Oct 4, 2019
.... Kinu was a planned romance but because of changes to patreon it was removed(it was in for one version of the game). I cant believe people take a creator protecting their bottom line as an attack on them and make up reasons like the dev hating their fetish....
It's not really "making up reasons" when Tobs himself has stated her entire existence is founded to spite others. Plus he flat out said that she was never going to have scenes in the first place, so I'm not sure where you are getting your info.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
As long as everyone works together on the mod, and if sav doesn't tank it by putting drm on game, everything should eventually get fixed.
Unless someone starts commissioning people, i very much doubt it.

Stuff like messing with Azzy's variables and her post-recruitment content to do away with all the cuckening, or other such small touch-ups, i could see getting done, since at the end of the day that's just straight modding and 'anyone' could do it. Something as extensive as making Kinu a productive member of society, though? That'd take a lot of work and a lot of effort, not to say a legit amount of writing skill and a certain capacity to imitate their OG creators' style, since those character we want fixed we do already kinda like.

Not to say that something as small as telling Cait to fuck off every chance possible wouldn't already be a massive improvement, make no mistake.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021

Stuff like messing with Azzy's variables and her post-recruitment content to do away with all the cuckening, or other such small touch-ups, i could see getting done, since at the end of the day that's just straight modding and 'anyone' could do it. Something as extensive as making Kinu a productive member of society, though? That'd take a lot of work and a lot of effort, not to say a legit amount of writing skill and a certain capacity to imitate their OG creators' style, since those character we want fixed we do already kinda like.

Not to say that something as small as telling Cait to fuck off every chance possible wouldn't already be a massive improvement, make no mistake.
It has been done before, weeks and weeks of hard work on coc1 to undo the bs that we got left with as a final version. IT did get done, thanks to all the Amazing people who put all the work into it, getting paid or doing just to spite the Dicks that said No.

Who the hell uses cait? I leave her in the Tavern, and maybe 50/50 chance of each time I play through I may use her like once to unlock the Molach or w/e temple, then back to the inn. The Harem cats > Cait. I think Daliza or w/e is now being worked on from turning her into a Cait............. which is sad, cause I liked her, but Sav can't have that happening.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Something as extensive as making Kinu a productive member of society, though? That'd take a lot of work and a lot of effort, not to say a legit amount of writing skill and a certain capacity to imitate their OG creators' style, since those character we want fixed we do already kinda like.
Never doubt the power of spite,. It can fuel things beyond the realm of impossibility
I still insist that Corrupting Caith or Bullying her until she breaks could be a huge improvement.

Basty96

May 4, 2017

Good thing that there's a dude writing Kinu stuff which feels like it's from the game

Reactions: Xros23

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Do not underestimate how much effort someone is willing to put in if he feels fucked up. If it is enough to make Tobs create whole Kinu then modders could create a suitable sequel. And Tobs even delivered the argument of different write style himself. Because of different time where Kinu grew up meanwhile she got a change of personality. Than additionally we want more of the swee Kinu like she is a child and not the mad one that the grow up version is that exist only to spite us. So there is in any case a difference in writing style so if a modder create what we REALLY want than this difference is not seeable anyway.
So the only thing we need is someone with as much writing desire for a better adult Kinu like Tobs with the desire to write Spitekinu and as I said before Tobs delivered the fuel for this himself.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes