Feb 4, 2022
I see there's a new version out for Backers :WeSmart:

Speaking of pregnancy lol my male character lol ended up giving birth to hornet eggs many times, because once I corrupted the hive kept getting my arse kicked by the love knights till I got high enough level, ended up growing GG tits then had to eat a ton of blue eggs, speaking of the nursery does it ever hit full upgrade?
Yes, it does.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You'll have to wait until May. And since there's a high chance Savin is pissed,
he could just forgot the "Mayternity" thing and release more butt stuff
Last year was so disappointing. The only highlight was Arona pregnancy.
Don't give me hope that Mayternity will be a reoccurring thing. I'd just assumed it was a 1-off for them to placate the pregnancy crowd for a while so they could focus on their other bullshit.
Mayternity has been a thing for years now.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Speaking of pregnancy lol my male character lol ended up giving birth to hornet eggs many times, because once I corrupted the hive kept getting my arse kicked by the love knights till I got high enough level, ended up growing GG tits then had to eat a ton of blue eggs, speaking of the nursery does it ever hit full upgrade?
All the sodomy in this game is why I play as a dickgirl. It's not that it's not gay to get pegged in the ass as one, but it is less gay. Because T&A.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I think you better check the wiki of the game transforming items it will give you more detail about the transformations.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
The only highlight was Arona pregnancy.
And wasfucking lack-luster...
So whats the best alchemichal mix to play as biological female with two dicks a pussy and an arshole?

I'm talking the biggest natural tits, cocks and curves possible if i'm going trans communitys wet dream im going full bore
Depends:
Female with big knockers: Golden egg/wild melon or bovy sherry/WM, Double pupper pepper/ TM (for twice the "fun" but is useless because lazy writing) Minoblood/TM (length but has horse dick) can be countered with the TF with/TM of your liking. For curves use the Purple egg/Peach for hips, ass with perk is Bovy Sherry/peach x3

Male: Don't

Jan 25, 2018
I wrote one of the biggest "dude why would you even bother thinking this much about the game bro" post in this thread, and I have literally never got Hime Kinu once until I sat down and mapped out the choices and how to min-max it that way.

I like the idea of showing the players actions as having bad outcomes or circumstances but its not well paced and it constantly gives you the middle finger all the time; and if you want to say "it seems like you are getting the middle finger a lot because u are a stranger in a strange land! and are missing many of the cues" okay that's valid enough ... but that's not how most of it reads, does it?

It reads like "we are going to tell you you are a stranger in a strange land explicitly" instead of showing the character's thoughts/feelings/motivations of powerlessness and confusion and then building on that with insecurity/fragility/lack of knowledge over time.

Show not tell is very important even in a book and that is not what he does.

Last edited:

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I wrote one of the biggest "dude why would you even bother thinking this much about the game bro" post in this thread, and I have literally never got Hime Kinu once until I sat down and mapped out the choices and how to min-max it that way.

I like the idea of showing the players actions as having bad outcomes or circumstances but its not well paced and it constantly gives you the middle finger all the time; and if you want to say "it seems like you are getting the middle finger a lot because u are a stranger in a strange land! and are missing many of the queues" okay that's valid enough ... but that's not how most of it reads, does it?

It reads like "we are going to tell you you are a stranger in a strange land explicitly" instead of showing the character's thoughts/feelings/motivations of powerlessness and confusion and then building on that with insecurity/fragility/lack of knowledge over time.

Show not tell is very important even in a book and that is not what he does.
If i told you that i don't actually care about kinu or the kitsune anymore and that i rant just because i like ranting about shit, it's kinda like therapy, ya know, just to destress a little bit, also it's nice seeing people with the same opinions, it helps as well, anyway i'm literally gonna care about kitsune village again when

once the /cocg/ mod will have implemented Kinu smashing. Mostly out of spite. Because I'm petty like that.
I tried being a good father, i really did, but life gave me watermelons when i just wanted the melons, so, gonna do what i gotta do.

I really liked this man's idea, somebody give him a cookie, i ate all of mine, sorry

Edit: maybe i will use internet cafes and different accounts just to post kinu smashing over and over on fenoxo foruns, would that be too troll?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes