arls120

Sep 12, 2020
  • There’s a new, non-lewd scene featuring Cait and Quin in the cat temple ( )
I don't know about you but I'm very curious about what will happen here, I guess they finally gave me a valid reason to build the temple.:unsure:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
It seems a new update is out.

A god(dess) and a dragon are getting a little lewder today!

0.4.33 Patch Notes:

• Fem!Keros has two new sex scenes (by TheObserver), one of which features a new CG by Bread!
  • Once you’re official with Aileh, she’s got a couple of new sex scenes, and one random scene for entering her tile! ( )
  • Brienne’s stargazing CG has been updated to include her cowprint bra!
Basically... Garbage... YAY!!!
anyone with coding skills that wants to salvage this trainwreck? I'm free to write some shit on it and make this a game of sorts...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Konstantinus

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I don't know about you but I'm very curious about what will happen here, I guess they finally gave me a valid reason to build the temple.:unsure:
You can bet that scene is just to build up the sluttiness of the cat and fuel more Savin's desire of cuckoldry

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not as good in terms or scenes as compared to this but the mechanics are a lot better. You can have harems, some girls won't stick to your camp if you have corrupted followers. You can corrupt several characters. NTR warning for Urta and Helia. Theres a mod for Helspawn if you're in to that. Not much gay scenes though so don't expect much if you're into that. Ending was meh but its a lot more entertaining in terms of combat and weapons. You can actually go bare handed if you chose to do so. The gym is populated. There are de-dicking futas and some characters have child interaction. Quite a few pregnancy content. And yes you can go full corrupted and even corrupt a nearby farm and sending your slaves to work there if you want to (might be mistaking that for the mod, correct me if I'm wrong). If these sorts of things are in your alley you should try it.
I remember playing the first game and deleted it immediately because you could get assraped during battles and not just if you lose. Maybe I did something wrong though, who knows lol.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I remember playing the first game and deleted it immediately because you could get assraped during battles and not just if you lose. Maybe I did something wrong though, who knows lol.
Only thing that comes close to your description, from my memory would be the sand trap? I mean you already lost at that point by getting stuck in the sandpit longer than a few turn. Can't really remember anything else since the old game really only has rape/sex before or after any combat begins. Only see those mechanics starting on TiTs when you're grappled tho.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Only thing that comes close to your description, from my memory would be the sand trap? I mean you already lost at that point by getting stuck in the sandpit longer than a few turn. Can't really remember anything else since the old game really only has rape/sex before or after any combat begins. Only see those mechanics starting on TiTs when you're grappled tho.
I swear it happened right after starting. As soon as the initial exploration started, I moved around a bit and got attacked by some orcs. Now here is the part that might be my fault. I might have made a male character with high libido and corruption or something. I wanted to build a corrupt dude that will bang some hot chicks. This was my first rodeo with Fenoxo lol. I think I did a tease attack or something like that and the orcs just railed on my char's ass during the fight. Then I deleted the game lol.

kamidel

Oct 4, 2020
I swear it happened right after starting. As soon as the initial exploration started, I moved around a bit and got attacked by some orcs. Now here is the part that might be my fault. I might have made a male character with high libido and corruption or something. I wanted to build a corrupt dude that will bang some hot chicks. This was my first rodeo with Fenoxo lol. I think I did a tease attack or something like that and the orcs just railed on my char's ass during the fight. Then I deleted the game lol.
Sounds like you had high lust then you teased and they teased back pushing you over the 100 lust cap. getting too horny in the Fen games is a loss too.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
There's only one orc and he's exclusive to gay players only. No orc enemies. You must have mistaken or misremembering lol. Other greenskins would be gobbos but they have no dicks tho.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Not as good in terms or scenes as compared to this but the mechanics are a lot better. You can have harems, some girls won't stick to your camp if you have corrupted followers. You can corrupt several characters. NTR warning for Urta and Helia. Theres a mod for Helspawn if you're in to that. Not much gay scenes though so don't expect much if you're into that. Ending was meh but its a lot more entertaining in terms of combat and weapons. You can actually go bare handed if you chose to do so. The gym is populated. There are de-dicking futas and some characters have child interaction. Quite a few pregnancy content. And yes you can go full corrupted and even corrupt a nearby farm and sending your slaves to work there if you want to (might be mistaking that for the mod, correct me if I'm wrong). If these sorts of things are in your alley you should try it.
There was a Helspawn Mod?
What's in it & where do I get it?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's only one orc and he's exclusive to gay players only. No orc enemies. You must have mistaken or misremembering lol. Other greenskins would be gobbos but they have no dicks tho.
Everyone is telling me it's not possible. Where the hell did I get this incredibly vivid memory from... lol. This is really odd. :WutFace:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
It seems a new update is out.

A god(dess) and a dragon are getting a little lewder today!

0.4.33 Patch Notes:

• Fem!Keros has two new sex scenes (by TheObserver), one of which features a new CG by Bread!
  • Once you’re official with Aileh, she’s got a couple of new sex scenes, and one random scene for entering her tile! ( )

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.33 Patch Notes:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Mega
0.4.33 Patch Notes:
Damn, that's some top 1% stuff. Well, bottom, i guess. Gotta have Cait around, gotta have Quin around, and gotta have the temple built. Some grade A rare shit, with an emphasis on the shit.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Mega
0.4.33 Patch Notes:

Is this what's on steam as well?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes