DKwalter

Nov 9, 2019
What Dev team? We just got a few people who toss some bs together and call it a completed character with full content. Who always take the easy way to do stuff than actual work. Collect their monthly income going as slow as possible with what little content they do, and say it is such hard work. ( BS fen used to do real work before he and everyone else became greedy, as in Mass content every week ). So if the Community starts working on a CoC2 mod. That would be the best news yet to happen. We get actual content, npcs, corruption story path, No NPC content left behind. >:)
Oh man, if some chunk of the community started making real content that would be so great.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
How is the modding progress going for CoC2? Anyone know? I know the devs are against it but their opinions in that regard are irrelevant...

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
Mega

0.4.36 Patch Notes:
  • Khor’minos has a new clothier, Galla, with accompanying busts and items. (By Wsan)
  • After having fucked her once before, you can now suggest Daliza pound you out with a strapon.
  • Eryka can now sire children on the PC! (By Franks)
  • Farrah has a new scene for bedicked PCs if you want to give her more than the tip. (By Funtastic)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
On their blog, I have seen some say this new update has corrupted their saves.

Anyone else having save issues with the 4.36 update?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
>on the PC
So, does this mean that they give birth on the PC or...
She is not going to shit the child onto you.
It just means you can get a bun in a over courtesy of our courtly paladin. Or getting smitten with the burden of the child as some may put it.
Or you get pregnant for short.

Last edited:

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
On their blog, I have seen some say this new update has corrupted their saves.

Anyone else having save issues with the 4.36 update?
Yeah some saves seem to be getting corrupted. The game refuses to load them regardless of whether they are saved in game or onto a text file. Dont know whats causing it atm

Reactions: menatv

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
A
Mega

0.4.36 Patch Notes:
  • Khor’minos has a new clothier, Galla, with accompanying busts and items. (By Wsan)
  • After having fucked her once before, you can now suggest Daliza pound you out with a strapon.
  • Eryka can now sire children on the PC! (By Franks)
  • Farrah has a new scene for bedicked PCs if you want to give her more than the tip. (By Funtastic)
A hotfix for the corrupted saves issue was released a while ago. Any chance for that one to be uploaded too?

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
How is the modding progress going for CoC2? Anyone know? I know the devs are against it but their opinions in that regard are irrelevant...
On the writing side, one fella is working on a brand-new NPC, another has been writing a PCxKiyokoxKinu x-pack. A couple of people have been working on the coding side of the game; that should help with implementing new content.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes