Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't like her later content, to put it mildly.

I could maybe ignore that shit with her gf, but not that stuff with Brienne. Thin-skinned of me maybe, but literally the only lore thing i know about this game is that milking in mino culture's supposed to be some special thing between lovers. And i only know that 'cause Brienne herself repeats that shit, like, every 5 in-game minutes.

So fuck Azzy waltzing in and suddenly being put on par with the Champion, and fuck that 'threesome' (aka, stand there and watch them make-out) in general. I'll take the bimbo pool and the ez corruption points (not that they do much :KEK: ).
For me that is actually turned around. I do not like Liaden and Azzy uncorrupted because I do not like to be left out. But between Brienne and Azzy I have no problem because I have it with both of them even at the same time. Of course I would rather have the scene starting with them inviting me to be part again or to let it have solely Azzy again instead of just standing and seeing it.
But that is something for mods to fix.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
centaur prostitute
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this character's current state, this art is the definition of blue-ball teasing. I don't usually give a fuck about the drama behind this game, but when the caravan update was released this actually irritated me enough to trace who wrote it. Couldn't believe it was Wsan.

Oct 4, 2019
Who here actually does anything with Cait?
My sole interaction with her used to be dragging her along because she was the only competent healer, but ever since we got Ryn's second set I've left her at the Tavern. Haven't even done her quest to find her dad on my recent playthrough, and my problem with her isn't even necessarily that she spreads her legs for anyone who asks because at least we don't have to know about it/watch it. My problem with her is that she isn't very attractive to me or my type, plus her personality and backstory isn't very compelling to me.

My companion tier list would have to be:
Brienne
Etheryn
Kiyoko
Arona
Atugia (needs more content)
Agnimitra
Berwyn (needs more content)
Azyrran
Cait
Brint (never use him because of Brienne)
Quintullus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
My sole interaction with her used to be dragging her along because she was the only competent healer, but ever since we got Ryn's second set I've left her at the Tavern. Haven't even done her quest to find her dad on my recent playthrough, and my problem with her isn't even necessarily that she spreads her legs for anyone who asks because at least we don't have to know about it/watch it. My problem with her is that she isn't very attractive to me or my type, plus her personality and backstory isn't very compelling to me.

My companion tier list would have to be:
Brienne
Etheryn
Kiyoko
Arona
Atugia (needs more content)
Agnimitra
Berwyn (needs more content)
Azyrran
Cait
Brint (never use him because of Brienne)
Quintullus
For me Cait is actually one of the fix partymember but for other reasons.
I do not take men with me unless they are important for Quest like Quin for fighting Tollus cult.
That because women are just so much more charming and Brint where the only one that could be a weapon brother but Brienne.
Arona and Etheryn are not with me because they have something to reign.
Brienne is most of the time of the time pregnant so I let her home for childsafetyreasons.
Kiyoko is technically all of the time with me because I never let her out of the amulett.
so except for Khor'Minos I pair Cait with Azyrran because I like her the most of all the women that have no further responsibilities and can not get pregnant.
Agnimitra is to arrogant for me and Atugia is way to bland for me. She is so bland that I feel like she would better be an NPC for the Baroness suited then a companion. I feel like Clementine is better suited as a companion then Atugia.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
(I'm currently very drunk)
Sooo I'm bothering to upgrade my fort fully were do I go to buy all the shit for it? Built up 50k levelling peeps up... I need
40 wood
60 stone
20 metal
Blacksmith, is this ogrish?
Tailor..... ummm the centaur dude In town?
Enchanter... I'm stumped on this one
Food stocks organised... ummm okay game who loves inventory? This isn't fallout tactics were "inventory is life!!"

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
(I'm currently very drunk)
Sooo I'm bothering to upgrade my fort fully were do I go to buy all the shit for it? Built up 50k levelling peeps up... I need
40 wood
60 stone
20 metal
Blacksmith, is this ogrish?
Tailor..... ummm the centaur dude In town?
Enchanter... I'm stumped on this one
Food stocks organised... ummm okay game who loves inventory? This isn't fallout tactics were "inventory is life!!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need money,

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I forgot what you need to sacrifice at the fire temple to get Brie's second outfit.
For merely entering the temple a for getting the Firebikini, you need to have the Black Mage Ultimate Summon Fire Elemental equiped.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So, if the person on /CoCG/ on 4chan that identified on discord as Wsan is to be trusted, the whole Brienne/Elthara threesome was last mentioned to him 6months ago.

So, I am not sure who to believe now.

Edit:
Along with this, he also mentioned:
a public bathouse which includes a submissive (MUSCELINE!) male NPC,
That you will be able to marry Both Rina and Cassie.
Centuar hos are getting epansions. Contents of which I am not sure.

Dammit, after rereading that I thought he meant the dryad stuff was being coded, I almost did a back-flip.

But dammit, not until after baths, which are a ways away. No Orlaith until second half of the year I guess.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So I'm a newbie to this game and I'm stuck on one of the early quests, Dog Days, I'm suppossed to find the druid on a river, but I've already explored the whole forest and checked it was the correct time and I still can't find her, where is she?

beaujet

May 14, 2017
Yeah it really does feel like in TiTs and CoC 2 they are happy to put dicks on every hot female but god forbid you removing a dick from one.
Excuse me. I'm a little drunk. So fair warning.

Personally, it's become tiring. The amount of erotic games filled to the wazoo with overwhelming amounts of futa dick, cuckery/ submissive male mc, and other stupid fetishes' has driven me off. The minute I see it, I immediately get rid of the game now. That's how annoyed I've become.

Mind you, I'm perfectly fine with people wanting to get what they want in these games, fetish wise; bigger audience and all. Problem is, that's all people make. Well, prominent ones at least.

These fetishes' have become so bland, typical, and oversaturated into games as a main premise---that it's not even funny anymore. Besides, I personally don't like these kind of fetishes, if it wasn't clear by now. Never had. At the very least, I always toggled it off, willing if the author thought about it.

Of course, Savin/ his fuckbuddies make it clear they don't care enough to do so.

TiTs has this problem(At least to my knowledge), and presents exactly what's going to happen to COC 2. People can hope. People can cry and despair. It won't matter. Unless Savin realizes it might annoy a lot of people. Unlikely though.

I've been around snice COC 1 first came out. Fenxo was better then. Barely though. Real shame where they've gone with it. Wsan is promising and refreshing, provided they allow him to write.

For somebody who just wants, and I mean, just one scene or character who isn't actively/ attempting to cuck you, wants to be like Brintiee(Focus on you as character only or mono, whatever works for you), and god forbid a fucking futa---It's like asking for world peace and the end to world hunger at once.

Sorry for the redundant rant many likely have made before me, but I've looked long and hard for games that merely presents a well-written character who cares about you, wants to be with you, and isn't trying to suck every damn cock around them. *Cough* Cait *Cough*

Same for a female character who isn't going to open her damn legs to every sexual prospect.

What's so hard about that? It's like mono male-female content is disgraceful for Savin.

Excusing authors' preferences, style, and other conditions, I don't get it.

Hell, I'd pay thousands to have somebody write this kind of stuff. That's how serious I am. Heck, snice I've been writing for years now, and have a decent understanding of coding, I've considered making my own little thing.

I rather write my own thing that has a good character without sluttfiying/ bimbofiing/ or making them polymgous. I'd love a character who's caring, level-headed, and wants to only with you. Of course, I wouldn't make it about me/ you. Self-worship/ mc focus can become bad if done too much like the opposite.

There's a balance to writing a character like that, let alone adding similar flavor scenes. Savin, and everybody involved have decided to go one direction, and fuck everything else. They don't care.

Disappointed, I am. Anyhow, sorry again. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Corruption of Champions 2 is a Joke, Champions of Dick is what is should be named. I just did a Full corruption play through ( Corruption Status was Demonic), none of the scenes changed like they did in 1, or variety showing you are corrupted. Throwing Azzy and L into the honey which is the corruption path only makes you miss out on a Companion being permanetly unaccessable. Corruption in the game does absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Excuse me. I'm a little drunk. So fair warning.

Personally, it's become tiring. The amount of erotic games filled to the wazoo with overwhelming amounts of futa dick, cuckery/ submissive male mc, and other stupid fetishes' has driven me off. The minute I see it, I immediately get rid of the game now. That's how annoyed I've become.

Mind you, I'm perfectly fine with people wanting to get what they want in these games, fetish wise; bigger audience and all. Problem is, that's all people make. Well, prominent ones at least.

These fetishes' have become so bland, typical, and oversaturated into games as a main premise---that it's not even funny anymore. Besides, I personally don't like these kind of fetishes, if it wasn't clear by now. Never had. At the very least, I always toggled it off, willing if the author thought about it.

Of course, Savin/ his fuckbuddies make it clear they don't care enough to do so.

TiTs has this problem(At least to my knowledge), and presents exactly what's going to happen to COC 2. People can hope. People can cry and despair. It won't matter. Unless Savin realizes it might annoy a lot of people. Unlikely though.

I've been around snice COC 1 first came out. Fenxo was better then. Barely though. Real shame where they've gone with it. Wsan is promising and refreshing, provided they allow him to write.

For somebody who just wants, and I mean, just one scene or character who isn't actively/ attempting to cuck you, wants to be like Brintiee(Focus on you as character only or mono, whatever works for you), and god forbid a fucking futa---It's like asking for world peace and the end to world hunger at once.

Sorry for the redundant rant many likely have made before me, but I've looked long and hard for games that merely presents a well-written character who cares about you, wants to be with you, and isn't trying to suck every damn cock around them. *Cough* Cait *Cough*

Same for a female character who isn't going to open her damn legs to every sexual prospect.

What's so hard about that? It's like mono male-female content is disgraceful for Savin.

Excusing authors' preferences, style, and other conditions, I don't get it.

Hell, I'd pay thousands to have somebody write this kind of stuff. That's how serious I am. Heck, snice I've been writing for years now, and have a decent understanding of coding, I've considered making my own little thing.

I rather write my own thing that has a good character without sluttfiying/ bimbofiing/ or making them polymgous. I'd love a character who's caring, level-headed, and wants to only with you. Of course, I wouldn't make it about me/ you. Self-worship/ mc focus can become bad if done too much like the opposite.

There's a balance to writing a character like that, let alone adding similar flavor scenes. Savin, and everybody involved have decided to go one direction, and fuck everything else. They don't care.

Disappointed, I am. Anyhow, sorry again. Just wanted to get it off my chest.
You're not alone fam, I and many others are fed up of that shit. And if you want a writter. I'm available.

Corruption of Champions 2 is a Joke, Champions of Dick is what is should be named. I just did a Full corruption play through ( Corruption Status was Demonic), none of the scenes changed like they did in 1, or variety showing you are corrupted. Throwing Azzy and L into the honey which is the corruption path only makes you miss out on a Companion being permanetly unaccessable. Corruption in the game does absolutely nothing.
Several pages back I posted why the game sucks and some ideas to make it... Uhhhh a game? and some said that smut is smut. So, this shit is irredeeemable.

Reactions: Konstantinus
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes