JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Also, i had a epiphany when i was coming back from work today, i can spend a few bucks to make tobs life more miserable
"But how??" you ask me, well friend, you see, i can just commission a short comic about hime kinu being banged by daddy in front of a beaten and bruised Nakano (with kinu loving it of course, also, i think savin will get his rocks off of this) so i can post it over and over again on fen forums so that the whole world knows that "Tobs has daddy problems"

Seriously tho, my mind is deliciously devious sometimes ... :KEK::KEK::KEK:
(y)doing god's work i see.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
I mean, even tho this lovey-dovey draconig-girlfriend stuff is being written to piss off a lot of fans (that are into rapey, dommy stuff, for some reason..) i still like it, i like romantic, well written scenes every now and then, nice change of pace to the usual instafuck's that the mc 'performs', but still..
I agree, though I'm kind of surprised they aren't leaning into the kink side of the Champion's relationship with Aileh. Like, if you're on Kas's romance path, she's basically your step-daughter. And if you're not romancing the demon queen, then this is borderline NTR with you seducing your arch-enemy's hot daughter. Wholesomeness is good, but I feel like the game should at least acknowledge the relationship dynamics XD

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Also, i had a epiphany when i was coming back from work today, i can spend a few bucks to make tobs life more miserable
"But how??" you ask me, well friend, you see, i can just commission a short comic about hime kinu being banged by daddy in front of a beaten and bruised Nakano (with kinu loving it of course, also, i think savin will get his rocks off of this) so i can post it over and over again on fen forums so that the whole world knows that "Tobs has daddy problems"

Yes, but do it after the bomb that he can drop on us in the next updates, the last thing that is missing is that he gets even angrier and decides that he also wants to write more content about Khor'minos and about Brint or Brienne.

Postscript: Also if you do it, say it here when you publish it to go have the show.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So, if the person on /CoCG/ on 4chan that identified on discord as Wsan is to be trusted, the whole Brienne/Elthara threesome was last mentioned to him 6months ago.

So, I am not sure who to believe now.

How to take a Screenshot in Windows 11 (4 Ways) - Microsoft Tech Community - Google Chrome 11_...png How to take a Screenshot in Windows 11 (4 Ways) - Microsoft Tech Community - Google Chrome 11_...png
The image bellow is "Wsans" proof that it is him in fact.

Edit:
Along with this, he also mentioned:
a public bathouse which includes a submissive (MUSCELINE!) male NPC,
That you will be able to marry Both Rina and Cassie.
Centuar hos are getting epansions. Contents of which I am not sure.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
How strange, if I remember correctly, Brint made it look like it was something very common for children, I didn't know it was something for lovers, I suppose that buying the nursing rings for the people served a purpose.
I'll be honest, no idea what dialogue you're referencing. Brint survives 2.6 days in my games :KEK:

But since the milking barn exists, i suppose milking is to be considered somewhat akin to sex (the spin being that cows actually require it). Get it done with whoever if you're single, get it done with your lover if you're not.

And on an unrelated note, Aileh's stuff not all that bad. Not as good as the cow teacher from last week, but on a scale from Cait to Brienne she's a solid... Atugia++, i guess :KEK:

Now the Keros shit, checked it out for morbidity sake as one does, and all i can say is that it made me cringe the fuck out. Tobs has a way of writing the Champion as an uncultered idiot suffering from premature ejaculation that's wholly impressive. Props, but reverse. Would not CTRL again.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I swear he must be on period or something.
He's always on period and malding at the same time because nobody likes his pet :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I agree, though I'm kind of surprised they aren't leaning into the kink side of the Champion's relationship with Aileh. Like, if you're on Kas's romance path, she's basically your step-daughter. And if you're not romancing the demon queen, then this is borderline NTR with you seducing your arch-enemy's hot daughter. Wholesomeness is good, but I feel like the game should at least acknowledge the relationship dynamics XD
tbh Aileh is a crude carbon copy of Kiha even the mannerism are the same, just changed the drawing and stamped a new name and voilà! Aileh is there. And honestly I have lost all the faith for this game to improve after all the shitshow that has been developing the past months and all the ineptitude From Savin and his lapdog ToBS. I just want it to burn to the ground and restart a mod to actually develop the game into something more than a smut and pagiarism compendium.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I'll be honest, no idea what dialogue you're referencing. Brint survives 2.6 days in my games :KEK:

But since the milking barn exists, i suppose milking is to be considered somewhat akin to sex (the spin being that cows actually require it). Get it done with whoever if you're single, get it done with your lover if you're not.
In the brint milking scenes he said that there was never any leftover milk and he made references to the fact that this was totally natural for minotaurs so I assumed that this was nothing to write home about, but I keep the idea that it is for lovers thanks for your information Xd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JTakiyaa and Daken9

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
So, if the person on /CoCG/ on 4chan that identified on discord as Wsan is to be trusted, the whole Brienne/Elthara threesome was last mentioned to him 6months ago.

So, I am not sure who to believe now.

View attachment 1646282 View attachment 1646281
The image bellow is "Wsans" proof that it is him in fact.

Edit:
Along with this, he also mentioned:
a public bathouse which includes a submissive (MUSCELINE!) male NPC,
That you will be able to marry Both Rina and Cassie.
Centuar hos are getting epansions. Contents of which I am not sure.
While I'm happy about Rina and Cassie, the fact the centaur content is Mara-centric is real disappointing.

Feb 14, 2019

Now the Keros shit, checked it out for morbidity sake as one does, and all i can say is that it made me cringe the fuck out. Tobs has a way of writing the Champion as an uncultered idiot suffering from premature ejaculation that's wholly impressive. Props, but reverse. Would not CTRL again.
Speaking of Brint and Keros, I do hope they add a feature(read: someone mods it in) for them to start as female. Could be something as simple as "you hear a battle cry up ahead, it is decidedly (male)(female)" or "Keros appears before you in all their godlike glory, after your eyes adjust to their divine radiance, you finally see (him)(her)" cause yeah for all intents and purposes once you choose their female forms it's like, afaik never mentioned they were ever male aside from like one talk with brienne you can never choose but it's like why not just start them as that. I mean, it's something that's been done with the kobold(NGL I got them once before how do you get them again???)

Also, speaking of mods, now that I think of it, why the hell did Kitteh or whoever that was making the CoC:expanded for the OG game give a fuck that Savin didn't want him "messing up his vision" of Helia like I was excited for the Helspawn stuff that never came and he said it was a "hard No" from Savin on finishing it but dude acted like he just got a Nintendo C&D lmao I guess if Savin complained enough to Fenoxo they could take Kitteh's mod off the forums but whatever...

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Ah shit, Tobs is going to go on a crusade when he realized that

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Well, at least now we know that some scenes can be used as fertilizer to grow plants, tho, they would probably be corrupted by some kind of cuck fetish and throw at your face what a shitty daddy you are for trying to teach your children how to be people

I see your a gentleman of wealth and taste :WeSmart:

LMAO

If you can afford it and are willing, pls do.
I can just imagine tobs grinding his already baby teeth at the insult you will have made by commissioning it.
I swear tobs' ocd over the foxes/kinu reminds me of chris-chan obsessing over his sonichu bs.

Oct 4, 2019
Speaking of Brint and Keros, I do hope they add a feature(read: someone mods it in) for them to start as female. Could be something as simple as "you hear a battle cry up ahead, it is decidedly (male)(female)" or "Keros appears before you in all their godlike glory, after your eyes adjust to their divine radiance, you finally see (him)(her)" cause yeah for all intents and purposes once you choose their female forms it's like, afaik never mentioned they were ever male aside from like one talk with brienne you can never choose but it's like why not just start them as that. I mean, it's something that's been done with the kobold(NGL I got them once before how do you get them again???)

Also, speaking of mods, now that I think of it, why the hell did Kitteh or whoever that was making the CoC:expanded for the OG game give a fuck that Savin didn't want him "messing up his vision" of Helia like I was excited for the Helspawn stuff that never came and he said it was a "hard No" from Savin on finishing it but dude acted like he just got a Nintendo C&D lmao I guess if Savin complained enough to Fenoxo they could take Kitteh's mod off the forums but whatever...
I don't see them ever adding that option, Tobs is too much of an asshole to do it for Keros, and I just don't see them removing the whole Mad Cow quest and everything just to add it for Brint/Brienne. As far as the Kobold goes, I'm pretty sure you get it up on the Glacial Rift just by walking around, then you have to rest at a camp with it.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Who here actually does anything with Cait? I know she is a starter char, but as soon as I get another. I leave her ass behind at the inn, and never a second thought. It wouldn't suprise me if ( SAV ) actually makes Cait betray you and screws the demon girl behind your back, or should I say now, Tollis, since it looks like they are turning the Villian at the start into the Soul saving victim that is just misunderstood. Since we don't actually have Corruption. We just have Champion of Dicks.

Brienne is the one I take. and probably one of the other random npcs that I can actually put up with at the time. Tried the Pheonix girl, but backstory was a 4 out of 10. 20% chance I even get the Fox amulet or w/e. Brienne > Cait

Reactions: Fiz1247

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Who here actually does anything with Cait? I know she is a starter char, but as soon as I get another. I leave her ass behind at the inn, and never a second thought. It wouldn't suprise me if ( SAV ) actually makes Cait betray you and screws the demon girl behind your back.

Brienne is the one I take. and probably one of the other random npcs that I can actually put up with at the time. Tried the Pheonix girl, but backstory was a 4 out of 10. 20% chance I even get the Fox amulet or w/e. Brienne > Cait
Use the dogboi, unironically is useful. Another choice is the waif. almost competent healer with the second set.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes