bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Help me with Dream Palace please.

I'm pretty sure I am in Kas Romance Route(Abyssal fight on Winter City and her mentioning something about looking to the east where we first met) but I can't find it on the Waystone area.

Should I complete the Temple of Mallach(Cait's quest) first? I'm at lost here.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Just looking on what is in the patch notes is not the whole story. 200 pages, no matter how you look at it, is a lot.
Not to undermine Wsan's work writing those 200 pages, but doesn't getting content into the game really just boil down to plugging in a few lines of code and copy pasting? It could of course be more complex and time consuming, but it seems to me like not a whole lot of work put in over the span of a week.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Help me with Dream Palace please.

I'm pretty sure I am in Kas Romance Route(Abyssal fight on Winter City and her mentioning something about looking to the east where we first met) but I can't find it on the Waystone area.

Should I complete the Temple of Mallach(Cait's quest) first? I'm at lost here.
The entrance is in the Ways Between, just above the portal to the Foothills.

Reactions: Xros23

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Kind of weird way of looking at it considering that you do not consider Berwyn a flat chested dickgirl even tho only thing keeping you from considering him a female is that he has a dick.
I don't consider him a flat chested dickgirl because that's not what he was introduced as. Adding a pussy would change that though. It's all about how the character is initially presented to me. That's why in general I'm a bit put off first by rule63 because I still see the manly dude from before. After so long, I got over that with Brienne though.

Reactions: youngethan

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.35 Patch Notes:

• The centaur caravan in the Khor’minos outskirts has a hefty new expansion — over 200 pages of content! ( )
  • A new girl’s working at the Passion Pasture: Decima. ( )

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Thank you very much for the reply, that's been bugging me for a while. :)

Also, you wouldn't happen to know how to download / save vids from youtube, would you?

I would love to get the entirety of 'Astartes' & the 'KOTOR Online' trailers - they were pretty good iirc.
alternatively just search for "download youtube" on your favorite search engine.

I have copies (mkv & mp4) of Astartes, let me know if you're interested, I can share a link to my mega folder.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
That's easy. The ship girl, Clementine. She's got so little but she's so good. If she only had more she could compete with Brienne, perhaps even literally :BootyTime:
Can i say i like Valencia more? The girl is so fucking cute that i end up getting diabetes every time i interact with her.
Damn that manticore booty.

strawberry_tea, Clementine's author doesn't write for CoC2 anymore. Got sick iirc.

Which sucks...Clementine is pretty great, one of my favorites.
Which is a shame, as i stated earlier, strawberry_tea is one of, if not the best writer in the game, even tho clementine has very little content, she has more personality to me than some of the other characters.

Oh, Clementi, she is sweet. Wish there was a scene where we can go hog wild on huffing that puff. She seems into it.
Yes please, more of that and also add some headpatting and hand holding, some dates on the side would be swell, ya know, the whole lewd package please.

ok if theres nothing new with kas in the next update we riot
Well, i guess i'm gonna start sharpening my pitch fork and get a few torches ready then.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
For the first time in history it gonna start raining man I became a little bit motivated and figured out that its possible to speed up game performance on low end mobile devices, Android in this case. Apparently "browser like" game wrapper for android have horrendous performance problems. I mean, its a product of guy who have no idea how to code like at all, so...

Instruction how to do so
Download desktop version.
Extract it.
Go to %game folder%/resources and copy folder app to you phone.
After that launch you browser (I used chrome) and navigate to to the copied folder and launch index.html (for chrome and case where you copy folder into the "root" of the device just type in address line file:///sdcard/app/index.html).
Boom, game runs much smoother and faster than in provided wrapper for android .

Optionally, if you also delete/rename folders CG, cheevos, combatBust, crops, fulls and icons in app/resources/bitmaps you get even more performance boost. This remove all of a pictures from game btw.

Tested it on my crap tablet from 2015 that I use to read books.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes