namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Okay so after going back and playing through all Kas's content this is what I can come up with that I could remember/infer. I'm putting it in a spoiler cause there are spoliers to Kas's plan for whoever wants to find and read it themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To answer your questions more directly:

Yes the champion is trying to find a way to redeem Kasyrra and/or help her achieve her goal without her needing to do thing her way or take their soul.

She's not trying to corrupt them but she wants their soul. I explained her plan better in the spoiler.

I haven't found much of the companion's opinions on the matter but based on one interaction in the Winter City I think they would be confused and upset depending on the character since they see Kasyrra as the big bad demon lady trying to ruin/takeover the world.

Kas's reasoning is more selfish than noble, although it's not quite the malicious evil bad guy it's set up to be at the beginning. Again more details in the spoiler.

I get the impression that Kasyrra knows exactly what's up with the gods in Savarra that the champion figured out from Nareva in the frostmander quest but she's using their position and inability or reluctance to interfere in the mortal realm or whatever to keep them out of the equation until she gets what she wants or needs to get rid of them. I wouldn't be surprised if she was at the very least pretty close to them in terms of power based on how blasé she is towards them but we haven't been given much in the way or power rankings so that's still up in the air.

Kasyrra is purposefully leading the champion on a wild goose chase to make them become stronger to strengthen their soul until it will work for her plan. Her interest in the champion stems primarily from the direct role they could play in helping her to achieve a goal that she obsesses over due to her demonic nature.

Her primary objective centers around the MC and not corrupting the world so she sees it as more of a game that keeps her entertained and furthers her agenda than the champion ruining her plans, and she picks up more romantic interest in them along the way. It's not undoing her work since she's putting it all there just to prep the champion''s soul so she can take it and use it when it's ready.
Nice job summarising it all. It was nice reading it all put together. Yeah, I realise it might not make a lot of sense to some people, and ignoring it should be an option, but I found this story-path interesting to play. Will go back & do the straight Kas - bigbad path sometime tho (just to balance out)

Reactions: Jwow3

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
What a lazy wanker.
They would have had the excuse that Ryn was only ever supposed to have the cage removed, but bits & pieces that they've written, including the above example, clearly (what passes for 'clearly' with this game) sets up her getting rid of the 'appendage' as an idea/option.

Mr "I don't want MORE variable to write around" - when they are quite happy to give characters cocks when it suits them (both games) but like fuck will they let you do the reverse ('cos that would be wrong - no SJW argument is applicable - it's a fantasy game with fictional characters!!!) (this excludes Brynn/Brienne - that was somewhat different).

Sorry, before I start ranting more - the gist of it is they seem to be quite happy to add cocks (real / magic / whatever) to characters when it suits them (whether for themselves or for player variety) but then (mostly) refuse to do the reverse.

This makes less sense when a good portion of characters end up with cocks through corruption (CoC2), or 'accidents' (TiTs) (ie - not a willing choice) (as far as I recall).
(I will say that they eventually 'cured' the paladin lass from Hawkethorne - tbf)
Wonder if it's too much to wish that someone would mod a Dicc removed Ryn complete with pregnancy out of spite someday.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wonder if it's too much to wish that someone would mod a Dicc removed Ryn complete with pregnancy out of spite someday.
Not to much as wishing for a realistic Kinu that maybe even get to be the consort of her father and only that because he can only marry one and that is her mother. Or is polygamy even a thing by the foxes and being only a concubine is for those that status and personality is not high enough for being a legal wife?
Well whatever but we need to wait until it is "finished" so the modders will not interrupted by "updates".
Why does it seem that every person on these forums get Hime as a daughter?
Because this is similar to why we build Cait a temple. Because we think it will improve the relationship and did not expect, that the opposite of action would make us e

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why does it seem that every person on these forums get Hime as a daughter?
I don't know man. I just thought I'd do the nice thing for once and release them as soon as possible, so only had one or two interactions with her in the astral plane before getting them out. Which led to the MC getting scolded for neglecting them.

After that I've mostly just avoided her or skipped through her events if they were unavoidable.

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
In no game have I ever wanted to burn the place down as the fox den. 99% of times I will like the foxes in games or mangas etc. but holy shit in this game I HATE them SO much that I want to just burn that place down. Hell in the next play when or if I start it I will just try to avoid it as much as possible.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In no game have I ever wanted to burn the place down as the fox den. 99% of times I will like the foxes in games or mangas etc. but holy shit in this game I HATE them SO much that I want to just burn that place down. Hell in the next play when or if I start it I will just try to avoid it as much as possible.
One of us, one of us, one of us!!!

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
What a lazy wanker.
They would have had the excuse that Ryn was only ever supposed to have the cage removed, but bits & pieces that they've written, including the above example, clearly (what passes for 'clearly' with this game) sets up her getting rid of the 'appendage' as an idea/option.

Mr "I don't want MORE variable to write around" - when they are quite happy to give characters cocks when it suits them (both games) but like fuck will they let you do the reverse ('cos that would be wrong - no SJW argument is applicable - it's a fantasy game with fictional characters!!!) (this excludes Brynn/Brienne - that was somewhat different).

Sorry, before I start ranting more - the gist of it is they seem to be quite happy to add cocks (real / magic / whatever) to characters when it suits them (whether for themselves or for player variety) but then (mostly) refuse to do the reverse.

This makes less sense when a good portion of characters end up with cocks through corruption (CoC2), or 'accidents' (TiTs) (ie - not a willing choice) (as far as I recall).
(I will say that they eventually 'cured' the paladin lass from Hawkethorne - tbf)
I mean the literal reason I stopped playing tita because it felt like by the time I reached the I think ice planet. (Mind you this was a while ago and I haven't bothered to look at where the games at now. Like maybe a year ago... And it was just the planet and not much content) it felt like every damn character introduced had a dick and every sexual action was trying to fuck the mc in the ass.

Now no hate, I don't hate anal or anything and I have nothing against homosexual content it's just not my cup of tea (I play male characters) but there were interactions where even if I'm the one doing the poking, they still had someone or something, against my poke the mc in the butt and I was like, no fucking thank you.

Hell I remember how some people when. I did post on the forum during the time of coc 1 think it was strange how when I played the game I avoided all the transformation and all the content where the mc is the one getting poked. It's was like just doing the stuff I was into was inconceivable to some of them.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
1643896290213.png

"It couldn't be more clear if I included the traditional Japanese scene where a daughter refuses to bathe with her father any more."

Oh, what, you clueless Philistines aren't familiar with this basic staple of Japanese literature? Next you'll tell me you don't even know the epic of Katana-Honda-Teriyaki-Nintendo-desu that all Japanese children learn in primary school.

No, this isn't an attempt by a hack writer to seem more worldly than he really is by deliberately referencing an obscure cultural icon as a matter of course, knowing full well that his audience will have no idea what he's talking about.

Real talk, though, this is what keeps me coming back to CoC2. The devs are just too much fun to mock.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
Guys, it's happening...

... Savin is growing a spine.

First he was told to cut down on the weebshit and now tobs will have to actually make his content INTERACTABLE instead of railroading so hard he might as well be getting buttfucked by a locomotive.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, it's happening...

First he was told to cut down on the weebshit and now tobs will have to actually make his content INTERACTABLE instead of railroading so hard he might as well be getting buttfucked by a locomotive.
Damn. We're lucky Kaz is too stronk to conceivably get raped by tobs' goblin army.

Green little monsters, by the way. Weirdly appropriate.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
We are forced to deal with them if you want to interact with the evergreens who I like alot more.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Guys, it's happening...

Talk is cheap, I'll believe it when I see it.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
*reads various posts about behind the scenes drama*
A few questions...

Can I get a cliff notes on wtf has gone on lol

Im at my gfs all week no laptop and H+/E+ signal (a cave in Afghanistan has better reception lol) is there something good in the latest version?

And is there any games similar to this that are good?

Ps...
The foxes are annoying but I love dominating them and hate fucking them lol

Also that dream fox gets annoying really fast lol

Reactions: throbzombie

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Guys, it's happening...

Wont get my hopes up. This is everyday public stunts and lip service. Ain't leading to remastering of his old content and maybe just effecting his any future content somewhat

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes