NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I haven't tried Brienne yet, I've no idea where the damn cursed armor is even now.
Unless something has changed in the 6-7 months I've witheld from playing it should be left from the Horse village? like right before entering it there's a path to the left, if you go all the way to the end there you get the cursed armor (not the centaur one, the one where Slimes appear as you're getting close, you needed Brint in your team to open up the event of the cursed armor there.)

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Did something go down last night? Or were the venerable janitors summoned because someone got upset that people have been calling Savin a cuck loser for too long with no repercussions?
Probably... i don't think the mods wanted to deal with it either but a job is a job... i've been lurking over Raf-Raf cacti companions... pretty cool stuff i suppose...

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
can't say i didn't like this patch, byvernia, one of my favorite characters finally has some more action to her, surprisingly, i'm actually satisfied with a new patch for once.

on another note, i'm all set up for commissioning the kinu comic, if anyone knows a good artist that you wanna name specificaly, just PM me, i'm not gonna do all of that right know, because i don't wanna influence the future khor'minos updates, but i sure as fuck am gonna do it after that, gonna burn a few hours each day for some weeks to do it, but, totally worth it :KEK:

also, just curious, but tobs is a man or a woman? i feel like the possibility of kinu herself being his/her self-insert is actually plausible, or maybe i'm just thinking too much ...

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
can't say i didn't like this patch, byvernia, one of my favorite characters finally has some more action to her, surprisingly, i'm actually satisfied with a new patch for once.

on another note, i'm all set up for commissioning the kinu comic, if anyone knows a good artist that you wanna name specificaly, just PM me, i'm not gonna do all of that right know, because i don't wanna influence the future khor'minos updates, but i sure as fuck am gonna do it after that, gonna burn a few hours each day for some weeks to do it, but, totally worth it :KEK:

also, just curious, but tobs is a man or a woman? i feel like the possibility of kinu herself being his/her self-insert is actually plausible, or maybe i'm just thinking too much ...
Tobs is a man from what I have read, and for the commision depends how much gubbins you plan to have.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Who didn't see Daliza being made into a Whore like cait? " It was Inevitable " : 14,000,605 chances of how many times Savin didn't fuck up CoC2. Once. and this isn't it.

Also has anyone got Zuzaan preg? 5 playthroughs, hasn't happened once.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes