ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That has to be the biggest load of malarkey that ever came out of his keyboard, and I've dredged through the entire kitsune content several times to reach that one or two bits I like. Clearly the man has a bigger head/ego than the tallest mountain on this earth, or at least lacks the self awareness to realize what he's writing for.

I might be old fashioned, but I largely play smut games to peel my banana to the hot characters becoming physically acquainted with each other. If I wanted cliche heart warming lessons about learning to let go and what it means to be in a relationship, I would get one of those trashy self-help books instead. The sad part is that those books would treat me better than this game treats the MC.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Why does it seem that every person on these forums get Hime as a daughter?
Because it was the hotter design and I didn't like my daughter hating her mother. Of course, this was all before any post-release content was made so I had no idea that I was going to get the short end of the stick there.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Guys, it's happening...

... Savin is growing a spine.

First he was told to cut down on the weebshit and now tobs will have to actually make his content INTERACTABLE instead of railroading so hard he might as well be getting buttfucked by a locomotive.
I could actually see him quitting like Jokester did so long ago; all because people asked for a dedicking or to avoid getting pasted by Izma's load. Then again, Jokester actually had the maturity - despite his tantrum - to walk away instead of simmering his hate and trying to spite people.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You have the short end of the stick no matter which you choose
Atleast Kiyoko doesn't completely get what she wanted either with Inari. For all of Tob's blustering about us not controlling our daughter's life, that aspect seems pretty absent from the mother's side. Just makes it all the more obvious it's just spite against the players.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018

Inari is so much more father/mommy(champion) friendly compared to her more stoic counterpart. You work, help her out and she genuenly offers those more intimate family expirience that people crave for. Sure, she dislikes Kiyoko but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make and my wife is willing to take, suffer through than rebound it to me in more pleasurable quantities. Win/Win I say.
In my case, it's because I was actually trying to roleplay as a good dad and I wanted to strike a balance between encouraging my daughter's interests and not undermining my wife at every opportunity.

The end result was Hime, but maybe I missed a few events that would've altered my score. As a whole though I'm not salty about it. I just don't really find the kitsune content that interesting because of how disconnected it feels from both the Champion and the rest of the plot. Maybe if we got to see Kinu's relationships with the other foxes develop and grow rather than being skipped over, or if she was out in the world fighting Kasyrra with her own party and interacting with other characters I'd be more invested.

Heck, just an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about: I think it'd be cool if Kinu met Aileh. Daughter of the Champion meets Daughter of Kasyrra, I think you could get some good characterization and fun interactions out of that even if none of them are lewd.

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
I mean the literal reason I stopped playing tita because it felt like by the time I reached the I think ice planet. (Mind you this was a while ago and I haven't bothered to look at where the games at now. Like maybe a year ago... And it was just the planet and not much content) it felt like every damn character introduced had a dick and every sexual action was trying to fuck the mc in the ass.

Now no hate, I don't hate anal or anything and I have nothing against homosexual content it's just not my cup of tea (I play male characters) but there were interactions where even if I'm the one doing the poking, they still had someone or something, against my poke the mc in the butt and I was like, no fucking thank you.

Hell I remember how some people when. I did post on the forum during the time of coc 1 think it was strange how when I played the game I avoided all the transformation and all the content where the mc is the one getting poked. It's was like just doing the stuff I was into was inconceivable to some of them.
My Champion when he see evelyn,evergreen,kas and that buff lady in chapel

fnaf-memes.gif

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I tried playing around with the kitsune content again , specifically I was trying to get the rindo concubine stuff sense the two character that don't make me want to kill then when talking to them is kohona (or w/e that store chick name is) and rindo.

But I can't get the final thing I need to get the concubine. How do you get the scene where you are suppose to beat up the artificers robots so they can study your abilities and make their invading army stronger.

In my case, it's because I was actually trying to roleplay as a good dad and I wanted to strike a balance between encouraging my daughter's interests and not undermining my wife at every opportunity.

The end result was Hime, but maybe I missed a few events that would've altered my score. As a whole though I'm not salty about it. I just don't really find the kitsune content that interesting because of how disconnected it feels from both the Champion and the rest of the plot. Maybe if we got to see Kinu's relationships with the other foxes develop and grow rather than being skipped over, or if she was out in the world fighting Kasyrra with her own party and interacting with other characters I'd be more invested.

Heck, just an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about: I think it'd be cool if Kinu met Aileh. Daughter of the Champion meets Daughter of Kasyrra, I think you could get some good characterization and fun interactions out of that even if none of them are lewd.
Wait how did you get them to meet?

Oct 4, 2019
That has to be the biggest load of malarkey that ever came out of his keyboard, and I've dredged through the entire kitsune content several times to reach that one or two bits I like. Clearly the man has a bigger head/ego than the tallest mountain on this earth, or at least lacks the self awareness to realize what he's writing for.

I might be old fashioned, but I largely play smut games to peel my banana to the hot characters becoming physically acquainted with each other. If I wanted cliche heart warming lessons about learning to let go and what it means to be in a relationship, I would get one of those trashy self-help books instead. The sad part is that those books would treat me better than this game treats the MC.
Yeah, I never saw his angle here. I can guarantee that most of the people who come to play CoC2 are here to get their rocks off to smut, not to learn a valuable life lesson.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017

Inari is so much more father/mommy(champion) friendly compared to her more stoic counterpart. You work, help her out and she genuenly offers those more intimate family expirience that people crave for. Sure, she dislikes Kiyoko but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make and my wife is willing to take, suffer through than rebound it to me in more pleasurable quantities. Win/Win I say.
If i told you, the first time i played that part of the game, i actually went blind at it and chose, among the options we had, the ones i would choose as a father and ended up with hime anyway would you actually believe me? but i'm gonna try again later and see if i like her better

insert personal rant here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1631972

"It couldn't be more clear if I included the traditional Japanese scene where a daughter refuses to bathe with her father any more."

Oh, what, you clueless Philistines aren't familiar with this basic staple of Japanese literature? Next you'll tell me you don't even know the epic of Katana-Honda-Teriyaki-Nintendo-desu that all Japanese children learn in primary school.

No, this isn't an attempt by a hack writer to seem more worldly than he really is by deliberately referencing an obscure cultural icon as a matter of course, knowing full well that his audience will have no idea what he's talking about.

Real talk, though, this is what keeps me coming back to CoC2. The devs are just too much fun to mock.
Tobs has daddy issues, that's the only explanation that comes to mind when i read this kind of shit, can't say anymore i think? maybe F95 devs/mods wont like me listing the whole list of possible situations that a child has to go through for his mind to end up as fucked up as tobs is, anyway, seems like savin is trying to stop his dumbfuckery, so lets wait and see

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Ironically, if he gave Arona the same attention he does Cait he'd have way more of a contender. Or perhaps she and Kaz are as good as they are precisely because he doesn't give them his full attention, who the fuck knows :KEK:

I sure do wish, anyhow, her pregnancy content would get expanded upon already. Not positive about it, but pretty sure shit's been sitting there since the summer.
You'll have to wait until May. And since there's a high chance Savin is pissed,
he could just forgot the "Mayternity" thing and release more butt stuff

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You'll have to wait until May. And since there's a high chance Savin is pissed,
he could just forgot the "Mayternity" thing and release more butt stuff
Don't give me hope that Mayternity will be a reoccurring thing. I'd just assumed it was a 1-off for them to placate the pregnancy crowd for a while so they could focus on their other bullshit.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Speaking of pregnancy lol my male character lol ended up giving birth to hornet eggs many times, because once I corrupted the hive kept getting my arse kicked by the love knights till I got high enough level, ended up growing GG tits then had to eat a ton of blue eggs, speaking of the nursery does it ever hit full upgrade?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes