Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, guys! I read a post a few years back about adding hair to female/femboy characters. How is that possible? Is it an in-game option to add extra hair to LI?

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Not to take away from the lowkey basedness of her post, but Alypia's pfp was really the cow teacher back in 2020?

Starting to feel like Cuck-Lord's milking technique may truly be a thing worthy of careful study, if not even begrudging respect :KEK:
Nah, if you go to old comments on discord they have the person's current pfp

• Wow
Reactions: Daken9
Oct 4, 2019
Ryn had a dick from the start, he didn't force anything here.

If we were to talk about Jae'lyn then I wish you could restore her to a semi corrupted form(the game even tells you the lethicite is in alraune's hands) so you can make her pregnant with something else than imps, when and if it wi
Jael'yn only goes full demon if you send her to the Wayfort, so if that's what you wanted you chose the wrong option. If you send her to the Frost Hound, she even has a line in one of her scenes that says when you settle down she will consider stopping her brown-leaf so she can bear your children.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
It hasn't happened in what, 4 years so far, and we know that it's planned for the exact opposite to happen to 4 or 5 characters at this point, and we have literally zero plans from any writer for a sudden futa expansion.

This seems like people complaining about a nothingburger to have something to complain about.

Heck, I'm more worried about them gating more scenes behind dedicking. That actually sounds plausible.
Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean that it won't, it's not like every single bit of planned content is public knowledge. It's already been established that several of the writers are borderline obsessed with penis wielding women. Also, some of this information regarding plans of any kind is from years ago for characters that have probably been thrown in the "who cares" bin by their writers at this point.

And while there will undoubtedly be content locked behind dedicking, the characters that it will happen to are already well established with a slew of scenes centered around their cocks. New scenes will probably just end up being a shift of power dynamics, and likely not something the average futa fan would be interested in.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Jael'yn only goes full demon if you send her to the Wayfort, so if that's what you wanted you chose the wrong option. If you send her to the Frost Hound, she even has a line in one of her scenes that says when you settle down she will consider stopping her brown-leaf so she can bear your children.
I always send her to the wayfort lol I like to corrupt who I can with little actual gaming impact

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean that it won't, it's not like every single bit of planned content is public knowledge. It's already been established that several of the writers are borderline obsessed with penis wielding women. Also, some of this information regarding plans of any kind is from years ago for characters that have probably been thrown in the "who cares" bin by their writers at this point.
For being "obsessed" they sure haven't shown it in this game for the last 4 years. This game is 13% futa at last count. Either someone is reining everyone in or this obsession just doesn't run that deep.

New scenes will probably just end up being a shift of power dynamics, and likely not something the average futa fan would be interested in.
Well yeah, that's the part I'm worried about.

Taking something that appeals to one fetish and turning it into something completely opposite is what everyone has been complaining about, right?

Not to mention, in this case it involves take the laest represented gender and turning it into the already most represented gender.

They're taking the skinny kid's one cookie and giving it to the fat kid! The fat kid already has boxes of cookies!
Why?!

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Some lewd stuff and sleeping together in your camp if you're into that stuff. You can double stack both mom and daughter for a combo in the same bed.

That's it bros, nothing is sacred anymore...
Thanks for this :)
Do I just use the one from the main folder (don't have to go into 'Old Builds' or anything?)

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks for this :)
Do I just use the one from the main folder (don't have to go into 'Old Builds' or anything?)
Yeah pick the one from the main folder and the flash projector if you need one. Old builds are in case there is a content you want to revisit that got removed before or reverting to the old UI for android release.

Oct 4, 2019
Wait so there's incest in this game?
I THINK they were talking about a mod for CoC1, but I'm not 100% sure. However there is incest in CoC2. Only a little bit, and it's between two sisters. Seems they choose when and if they want to listen to that new Patreon rule, considering it was the reason the Frostwyrm content was changed in TiTS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I THINK they were talking about a mod for CoC1, but I'm not 100% sure. However there is incest in CoC2. Only a little bit, and it's between two sisters. Seems they choose when and if they want to listen to that new Patreon rule, considering it was the reason the Frostwyrm content was changed in TiTS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep hearing that Patreon only takes issue with parent-child incest, which is probably why Brienne excuses herself rather conspicuously when you go to town on her mom but not her sister.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You can't? Can I keep the vagina tho even if growing on unavoidable?
From what I remember, male Liulfr keeps his vagina. And you can fuck it. What I am refering to is that I can not keep him as a cboy/dude without giving him a dick. I need to make him a girl which, while fine, kind of blows. Since man, it kind of sucks that he is our first official CoC2 cboy and I can not keep him as such.

Ugh, that’s going to be such a conundrum when it comes around. I prefer him as a tsundere trap than just a woman, but pregnancy would probably be available. If only non-egg mpreg was one of their fetishes.
If you are fine with vagina on your boys, you can make him a cboy/male herm. His pronounce and TFs are seperated after all. Which means you can have him as your buttslut and breeding bitch.
But, pregnancy is still probably longs way off. Probably saved for mayternity of 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTakiyaa

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Are you referring to body hair? There's only head hair in this game.
Yup! It seemed like someone was trying to make a fem dark elf, and talked about there only being choices for ram horns, hairy arms, etc... Not sure how old the post was, but had to ask out of curiosity. I have a somewhat rare and specific fetish for body hair on women. Finding games that include, offer options for, or even can be modded to have arm hair is exceptionally difficult.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Yup! It seemed like someone was trying to make a fem dark elf, and talked about there only being choices for ram horns, hairy arms, etc... Not sure how old the post was, but had to ask out of curiosity. I have a somewhat rare and specific fetish for body hair on women. Finding games that include, offer options for, or even can be modded to have arm hair is exceptionally difficult.
There is no properly "hairy arms" TF, but there are animal furred arms like the lupine and others. dunno if that is what you're searching for

Reactions: Xros23
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes