Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Apparently parsers are a concern when it comes to dedicking but not when it comes to futafying.
This reminds me of a comment about WoW Cataclysm. That it whas from IT point madness where the effort stand in no relation to the gain.
Seems here the same as it is said that Futa is in the top 3 of the target groups kink so adding dick satisfy way more players then removing,

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
That's exactly why I like him. I don't want to fuck him, I just want a bro who's always up to put some green-skinned bitch in her place or tag-team some slut.

What's a man without a best bud?
I just see them before my very eyes now, the MC and brint fistbumping while ordering some mead and a hoe, hah.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Oh I'm sure he hates Kiyoko, she doesn't cuck the player as far as I'm aware. She's infuriating in many other ways, but at least she has that going for her, that's already a win in this game.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I gotta say, i don't understand why folk are getting so fixated on some random discord post aged 6 months, acting like Savin's on a mission to ruin Brienne. Like, dude's not a supervillain, just an unprofessional lazy cuck who can't lead a team for shit and types whatever stuff on discord for clout.

And actually, i bet at some point he's surely said to be hard at work writing some threesome for Kiyoko, or something, while in reality he couldn't even be bothered writing 'em for Ryn, his own character.

But really, even if the stars do align and he gets off his ass to pump out some Brienne related shit, so what. That cow survived Azzy, Atugia and even Tobs' hobgoblins. She's stronger than we know :KEK:

And while i get we're all a bit antsy 'cause winter been long and we need a fix, i promise we'll soon see the light, or some cow ass, or whatever the hell :KEK:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Even I can bet he hates Kiyoko for the same shit before explained
Oh I'm sure he hates Kiyoko, she doesn't cuck the player as far as I'm aware. She's infuriating in many other ways, but at least she has that going for her, that's already a win in this game.
But only Kinu Farmer path. On Kinu Slutpath as far as I know Kiyoko only defends you when edgelords in front of her insults you but else says he is a good son in law and and reminds her of a lover from her youth.
How exactly that is, I forgot as I have been there, done that and thankfully forgot most of it with the poisen Raf-Raf started me to drink.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But only Kinu Farmer path. On Kinu Slutpath as far as I know Kiyoko only defends you when edgelords in front of her insults you but else says he is a good son in law and and reminds her of a lover from her youth.
How exactly that is, I forgot as I have been there, done that and thankfully forgot most of it with the poisen Raf-Raf started me to drink.
You really had to remind me when I almost forgot about that?
Now where's that cactus...

Ah, there's my tongue scratcher.
1644922078134.png

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
She never defends you when he talks shit if you have slut kinu.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to edit everyone's pics?
I don't even give a damn anymore, I just want everything to be a cactus.
COC2? coc two? COC TWOS, it makes sense now, I KNEW IT, CACTUS WAS THE ANSWER!!!
*And even more incoherent and insane bullshit with anything cactus-related*

Now that I realize it, this attack fits so perfect with this character.
1644932980304.png

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiz1247 and Daken9

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
COC2? coc two? COC TWOS, it makes sense now, I KNEW IT, CACTUS WAS THE ANSWER!!!

View attachment 1654996
Hey cacti are great and i really don't wanna judge, but you deadass going around with Cait and Brint? Game broke you or some shit?

• Haha
Reactions: Fiz1247

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey cacti are great and i really don't wanna judge, but you deadass going around with Cait and Brint? Game broke you or some shit?
I'll take everything to distract me and make me forget that the kitsune stuff exists.
I'd rather be a Cait ass worshiper than acknowledge the bullshit marriage of my damn kid.
Now let me try using cactus as a dildo for Cait.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

View attachment 1654996
The busts are all in [wherever you installed coc2]\resources\app\resources\bitmaps\combatBusts

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes