JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Oh definitely would like all that, glad there's not much gay content I don't mind that in a game as a straight guy, but damn there's a fair bit in the second one, although ending up as hermaphrodite recently was funny as hell lol, I was eating random transform items as a female warrior ended up with two dicks, ballsack etc lol just need to increase my height above 6'6 then two weapon full plate warrior coming at you
Lol if you want to play through a story being an asshole with zero repercussion, (aside from feeling a bit guilty once the post nut clarity hits). You could try play through the Lottie scenes and cuck her lol. Probably one of my favourite minor character since she can be your personal gym bunny (piggie?) Or someone you want to absolutely destroy. I rarely see any character with such path nowadays from both TiTs or CoC2 since most of their writers are so in love with their OC they wouldn't risk a dark path for them.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Lol if you want to play through a story being an asshole with zero repercussion, (aside from feeling a bit guilty once the post nut clarity hits). You could try play through the Lottie scenes and cuck her lol. Probably one of my favourite minor character since she can be your personal gym bunny (piggie?) Or someone you want to absolutely destroy. I rarely see any character with such path nowadays from both TiTs or CoC2 since most of their writers are so in love with their OC they wouldn't risk a dark path for them.
If I had the money I'd do two paths for my OC one pure one corrupted as well weres the fun in being pure all the time give me options.

Reactions: menatv and JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
If I had the money I'd do two paths for my OC one pure one corrupted as well weres the fun in being pure all the time give me options.
They would say something something parsers or something something real life i don't know... It stops being what PLAYER wants to play as, into what THEY want the player to play as in the end.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
.... I'ts a fucking fictional game were a horse cocked succubus literally r*pes you when you fuck up and defeat in a standard fight reults in sexual assualt etc I was dnd dm for 10yrs (3.5 ed) and you can't fall into the "main character is best" syndrome kills the game

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
.... I'ts a fucking fictional game were a horse cocked succubus literally r*pes you when you fuck up and defeat in a standard fight reults in sexual assualt etc I was dnd dm for 10yrs (3.5 ed) and you can't fall into the "main character is best" syndrome kills the game
Or at least best servant. I mean once I played the loyal servant/champion of another character and while except being only usefull for being pointed at things to kill but else not able to survive, it whas a fun experience.
Why? Because my character got at least his service honored. We thought we could make it more interessting if we develop the story where there is a conflict if my lord is changeing his loyalties so if then I have to decide if I follow him because he is he or for what he stands and if latter is changeing, now my loyalties change too but we never got so far.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Not as good in terms or scenes as compared to this but the mechanics are a lot better. You can have harems, some girls won't stick to your camp if you have corrupted followers. You can corrupt several characters. NTR warning for Urta and Helia. Theres a mod for Helspawn if you're in to that. Not much gay scenes though so don't expect much if you're into that. Ending was meh but its a lot more entertaining in terms of combat and weapons. You can actually go bare handed if you chose to do so. The gym is populated. There are de-dicking futas and some characters have child interaction. Quite a few pregnancy content. And yes you can go full corrupted and even corrupt a nearby farm and sending your slaves to work there if you want to (might be mistaking that for the mod, correct me if I'm wrong). If these sorts of things are in your alley you should try it.
There's Helia NTR? What, I never knew that.
Was it removed on hgg/revamp or what

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
There's Helia NTR? What, I never knew that.
Was it removed on hgg/revamp or what
Not really sure but last I played the hgg version Helia pretty much stopped with the minotaur but she still does it with the foxes in the tel adre bar tho. More in the sharing aspect since she did get plowed with a fox dick.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Corruption of Champions 1 = Awesome game Good/Bad

Corruption of Champions II = Remove the Corruption ( evil side, ince, etc ) replace it with more dicks )
Only give npcs that you like content, ignore other shit, collect money etc.
Punish players for trying the corruption.

Reactions: Sin-xix

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Do we have any idea on what's coming in the next update?
More Dicks! o_O... Dicks with dicks ( there is one that he hasn't done yet ) You definitely did not have to ask to know what is comin. There is also the very tiny possibility the Great douche will stop being one and make this game awesome like coc1 but the chance of this world becoming a paradise with peace will happen before coc2 ever lives up to 1, especially when he runs it. Unless some poor programmer with a heart of gold and the patience of ∞ decides to make a Modded version that fixes all his BS first.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
For a game with dev(s) who seem to love futa dicks so much that finding a plain old female with a vag becomes a bit like playing "where's waldo", there's a distinct lack of descriptive text detailing anything explicit if you happen to have more than one. (look, I like to eat random plants I find in the wild, alright?)

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Do we have any idea on what's coming in the next update?
Well there are many possibilities:

1. They may add another futa woman.

2. It can be a masculine character but very feminine, or that to have sex with him you have to have high femininity.

3. This is the surprise bomb that Tobs has prepared for us.

4. They may add another store with materials you may never use with a female character inside with a repeatable sex scene.

Oct 4, 2019
I'm just hoping we finally get more of the Brint/ienne family quest finally, it's been forever and since Brienne is my favorite character I've really been looking forward to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JTakiyaa

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
2. It can be a masculine character but very feminine
Whose content is one time thing. But really, at this point, any male content is good in my book. Well, almost any.

Still, I think you may like this upcoming hunk of beef.

Personally, good GOD, I love his design. Especially his calm look. Hope that he is not a dom tho. I want some submissive hunky guys or at least a switch.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Whose content is one time thing. But really, at this point, any male content is good in my book. Well, almost any.

Still, I think you may like this upcoming hunk of beef.

Personally, good GOD, I love his design. Especially his calm look. Hope that he is not a dom tho. I want some submissive hunky guys or at least a switch.
I will only ask God that it is not Tobs or someone worse who writes its content that it is Wsan or someone who is not going to make it a unique event, that minotaur meat looks good :love:

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
It seems a new update is out.

A god(dess) and a dragon are getting a little lewder today!

0.4.33 Patch Notes:

• Fem!Keros has two new sex scenes (by TheObserver), one of which features a new CG by Bread!
  • Once you’re official with Aileh, she’s got a couple of new sex scenes, and one random scene for entering her tile! ( )
  • There’s a new, non-lewd scene featuring Cait and Quin in the cat temple ( )
  • Brienne’s stargazing CG has been updated to include her cowprint bra!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes