rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
With the transformative items in the game, is it possible to have two sets of wings on your body? Or will they just change from one type to the other?

And are there any good text based games that are similar to this that aren't a pile of drama and bs lol

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So so many of them are also like a single side character with a single scene so they tick the box while all the main characters are male and female.
Pretty much. This game has more futa than most on this site and it's like 1/10th.

Oct 4, 2019
Haven’t played it myself but apparently Lilith’s Throne is similar.
Lilith's Throne definitely has it's own set of issues. I like the game, and the problems that most of the community have with it don't bother me that much. Mainly just the dev setting unrealistic expectations for release dates for the updates, and then having to delay them to later anyways. Again, I'm patient so it doesn't bother me much, but a lot of people get really frustrated with that.

Also, one major difference between Lilith's Throne and CoC is the level of detail. Lilith's Throne allows for a LOT more customization/transformation both with your character and the NPCs, but it sacrifices detail to make it possible. Overall I would suggest anyone interested in games like CoC/TiTS to give it a try, just to see if they like it.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
He meant about most Futa tagged games on this site only includes a single futa character with a single scene only while the rest are plain vanilla male female things. My guess.
This can be understood. and in CoC is pretty common though
With the transformative items in the game, is it possible to have two sets of wings on your body? Or will they just change from one type to the other?
>Is it possible to have 2 sets of wings
giphy.gif

Lilith's Throne definitely has it's own set of issues. I like the game, and the problems that most of the community have with it don't bother me that much. Mainly just the dev setting unrealistic expectations for release dates for the updates, and then having to delay them to later anyways. Again, I'm patient so it doesn't bother me much, but a lot of people get really frustrated with that.

Also, one major difference between Lilith's Throne and CoC is the level of detail. Lilith's Throne allows for a LOT more customization/transformation both with your character and the NPCs, but it sacrifices detail to make it possible. Overall I would suggest anyone interested in games like CoC/TiTS to give it a try, just to see if they like it.
When I lurked and posted on the CoCgen I noticed that Lillith's throne had a certain competition against CoC in a certain way, but tbh I hadn't the enough interest to play it due I play (read) the game when I have free time on my work and sadly LTh has no android port. then I might give it a chance once my workload eases up.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
LT also doesn't railroad you into the role of an obedient sub who gets cucked every other encounter and is generally treated like a bag of garbage that was left out in the summer sun for a week. While I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it for reasons I honestly can't explain (the lack of content I assume), I would still rank it far above this tire fire when it comes to being drama-free and not sticking a ballgag and cuffs on the player from the start.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Lilith's Throne will also likely be completed after Tamriel Rebuilt at the rate it's going... if it isn't crushed under the weight of its own spaghetti code before, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: B2B2 and Kallisto

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
About dam time, someone got a mod to fix all the bs from savin. I will honestly say, I didn't think it was every going to happen. Now we just have to wait for it to get content, and the Champions of Dick will be a possible Corruption of Champions in the future.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Offtopic but, does anyone know how to edit flags? I missed that note in Abyss Depths, tried to add it manually but it still wont show up in codex. Any ideas?

Say_10

May 26, 2020
I looked it up on the Wiki and that's as far as the quest goes for now.

And a little rant about that quest, because I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up, of course some of Kas's best content is locked behind fucking Cait quests. Seems like Savin wants to spite the people who just like to dump Cait and never interact with her again by putting content locked behind her quests.
I mean that quest still at the begining stage after I found those entries, but thanks for your response. All can do is wait for future updates, hoping that one of them will contain Kas/main story content.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Savin loves Brint and used to love Brienne because of her art. But he hates that to get Brienne you have to put Brint into an armor and be willfully neglectful of what's happening to him while the armor overwrites his entire personality from a carefree dudebro into someone utterly obsessed with and devoted to a single person, in this case the champ. Brienne is the personification of that Spongebob meme where Patrick says that all he does in his free time is wait for Spongebob to get back. He agrees that it would have been much better for Brienne to be an option when first meeting the mino in the Old Forest and have her be like Lyric where gender is the only variable with the same personality barring the obvious differences in mentality between minotaurs and cowgirls but that ship has long since sailed.

The morality of Brint's transformation is still a common point of contention in the discord channel and it's not just Savin being mad butthurt about it. Just because you absolutely love something does not mean that other's reasons for not liking it are invalid because you deem them too simple for complex thought.
While Brint appear to be a "carefree dudebro" if you're a female or herm champ and get impregnated he quickly reveal himself attentionned and kinda romantic, talking of retiring after the Kassyra problem with the champ as a lovely dotable spouse. Even the blowjob scene hinted to that. So Brienne being all over the champion isn't too far from what Brint was since once the mc got impregnated he planned to settle with her.
Also the transformation is well handled with Brienne being angry and confused and the mc need to face her. The option of a meta choice like Lyrics while giving the player a "choice" remove once again a choice for your character, the player change the universe but the mc do nothing it's removing agency for your character and from my point of view a bad design decision. Here be it by negligeance, curiosity or corruption the mc caused the transformation. For fuck sake it's corruption of champion, enough option is given to the player to bail out from the tf so it's not an accident if you get Brienne.
If they want a less "corrupt" way to get her, add an option during the armor transformation to talk with Brint how he feel about his feminine side, explore it and then embrace it, would be easier with male chamion since then they can have a family together.

Reactions: King_Ogre
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes