a psyker (a greenish glow to everything iirc)
- I think it was part of a fan movie that someone made - it was really, really well done
(couldn't find anything wrong with what was put in or how the characters behaved)
But I only saw it once & couldn't find it again.
If you or anyone else knows what its called or has a link to it, I'd be grateful.
(even more if someone has it available for download - would love to keep it!)
Served young man
tenor (1).gif
And the fan film is called Astartes (Retributors rulz)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes