TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
This is all FEN fault. Does coc not belong to him, did he not let the Douche Sav run 2 into the ground. I am not sure who is shittier, Sav for fucking it up, or fen for letting him. When coc2 was first announced I was like YEA, maybe it would be awesome enough to not need a MODDED version to fix all the bs. Little did I know what horrible fate the future has in store.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Says the guy who wrote fucking Cait. If you ask me, the real reason he doesn't like her is that she's monogamous. Errybody gotta cuck the MC, no exceptions!
Technically Brienne is not Monogam but a mamono. Would she be monogam she would be like a unicorn.
For monogamy you would need to inverse the talk with Cait at the start. So instead of accepting she fucks everyone else you need to accept to fuck no one but her.
But Brienne is not like Cait in a open relationship but consent of being part of a harem. More clearly that she get even an orgasm from describing that you line her and her mother and sister up on the bed and impregnate one after one.

Though honestly with all the spite I really wish someone would write out of spite instead an unicorn. That would be content you can not acess if you already accepted for example Brienne unless you would corrupt her into a demon where she would turn into another Brienne. That would at least be some logical corruption content. But knowing Savin he would instead turn this into a demonic Cait.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
This is all FEN fault. Does coc not belong to him, did he not let the Douche Sav run 2 into the ground. I am not sure who is shittier, Sav for fucking it up, or fen for letting him. When coc2 was first announced I was like YEA, maybe it would be awesome enough to not need a MODDED version to fix all the bs. Little did I know what horrible fate the future has in store.
I think Fen is fed up with CoC and just wants to pawn it off on somebody. I mean, he was clearly sick of working on it by the end of development, and he has no involvement in this beyond hosting it on his website. He has given up control of the IP to Savin utterly.
Is that a German word? Sorry, I only speak English.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think Fen is fed up with CoC and just wants to pawn it off on somebody. I mean, he was clearly sick of working on it by the end of development, and he has no involvement in this beyond hosting it on his website. He has given up control of the IP to Savin utterly.

Is that a German word? Sorry, I only speak English.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Okay, yeah, you misunderstood totally.

MONOGAMOUS:

adjective
  1. involving marriage to one person at a time.
    "under Canadian law all marriages must be monogamous"
    • having a sexual relationship with only one partner at a time.
      "she admits that she has never been strictly monogamous"
    • Zoology
      having only one mate at a time.
      "penguins form monogamous couples for breeding purposes"

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
after some time reading about how writers are and can be; especially the personification of cuck n incest that are savin and tobs. I can safely say that G.R. Martin probably has a massive schlong.
You'd really need to suffer from micro penis to come in and "add" "write" content for another writer's work. It is extremely insulting. And we can all agree that sav already hates the character, the evidence was posted here.
The sheer gall to take digs at another writer's characters when you go ballistic when others call yours out.
It'd be funny if it wasn't so pitiful.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
After this forecast, I might say that CoC2 is coming to an end in matters of quality and QoL. Is ogre guys

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Truly, there is no light left in this world.

Additionally, a suspicion that I had about the horse-minotaur, Hashat, has been confirmed; she is, indeed, somebody's DnD character.
Are you implying that Savin is steal...Err... I mean "burrowing" his DnD frens Chars? That he is creatively bankrupt to make good characters (lol) aside buttsluts and mediocre Kiha's gimmicks? The same Savin?

Reactions: Bootyman

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Are you implying that Savin is steal...Err... I mean "burrowing" his DnD frens Chars? That he is creatively bankrupt to make good characters (lol) aside buttsluts and mediocre Kiha's gimmicks? The same Savin?
Well, the wiki says she was created by SKoW and Kinathis, so it's more a case of the writers inserting their donut steeles into the game where they don't belong.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes