Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, he promoted to full-time member later on
And if i had to bet, that's only because Savin needed a way to put a stop to the kitsune stuff :KEK:

Not that it worked much, of course. After that we got the wolf-mama saga.

I only have experience with Hime Kinu. While I get what they are going for with the character, it's the preachy, aloof, and elitist tone she often takes when talking to the MC that kinda annoys me. It doesn't matter if he is an outsider. In Japanese culture (and more broadly, Asian cultures), which the foxes are entirely based on, you need to defer to your parents and give them the utmost respect, especially in the more old school and pre-westernized versions of these cultures. I guess Tobs intentionally writes the MC to be a bumbling fool when dealing with the Kitsune to justify how casually they view him. It's not even that the MC just married into the family as a step father or something. He is her biological father.

This fucking asswipe Nakano lol. How can he openly show contempt and disrespect the MC, who is going to be his father in law, and is the husband of their Queen or whatever? It seems unthinkable that he can act like that. Seeing as this asshole shows no respect to the MC, we should absolutely have a say in the matter of Kinu's marriage. Depicting the Kitsune as traditional Japanese brings with it some expectations. Marriage is much mroe than 2 people falling in love. Parents have a huge amount of say in the matter, to the point where it is essentially not possible to marry someone without their approval (unless you cut ties and get disowned or something). You can't just conveniently pull the independence card, which is a western thing. You can't have it both ways.

This is coming from someone who doesn't just blindly hate Tobs or Kitsune content as a whole.
Thing is, for the most part Tobs doesn't really know half of what he's writing about.

Dude just borrows heavily from other sources, dips what he gets into his own bias and misconceptions, gives it all a tryhard spin, and finally pumps out shit like the bumbling notherner (westerner) bumbling through his interactions with the kitsune (eastern) overlords. What's extra funny about this particular point is that he's apparentely not even japanese (hence the ignorant revisioning), just an american chinese with a massive boner for 'em.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Define what you mean by "like this"?
Lot of characters? They almost the same, even if you count "girl with a dick" as personality trait.
Maybe than cartoonish characters have something other than personality? Most of characters here are as deep as cunt of a virgin, both in sense of sex options and history.
Maybe lot of fetishes? Yes, we have here rape, rape, rape and rape....did I mentioned rape?? I hope I did.
Interesting, or at least some, story? Just an invasion of corrupting demon. Nothing special, since nobody mind it, usual wednesday, you know...
Maybe the way its written are interesting? Of course it is, since you can see, with you own eyes, how character refer to himself in first, second and third person in a single sentence.

And IMO Lilith Throne by a 46 heads and one ear taller than COC2 and TITS in every way.
Multiple characters to interact, free roaming, turn-based combat, levelling up, text based, role-playing, impregnation and wide array of fetishes in one kinda game. Those 3 are the only that comes to mind. Oh and Cloud 10 but its still in hiatus and i haven't tried that yet since the demo.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
And if i had to bet, that's only because Savin needed a way to put a stop to the kitsune stuff :KEK:

Not that it worked much, of course. After that we got the wolf-mama saga.

Thing is, for the most part Tobs doesn't really know half of what he's writing about.

Dude just borrows heavily from other sources, dips what he gets into his own bias and misconceptions, gives it all a tryhard spin, and finally pumps out shit like the bumbling notherner (westerner) bumbling through his interactions with the kitsune (eastern) overlords.
Wait so he's Chinese American? He's a Chinese American, trying to write something influenced by Japanese culture on a majority eurocentric style designed game and now getting criticized by an African American. Come one people let's keep this chain going add another race, culture, or ethnicity to the list!

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Wait so he's Chinese American? He's a Chinese American, trying to write something influenced by Japanese culture on a majority eurocentric style designed game and now getting criticized by an African American. Come one people let's keep this chain going add another race, culture, or ethnicity to the list!
Pretty sure he's from Hong Kong... with a massive hate(boner?) with the meiji period... i mean i gotta respect he knows my country history more and sneak it inside but with a one sided view made me cringe to the point of avoiding the den every playthrough...

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty sure he's from Hong Kong... with a massive hate(boner?) with the meiji period... i mean i gotta respect he knows my country history more and sneak it inside but with a one sided view made me cringe to the point of avoiding the den every playthrough...
Wait he's from Hong Kong? He's confirmed this? THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Ladies and gentlemen this is cry for help, the great white savour failed him and all of Hong knong, and this is his only way of releasing the frustration!!?

#freehongkong

I'm done, I'm done, I'll see myself out lmao!

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I feel bad for you. Cool self-insert fucking everyone for cuck points, special case goddess giggling like 'kukukukukuku' every two sentences, some extremely disinherited kid ranting about her crops all day, a smelly-ash girl boring everyone the fuck out with her need for a therapist, your experience with this game won't be complete until you allow yourself to CTRL through all of this.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Wait he's from Hong Kong? He's confirmed this? THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!! Ladies and gentlemen this is cry for help, the great white savour failed him and all of Hong knong, and this is his only way of releasing the frustration!!?

#freehongkong

I'm done, I'm done, I'll see myself out lmao!
Not really a confirmation lmao hold your horses, he did say English is his second language and identifies himself as "chink" somewhere before so its either that or taiwan. But judging by his dominant use of simplified characters would also mean he could be from anywhere in east asia... JK he's from Hong Kong having a gun pointed at the back of his head to write smear smut about dirty westerners and asia nazi... ha ha jk ha ha unless...

I feel bad for you. Cool self-insert fucking everyone for cuck points, special case goddess giggling like 'kukukukukuku' every two sentences, some extremely disinherited kid ranting about her crops all day, a smelly-ash girl boring everyone the fuck out with her need for a therapist, your experience with this game won't be complete until you allow yourself to CTRL through all of this.
I've lived across asia with all sorts of people and had built up my "offended" skin that it all come across as cringy tbh. But if the writing was ever good i would play through that content. What sense would you put that kind of interactive linear novel in a game where choices (supposedly) matter...:unsure:

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I only have experience with Hime Kinu.
Why does it seem that every person on these forums get Hime as a daughter?

Inari is so much more father/mommy(champion) friendly compared to her more stoic counterpart. You work, help her out and she genuenly offers those more intimate family expirience that people crave for. Sure, she dislikes Kiyoko but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make and my wife is willing to take, suffer through than rebound it to me in more pleasurable quantities. Win/Win I say.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Inari is so much more father/mommy(champion) friendly compared to her more stoic counterpart. You work, help her out and she genuenly offers those more intimate family expirience that people crave for. Sure, she dislikes Kiyoko but that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make and my wife is willing to take, suffer through than rebound it to me in more pleasurable quantities. Win/Win I say.
I just picked the sluttier picture... :BootyTime:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hitoshi basically has no screen time. But from what little we have, he seems like a nice guy. And considering what people usually think of Nakano, doubt. People have huge hate boner/clitty for that guy.

Nakano for me is another reason why I pick Inari. It means that my chance of getting together with the samurai bishi went from 0 to 0.1% and me not getting cockblocked by my daughter. But than Rindo comes threating me with the potential to steal him from me unless I take her for myself.. Which gets him even more pissed... I am fucked again I guess.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

I got the other one that hates her mom but still continues to follow her mom's culture for some reason, I did t even know Hime was a thing until people atarter talking about it again.

Feb 14, 2019
Can a Hero *please* release the newly updated version, preferably with the Android port seeing as the last update never got it. I *need* more busty redhead dragon Dom content and they have delivered it...

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Can a Hero *please* release the newly updated version, preferably with the Android port seeing as the last update never got it. I *need* more busty redhead dragon Dom content and they have delivered it...
(y)
Mega
0.4.32 Patch Notes:
  • If you’ve made a good impression on Aileh, she’ll send you on a quest to make her accommodations in the fort a little more comfortable, which leads to some inevitable bonding…
  • Said bonding includes a new CG by Akira Raiku!
  • Vitra’s brother has opened shop in Khor’minos, selling some new adventuring gear.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
1643860590785.png

So yeah. Because trying to be a good parent=child groomer. Better stock up on cheap beer and start practicing being a deadweight, y'all.

No but really, it's just a weird fucking dude projecting his own weird fucking fantasies on other people and weirdly lashing out against the one and the same. Lotsa weird, basically, and it's probably a good thing, if anything, if you got Hime by natural means. I myself had to look up the wiki to get the other one.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I don't know what happens to this game with men We'll get Takahiro a girlfriend the same for Quin and Brint a harem why don't they add scenes in which we keep him instead of being cupid XD

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I have some bad news for you :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a lazy wanker.
They would have had the excuse that Ryn was only ever supposed to have the cage removed, but bits & pieces that they've written, including the above example, clearly (what passes for 'clearly' with this game) sets up her getting rid of the 'appendage' as an idea/option.

Mr "I don't want MORE variable to write around" - when they are quite happy to give characters cocks when it suits them (both games) but like fuck will they let you do the reverse ('cos that would be wrong - no SJW argument is applicable - it's a fantasy game with fictional characters!!!) (this excludes Brynn/Brienne - that was somewhat different).

Sorry, before I start ranting more - the gist of it is they seem to be quite happy to add cocks (real / magic / whatever) to characters when it suits them (whether for themselves or for player variety) but then (mostly) refuse to do the reverse.

This makes less sense when a good portion of characters end up with cocks through corruption (CoC2), or 'accidents' (TiTs) (ie - not a willing choice) (as far as I recall).
(I will say that they eventually 'cured' the paladin lass from Hawkethorne - tbf)

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Well I got a bit of Mongolian in me - not from Genghis Khan, either - and I think he's a pompous twit. He might actually be a hapa the way he rages, it's really the only explanation for his ramblings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JTakiyaa
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes