Oct 4, 2019
I wish we had more Goblin NPCs and Scenes, there are only 3 in the game and only 2 have scenes and they are both enemies. I mean Nelia has been there in Hawkethorne forever, and has no scenes. The Cultist Goblin in the foothills only has 3, and the other one is part-demon so you gain corruption there. Maybe it's just a niche want of mine, but I at least think Nelia deserves some scenes.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I wish we had more Goblin NPCs and Scenes, there are only 3 in the game and only 2 have scenes and they are both enemies. I mean Nelia has been there in Hawkethorne forever, and has no scenes. The Cultist Goblin in the foothills only has 3, and the other one is part-demon so you gain corruption there. Maybe it's just a niche want of mine, but I at least think Nelia deserves some scenes.
Isn't Savin open about not being a fan of shortstack characters.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Nosing through the companion entries on the wiki and apparently you can get Arona pregnant? Um how lol im fucking her nightly in camp but nothing yet

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I brought this up a few pages ago as well, the lack (miniscule amount) of shortstack super-happy-fun-times is downright criminal...

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
On the writing side, one fella is working on a brand-new NPC, another has been writing a PCxKiyokoxKinu x-pack. A couple of people have been working on the coding side of the game; that should help with implementing new content.
Nice! Not a fan of incest stuff but more content is always good! :)
I hope the modders are successful, partially because it will give us more content but mainly because it will tilt the fuck outta Savin lol (a win-win in my book)...

Reactions: Richard0552
Sep 21, 2019
Nice! Not a fan of incest stuff but more content is always good! :)
I hope the modders are successful, partially because it will give us more content but mainly because it will tilt the fuck outta Savin lol (a win-win in my book)...
i thought they couldn't do incest because of Patreon rules?
and i don't really know much about the devs but do you not like savin?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not many people around here like Savin. He's a bit of a control freak, and the end result is that he spends more time worrying about what his characters are doing than how the PC gets to interact with them.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Not sure about the Patreon thing but you're probably right. Regarding Savin, I do not know them personally but from the things about them that people have posted on here they appear to be overall a very distasteful individual who hates both the people that play their game and the people that give them money for said game... so yes I do not like them...

Oct 4, 2019
I've heard multiple people say it's exclusively parent-child incest that Patreon has rules against, which makes no sense to me. It seems if you are going to have rules against incest content, blocking all of it would be the way to go, instead of just blocking the arguably more niche category of incest.

Reactions: Xros23

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Yes, it is not allowed on patreon no more, but like over 90% of all games that have it, they include a patch or w/e outside of patreon and boom, crisis averted. Sav is just a dick. takes credit for other peoples chars if they are popular, messes up and does content to ruin it if he can't sometimes, always turns every char into the biggest slutted npc you can think of. We have been worried that he would Doom Brienne cause she has become very very popular. One of the big reasons a lot of NPCS are half assed coded/content is because he said it was too much work to do any more for them (aka the coding doesn't allow it). -_- Also he decided to only have one story path in the game instead and removed corruption, which hopefully will be added once we get MODs going >:)

I would love for Sav to come here screaming his bs, and get temp banned or w/e if he got that angry once the game gets modded. Make all the crap we got so far absolutely worth it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes