Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Didn't know about that Redemption quest, oops. What a weird decision to put it behind a wrong answer.

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
The dragonlady scenes aren't bad. They were quite wholesome honestly. The guy did it pretty good. Not a fan of her mom tho. She's written by Savin so go figure... Anyways, I think Wsan is the mvp on the team. The guy just writes best and his themes are just next level imo. If I were to ever make a lewd game I'd hire him as the writer.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Did they removed the statue that you can chose to makes it either a Male or Female and gives you different sex options, depending witch one you makes, to have sex with it?

Cuz I am trying to looks through the change logs to see if they did or not, since it been a long time since I played this game.

Oct 4, 2019
Did they removed the statue that you can chose to makes it either a Male or Female and gives you different sex options, depending witch one you makes, to have sex with it?

Cuz I am trying to looks through the change logs to see if they did or not, since it been a long time since I played this game.
The statues are still in the game, as are the dreams you get the next time you sleep after sexing one.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
While we're the subject of chicks with dicks, has anyone here done the Vitra content, and if so, how was it?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
who the hell is vitra
the insufferable fire chicken(?)
She's a dickgirl salamander bartender who was added a couple of updates ago, and came out of the gate with pregnancy stuff. She's got giant knockers that lactate beer, like the Irish cat chick from CoC1.

And she's already been totally forgotten. That'd probably be a record if anybody bothered to keep track of this nonsense.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
While we're the subject of chicks with dicks, has anyone here done the Vitra content, and if so, how was it?
Fine for a NPC, checks enough boxes for me to fuck her when I'm in the neighborhood but otherwise not noteworthy. Can't comment on pregnancy content since I play a dude.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
She's got giant knockers that lactate beer, like the Irish cat chick from CoC1.
Makes you realize how much they just copy/paste characters from their past games and just stick a new coat of paint on them, the girl from CoC1 you mentioned, and the booze cows from TiTs. Savin just combined a popular concept from past games with his strange obsession with salamander women and penises.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Makes you realize how much they just copy/paste characters from their past games and just stick a new coat of paint on them, the girl from CoC1 you mentioned, and the booze cows from TiTs. Savin just combined a popular concept from past games with his strange obsession with salamander women and penises.
You refer to Savin? The same Savin that is creatively bankrupt to the point of "burrow" DnD chars and "burrow" Fens chars? The same Savin? The same Savin that stopped writing to improve and just do so out of spite? The same Savin that countless times was pointed out as a mediocre writter and was leashed on the mayority of CoC1? The same Savin?

So so many of them are also like a single side character with a single scene so they tick the box while all the main characters are male and female.
Care to elaborate young man?

Reactions: Sin-xix
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes