Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
2 updates a month with less and less content. Not long and we only get 1 update every 2 months..
I was so hyped when realizing that Wsan is about to unleash heaven, yet we still didn't get anything new from him, Brienne, Khor'minos or the main plot.. Or any other plot.. Since months.

Kinda hurts. Especially when you can count 1 and 1 together and it's most likely because Wsan got so much praise for his work that the others were hurt in their betamale pride and that's why we get what we got. In my honest opinion - the Elthara and Brienne content (Khor'Minos as well) is some of the best written, most intriguing and some of the hottest content in the game as of now (or those horses? hot!) - And they keep pushing pre-done content that nobody asked for. ...
I mean, even tho this lovey-dovey draconig-girlfriend stuff is being written to piss off a lot of fans (that are into rapey, dommy stuff, for some reason..) i still like it, i like romantic, well written scenes every now and then, nice change of pace to the usual instafuck's that the mc 'performs', but still.. It's been so long since we got an update with actual content - Not counting this Keros-thing, nobody asked for it and the observer obviously likes to hear himself talking, his scenes are broing and stale nowadays, compared to most other content. His older content was a lot better, tho.

When success and money fall into greedy hands, it shall unveil the true face of a man.
Daekas - 2022

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
It is now tainted by Savin's
Of course, Wsan was praised so betamalesavin needs to be part of it.
He doesn't understand that it's Wsan's skill we praise, not the npc he writes about.
In Savin's eyes brienne and brienne content is what we praise so .. Savin thinks that if he takes over brienne he takes over the praise. It actually hurts to try'n think so.. Illogical.

But let's talk about the "Khor'minos crunch" - And the date of when he said that.
Does he know what crunch means?
...Does he?
Laughs in Cyberpunk

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
It's not the content of the scenes that concerns me, it's that it's being written by Savin and not Wsan. I'm worried that it will be different to how Brienne is supposed to be, considering she says that she wants to be monogamous and that seems to piss Savin off. Because again, I enjoy both of Brienne and Eltharas content, but if there stuff together gets a little too cucky it's going to piss me off.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
It's not the content of the scenes that concerns me, it's that it's being written by Savin and not Wsan. I'm worried that it will be different to how Brienne is supposed to be, considering she says that she wants to be monogamous and that seems to piss Savin off. Because again, I enjoy both of Brienne and Eltharas content, but if there stuff together gets a little too cucky it's going to piss me off.
You can bet that is going to be like that one way or another. Savin cuckoldry has no limits, and when a piece of content is deemed too good either ToBS or Savin comes to sully it to the ground to keep their egos afloat.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
There was a Helspawn Mod?
What's in it & where do I get it?
Some lewd stuff and sleeping together in your camp if you're into that stuff. You can double stack both mom and daughter for a combo in the same bed.

That's it bros, nothing is sacred anymore...

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
I feel like we are jumping to conclusions prematurely. Savin understands where Brienne appeals lies so I do not think that he is going to stample on it because of some "grudge" because Brienne is popular or something silly like that.
then why does he need to touch it? Let wsan handle it like always.
If people are asking for more brienne content then get the content wsan has already written to be codded into the game.
Nobody is asking for him to "write" (fck up) content for Brienne.
People have good instincts, if you sense a shitstorm coming, better to have a huge umbrella and pitchfork ready than get covered in it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
why the fuck is that closet beta gaylord touching Wsan's shit? Isn't there any form writer integrity or something.
Pls tell me ppl talk that shit muncher out of it.
I play this game now primarily for Wsan's content. The dude knows how to write likeable characters and scenes.
Closet beta gaylords were put here by God to spread suffering. We are bet mice that a cat has by the tail, my friend.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Since Wsan is occupied with Mino city and has no further plans for Elthara (he considers her finished) Savin decided to write it himself I guess. Especially since it is something that the fans want and I would argue was strangly missing in her maternity content. It always felt weaird to me that Wsan wrote scenes for Brint, Quinn and Arona but not for Brienne.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kroenen12
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes