Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do you think that one might fit?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one looks neat but the one with the literal hoody gets me every time.
Oh I know, this will be Witch Cait.

Man, I'm glad I found this pic for Brint.
The damn ice cream cone is so perfect.
1644996567671.png

Last edited:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Now how would cactus Arona look like?
or more chonkier?
Any plans of doing the cacti equivalent to all npc's or only followers ;v ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now how would cactus Arona look like?
or more chonkier?
Any plans of doing the cacti equivalent to all npc's or only followers ;v ?
I'm a lazy schmuck so I'm probably just going to keep it all on followers only.

My game's H-scenes be like:
1644998304126.png

Also, where can I find the latest update for the mod that has that permanent stat boost with a hefty price?
Plz send me a link!!!

Oct 4, 2019
Is there any other place to grind for exp easily since the minotaur mountain takes too much of a hassle to get to?
I'm just spamming that hellhound since she pretty much gives 1.2k per fight.

Oh, and I will always put all of 'em in max level since I've no idea what to do after completing the damn quests anyway.
View attachment 1656302

5k exp per encounter for a Level 1? Looks like I'll just have to spam til' I reach 75k then.
View attachment 1656307

I'm sorry Quint but I can't find a cactus that has black and red colors.
So you'll have to stick being this one.

View attachment 1656318
View attachment 1656319
I did some research on the Wiki because you made me curious, and figured out the two best encounters for XP. It's actually a tie between the Jotuns on the Glacial Rift and, funnily enough, the Kobolds in the Undermountain. They both give 2000 XP per encounter, which seems to be the highest from what I could tell. So overall I would assume the Undermountain would be the best farming area, although if you have Lyric on you he/she will actually turn the Undermountain Kobolds into a non-hostile encounter. So that's important to think about.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I did some research on the Wiki because you made me curious, and figured out the two best encounters for XP. It's actually a tie between the Jotuns on the Glacial Rift and, funnily enough, the Kobolds in the Undermountain. They both give 2000 XP per encounter, which seems to be the highest from what I could tell. So overall I would assume the Undermountain would be the best farming area, although if you have Lyric on you he/she will actually turn the Undermountain Kobolds into a non-hostile encounter. So that's important to think about.
Those are pretty much places that I'll have to be level 5 - 6 to get in so that's a no-no.
No other choice aside from hellhound gal then.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Those are pretty much places that I'll have to be level 5 - 6 to get in so that's a no-no.
No other choice aside from hellhound gal then.
From what I played so far for low leveling HH, the second place could be the Glacier map (from 750xp to 1300xp depending the encounter) But is to level 4-6

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Please at least try to keep the salt down.

CoC has been a world of hypersexualized tf furries, if you're going to be picky about content then you'll always be playing a game where 96% of it disgusts you. So either learn to love the dick or maybe try finding something that suits your tastes better.

And if you absolutely need to rant about some Discord drama or the cuckness of some dev, at least go do it where they can see it, throwing a bitchy tantrum here makes you look too manly and makes the other users feel inadequate.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
From what I played so far for low leveling HH, the second place could be the Glacier map (from 750xp to 1300xp depending the encounter) But is to level 4-6
I can't for the life of me beat the elf and doggo duo guarding the winter city gates w/o being at least L5.
The way everything just misses even if I've always put one on agi + weapons with accuracy boost.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I can't for the life of me beat the elf and doggo duo guarding the winter city gates w/o being at least L5.
The way everything just misses even if I've always put one on agi + weapons with accuracy boost.
Have you tried spamming attack with Brienne and Arona on your party? Only thing more broken is spamming Lay on Hands on them, while they kill everything.

Also, with the incoming Daliza/Jaelyn cuckfestival i think we gonna set a record for back-to-back purges :KEK:

Reactions: Sin-xix

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you tried spamming attack with Brienne and Arona on your party? Only thing more broken is spamming Lay on Hands on them, while they kill everything.

Also, with the incoming Daliza/Jaelyn cuckfestival i think we gonna set a record for back-to-back purges :KEK:
So damage dealing is never going to be a thing for the MC then.
Oh well, time to make a dancer that does blue bar damage instead.

Don't know about the Daliza / Jaelyn thing so I think I'll be fine but the messages might be a nice treat to read.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hello my good horny fellows, how's the new year treating y'all? just decided to drop by and ask have they made level 7 obtainable yet? (still on my binge of not playing again till that happens, from the sound of it there's ALOT of content waiting for me when it does so I see this as an absolute win lol.)

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Daliza/Jaelyn stuff sounds like it's only possible if you've sent Jaelyn to wayfort or whatever it's called, but I might be wrong.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello my good horny fellows, how's the new year treating y'all? just decided to drop by and ask have they made level 7 obtainable yet? (still on my binge of not playing again till that happens, from the sound of it there's ALOT of content waiting for me when it does so I see this as an absolute win lol.)
My game changed but my sanity still stayed the same aka non-existent.
Everyone in my team became cacti.
They said turn your hallucinations dreams to reality so I did it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
My game changed but my sanity still stayed the same aka non-existent.
Everyone in my team became cacti.
They said turn your hallucinations dreams to reality so I did it.
...Okey I see I missed alot, yet the scary part is how fitting all of those cacti pics feel for each and every character lol!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
...Okey I see I missed alot, yet the scary part is how fitting all of those cacti pics feel for each and every character lol!
I tried looking for pics that really stay close to them especially the colors.
The damn hoodie for Quint still kills me.
Stock image for Atugia since she pretty much feels generic to me.
Oh and cait has 3 different variations while Brint has an ice cream cone for his winter outfit.

1645104450953.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I tried looking for pics that really stay close to them especially the colors.
The damn hoodie for Quint still kills me.
Stock image for Atugia since she pretty much feels generic to me.
Oh and cait has 3 different variations while Brint has an ice cream cone for his winter outfit.

View attachment 1658824
Oh god is an icecream cacti...dude! in the hypothetical case you played with Brienne what would hers be? two very round cacti one next to the other boob-style?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh god is an icecream cacti...dude! in the hypothetical case you played with Brienne what would hers be? two very round cacti one next to the other boob-style?
I haven't tried Brienne yet, I've no idea where the damn cursed armor is even now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes