Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I hope its going to be good.
Personally I hope this is either someone hacked into Tobs and we get Kino from the future that came to the revelation, that her dad where the most awesome man of all time and so she need to correct her foolish younger selfs mistake and make amends by making him personally happy or Tobs suddenly got a supernatural waifu that thinks, it is better for EVERYONE if he is doing a 180°.

Oct 4, 2019
Is it just me or does Rinas look boobs bigger when she is naked?
She wraps them, so yeah they will look bigger when she is naked.
Personally I hope this is either someone hacked into Tobs and we get Kino from the future that came to the revelation, that her dad where the most awesome man of all time and so she need to correct her foolish younger selfs mistake and make amends by making him personally happy or Tobs suddenly got a supernatural waifu that thinks, it is better for EVERYONE if he is doing a 180°.
Nah, that's FemKeros. I don't think Kinu is ever going to get any sex scenes, which is Ok I don't really want them, I just wanted better interactions with her. But sadly none of that will ever happen, the scenes or the interactions because Tobs is an ass.

Oct 4, 2019
On the topic of the soul-binding, I'm of the firm belief they need to have a feature/way to undo it for when more options come out. Simply by virtue of the way the game is being developed, if you choose to bind your soul to Keros now because you are curious about the content, it will screw you over later when other options with new content come out. Also, I hope future options mean more than the Kitsune one. I get that the biggest changes would be in the fox-den by nature of the transformation and how Keros as a god is, but it seems like you being a Kitsune or the Champion of a God isn't even acknowledged anywhere else in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_Ogre

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
On the topic of the soul-binding, I'm of the firm belief they need to have a feature/way to undo it for when more options come out. Simply by virtue of the way the game is being developed, if you choose to bind your soul to Keros now because you are curious about the content, it will screw you over later when other options with new content come out. Also, I hope future options mean more than the Kitsune one. I get that the biggest changes would be in the fox-den by nature of the transformation and how Keros as a god is, but it seems like you being a Kitsune or the Champion of a God isn't even acknowledged anywhere else in the game.
I think they will shrug it off as you got warned that you can only bind your soul to one god so if you want to undo or not take it for sure you better make a save before it.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
And if I have no soul, how can I convince Kas to stay with me and that maybe there is a way that does not need souls for making non Imp children.
You're probably screwed unless they add something later. Your soul seems to be the thing that makes your character special and desired by the gods. If you already gave it to the kitsune, might wanna just make a second character or load an earlier save.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You're probably screwed unless they add something later. Your soul seems to be the thing that makes your character special and desired by the gods. If you already gave it to the kitsune, might wanna just make a second character or load an earlier save.
Why should I be screwed? Okay Kas turned me from a boy into a F cup wearing 30 inch dick Futa so, maybe my masculinity is screwed?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Why should I be screwed? Okay Kas turned me from a boy into a F cup wearing 30 inch dick Futa so, maybe my masculinity is screwed?
You mentioned about not having a soul, implying you gave it to the Kitsune. If that's the case, I don't think you can go the Kas path as I think it's a requirement for her to have a larger interest in you. Maybe it's still possible to find a way to regain her soul? Haven't looked too much into it as it seems like keeping your soul is the better choice right now as I don't think any current offers have an expiration date, so might as well wait and see everything you can spend it on.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It's definitely better to keep your soul. All you get in exchange for it right now, despite what Keros actually claims to offer, is several university-level essays that basically all translate to "you're a foreigner imbecile and nobody likes you".
I'm curious as to what Nareva might offer. Maybe a dictionary with the word "buffoon" underlined several times.

Oct 4, 2019
It's definitely better to keep your soul. All you get in exchange for it right now, despite what Keros actually claims to offer, is several university-level essays that basically all translate to "you're a foreigner imbecile and nobody likes you".
I'm curious as to what Nareva might offer. Maybe a dictionary with the word "buffoon" underlined several times.
This legitimately got a chuckle out of me. I usually do it because I always thought Kitsune were cool with the whole multiple tails thing, although it's kinda dumb you can only cap out at 5 right now because of the level cap. The only other "race" I enjoy playing in this game really is a Salamander, so when the option to bind to Nareva and become a Shadowscale comes out I'll probably just do that one.

Reactions: ankhtar

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You mentioned about not having a soul, implying you gave it to the Kitsune. If that's the case, I don't think you can go the Kas path as I think it's a requirement for her to have a larger interest in you. Maybe it's still possible to find a way to regain her soul? Haven't looked too much into it as it seems like keeping your soul is the better choice right now as I don't think any current offers have an expiration date, so might as well wait and see everything you can spend it on.
I only said that taking Keros offer would me out for now. I did not imply anything except that I like to keep my soul to give it Kas if there is no other way.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
The concept is decent, what drags her down is the overly lengthy weaboo hentai talk and the (tobs stamped) trihardism in-between it. All the premature ejaculation bits also don't help. Plus, to be honest, i'm already not too hot on Kiyoko because of all this stuff, and Keros is basically all that but amped up to 11, so yeah.
I think these case/scene are mostly based virility and ejaculation output similar to Arona's Orc Bodyguard scene. My MC has high virility and ejaculation output; most comments are that basically that MC is a stud. Female Keros seemely push off the MC to not pregnant near of scene like "Mating". It seems like your MC's sexual stats are not to the highest level. You can clarifying if the scenes are similar.

If the scene aren't similar, I wished it was clarifying that these sexual stats would matters at least in the wiki. 9de6c81dc420440e41b1873ef5965076.png

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Or maybe overtake Keros by repeated pregnancies(?) thus making "her" more weaker and weaker to the point that you can "apropiate" her deity status by fucking "her". Dunno, it could be a good way to "corrupt" the Kitsune village by fucking her deity out of existance
"As the end. You snuffed Keros of her station, Kiyoko amused stares what it once was her patron deity while her; with the memories of a true god she asks you "my beloved, you wish to take my people's position as a god of the Kitsune with me?" Tempting as she elaborates you think the posibilities. From one part you can teach those bastards what a ruler can be and due your station have nothing. But obey, on the other hand you could free them by making "souls". monikers of something they could never have. Giving them the curse of free will to wander Savarra forever without knowing what the future will have to them. Godless...Unguided..."

>If overtake Keros
"Your thinking is perverse. Yet a good course of action. You decide to take her offer, She mantles you asthe new August master at the center of the world. Divine ruler of the Kitsune and the maximum authority of them alongside your Fox-wife. Elevate your bloodline as divines. Kinu. At first doesn't take it well. But after a short time she likes being respected and feared by the nobles from the Old Country. You become a God-like entity favouring the honored warriors, and punishing the deviants that defies your position along side your wife a true Goddess."*
>Corruption choice
"You decide to enact your vengeance of those who dared to make you less, You explain your plan to your wife. She at first looks horrified, then she aquieces recognizing that you have been wronged; "Go ahead, they deserved it those whom looked and frowned upon you needs to be disciplined then I have no complaints." You decide your first victim: Nakano, He could be a good experiment to know the extension of the powers that once had Keros. Then you procede with your vengence*"

Dunno It could be a good way to flip the bird to Sperg McGoo

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I think these case/scene are mostly based virility and ejaculation output similar to Arona's Orc Bodyguard scene. My MC has high virility and ejaculation output; most comments are that basically that MC is a stud. Female Keros seemely push off the MC to not pregnant near of scene like "Mating". It seems like your MC's sexual stats are not to the highest level. You can clarifying if the scenes are similar.

If the scene aren't similar, I wished it was clarifying that these sexual stats would matters at least in the wiki. View attachment 1656119
>Arona Guard mating level
Bruh, so much potential and is wasted in shitty stats that anyone can overtake in no time.
bruh2.jpg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any other place to grind for exp easily since the minotaur mountain takes too much of a hassle to get to?
I'm just spamming that hellhound since she pretty much gives 1.2k per fight.

Oh, and I will always put all of 'em in max level since I've no idea what to do after completing the damn quests anyway.
1644992379644.png

5k exp per encounter for a Level 1? Looks like I'll just have to spam til' I reach 75k then.
1644992667649.png

I'm sorry Quint but I can't find a cactus that has black and red colors.
So you'll have to stick being this one.

1644993356394.png
1644993364792.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai D Grim
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes