bloren

Sep 7, 2017
Welp
after reading all this stuff about the devs, my passion for the game is pretty much gone, I wanted to even support the devs so I bought it on steam
I wanna cry now
Bro, don't take what's said here as any sort of truth, people over here are constantly malding and seething and can't be trusted to make any sort of fair judgement about anything.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bro, don't take what's said here as any sort of truth, people over here are constantly malding and seething and can't be trusted to make any sort of fair judgement about anything.
Now now, a lot of us are definitely malding and seething but there's a good reason for it.
To completely say that we're unable to make any sort of fair judgement isn't right.

Most of 'em are just uhhh buried in a lot of 'em that do indeed not have that said fair judgement.

Just like dumpsters and trash cans, if you look good and hard enough, you'll see some good stuff in there. :KEK:

Sep 21, 2019
Regardless of my dislike for the project lead of CoC2 (Savin), I still think the game is pretty good. It has a rotating group of writers (Savin isn't the only writer thankfully) who have written some good side quests and individual scenes (as well as NPC's), since you already bought the game I recommend you give it a shot...
I've been playing this game for a while now actually, I didn't really know much about the devs but I really enjoyed the game so I bought it to the support the devs
The issue is, from what I've read the devs get into fights with players and have done some asshole things (that seems like its not going to stop anything soon). But regardless this kinda behavior lends to drama and I can see the devs getting into a fight easily with each other and the project comes falling down.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Which is exactly why I pirate everything and purchase products once they are complete. Supporting a dev for even a dollar a month is like a gamble with games like this. Even true and tested devs can start milking or backing off away from projects. Always consider your own economic state and choose whether or not you can afford to donate X ammount to anyone.

Also stay away from the forums. They are filled with furries and "If someone can afford 3k dollars for a fursuit they can afford 10 dollars for a pipe bomb in my mail box".

Edit: these devs even more so considering Trials In Tainted Space is a living example of them just not doing work.

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
It's a good thing you devs/fanboys can't censor and attack criticism and contrarions here unlike your safe zone and project your own seething on others. Assuming this is not a cleverly crafted troll/bait.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Looking at flags in the save editor, I noticed that every pregnancy-enabled NPC has an “eggs lain” flag. Any idea what this does? AFAIK none of these NPCs can get pregnant with eggs.

circuit

May 17, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gee, that sounds like something Savin would say to cover his tracks. How do I know you're not a dev in disguise?

If I was a dev, then as someone in Savin's circle, wouldn't that make me a direct source, and everything I said about Corruption just not being done yet is true, making you a liar?
You know people can go to your account and see your post history and your history is entirely dedicated to this one thread your account was made to post on this thread. And devs can lie and a primary source can be a lie people hate savin and those around him and by many he is not considered an honest source of info.

Oct 4, 2019
I'll agree on the fact that some people here take it too far. However others like myself come here to talk about our criticisms with the game and the devs, which are valid, because there is no other good place to do it. You can argue that the Fenoxo Forums would be a better place, but when you are met with open hostility there by the fanboys and even the devs themselves it gets a little tiring. So we come here to talk about with other people that play the game.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I deeply resent this no-Brienne/no-cow family spell, and it's my belief it can go burn and die.

That is all.
i noticed the option to change brint to brienne was absent last time I played, was it a bug or did they change it or what happened?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'll agree on the fact that some people here take it too far. However others like myself come here to talk about our criticisms with the game and the devs, which are valid, because there is no other good place to do it. You can argue that the Fenoxo Forums would be a better place, but when you are met with open hostility there by the fanboys and even the devs themselves it gets a little tiring. So we come here to talk about with other people that play the game.
People are met with open hostility here, though. Consistently.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes