King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
No, I'll put it easy to understand.

In twatter everything is a free 4 all. So, if you want to focus on CoC (to attack or support) you can atract unwuanted or third parties on your thread, and knowing how Twatter works is very easy to lure unwanted people to you. That's why is better do it directly on their forum than on social media.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Posting a rants, or whatever, isnt gonna work. At least in a way that you expect.
Good thing we have youtube with lots of interesting videos.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
Posting a rants, or whatever, isnt gonna work. At least in a way that you expect.
Good thing we have youtube with lots of interesting videos.
Oh, but i wouldn't be posting shit on their forums expecting something to change, oh no good sir, i would be out of pure spite for TOBS, maybe i will compile all of the shit talking he made in the last, dunno, 3 years on the fen forums and post it over and over again with a single question in the end "DOES TOBS HAVE DADDY PROBLEMS? Y/N", i don't actually want to cause problems to them, at least no physically, i mean, sure i have some problems with the way savin does things, with the fact that some great characters in COC2 were just abandoned on the road side and things like that, but with tobs, no, tobs is just special like that, i just want to be a douche with him because he is a douche with everybody ya know.
Even tho there's endless problems with some of the things done in this game, i don't think those are "problems" are created out of spite, just bad decisions and wrong notions on what a smut game should be about, but not tobs, you can see the way he creates those situations just because he wants the players to feel shity, he does things just to annoy, so i can take a few hours of my day just to annoy him back.

Also, in the end, those are just my opinion on things and if anyone think i'm wrong, well, this is a free forum, you can just post your ideas here like what i'm doing

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Oh, but i wouldn't be posting shit on their forums expecting something to change, oh no good sir, i would be out of pure spite for TOBS, maybe i will compile all of the shit talking he made in the last, dunno, 3 years on the fen forums and post it over and over again with a single question in the end "DOES TOBS HAVE DADDY PROBLEMS? Y/N", i don't actually want to cause problems to them, at least no physically, i mean, sure i have some problems with the way savin does things, with the fact that some great characters in COC2 were just abandoned on the road side and things like that, but with tobs, no, tobs is just special like that, i just want to be a douche with him because he is a douche with everybody ya know.
Even tho there's endless problems with some of the things done in this game, i don't think those are "problems" are created out of spite, just bad decisions and wrong notions on what a smut game should be about, but not tobs, you can see the way he creates those situations just because he wants the players to feel shity, he does things just to annoy, so i can take a few hours of my day just to annoy him back.

Also, in the end, those are just my opinion on things and if anyone think i'm wrong, well, this is a free forum, you can just post your ideas here like what i'm doing
The more you explain, the more I like the idea. Is devilish yet genius if you can brigade it (because many of the paypigs are either too new or frustrated of him).

And the idea of making him to ragequit is too sweet for not doing so.
+6844646464.jpg

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Seems pretty deranged to be this worked up about some asshole writers on the internet.
Lol people get killed/silenced or tortured for less depending on the country/organization.
like this Chinese guy who said the police suck on fb and then got arrested and "educated" with a book.
So a guy ranting about 'some asshole writers' is normal

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
First does anyone have 3.32 vers. Also I just joined now to hear about what happened about fen growing a spine? Is someone messing with his 1.1 million dollar income a year now? o_O... Is he being banned or content or what? Tried rereading the earlier messages, but I am either not getting the scope of it, or just that stupid.

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
I know my question is probably old news but can't find an answer for it anywhere. I'm doing the "Getting into the closet" quest for Brother Sanders. I've finished it no prob but there's always something that bugs me about the climbing portions when you enter the cave. It gives 3 options; one to simply climb up, one to use you camping equipment, then one with "???" when hovered over says "If only you had someone small and agile in your party". I've literally added Cait, Berwyn, Quin, and Kiyoko to my party, and even had Lyric in my pocket and none of them fill the slot for that option. Who, or what, is suppose to help fill that slot? Or is it stupidly there as a placeholder?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Either that was made for Ryn or for Einin (an unrealeased companion) so it is just a leftover.

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
I had also added Ryn as well to no avail. I had no clue there was supposed to be another companion. *shrug* Guess it'll just eat at me then

Feb 5, 2018
It was for Einen IIRC, she was going to be a thief companion but bubbles didn't finish the content so now she's going to be an npc...although that's also a big maybe it looks like as I have never seen bubblelord talk about her again.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
It was for Einen IIRC, she was going to be a thief companion but bubbles didn't finish the content so now she's going to be an npc...although that's also a big maybe it looks like as I have never seen bubblelord talk about her again.
She wasn't Bubblelord's content, she was William's. Bubblelord wrote Quinn

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
hello sorry my question may be a bit silly but finally I can play TITS and I realized that there are some male npc that are exclusive to mc with a high level of femininity or full women and I wonder why they do not be better than they did bisexuals Like the other characters, I myself questioned this in CoC2 with Garret or Darius, why put those limitations? Isn't it better to create characters like Brint who, although he clearly prefers women, has no problem fucking a submissive boy no matter how feminine he is or not? Of course, they will measure that perhaps it is to give the game some realism, since not all men accept that their partner is masculine or somewhat masculine, but then they should not make male characters who do not accept having something with you if you have certain feminine aspects or exclusively gay, maybe female characters who won't agree to go out with you if you're not female or have a high percentage of femininity to balance?

Postada: sorry for the long text, I needed to relieve some stress. XD

Reactions: M0nte

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
hello sorry my question may be a bit silly but finally I can play TITS and I realized that there are some male npc that are exclusive to mc with a high level of femininity or full women and I wonder why they do not be better than they did bisexuals Like the other characters, I myself questioned this in CoC2 with Garret or Darius, why put those limitations? Isn't it better to create characters like Brint who, although he clearly prefers women, has no problem fucking a submissive boy no matter how feminine he is or not? Of course, they will measure that perhaps it is to give the game some realism, since not all men accept that their partner is masculine or somewhat masculine, but then they should not make male characters who do not accept having something with you if you have certain feminine aspects or exclusively gay, maybe female characters who won't agree to go out with you if you're not female or have a high percentage of femininity to balance?

Postada: sorry for the long text, I needed to relieve some stress. XD
I'm pretty feminine in my personality but my body appearance is like burly 30yo hairy men
will you fuck me?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes