TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
here you go it's just sex scenes atm but he wants to write more
Google Drive
Sweet mother of Pearl ! I Swear we are going to have SAV join this channel and get BANNED for having one of the biggest shitstorms ever seen yet, if this gets modded into the game. And the absolute joy of him getting banned would be 100% worth it. I wonder if he has enough influence to get it banned, or have the entire thread taken down over that? Totally would teach that sob some shit. -_-

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
.... Kinu was a planned romance but because of changes to patreon it was removed(it was in for one version of the game). I cant believe people take a creator protecting their bottom line as an attack on them and make up reasons like the dev hating their fetish....
Is that version still available (all jokes aside, I would like to see what was actually written for it before they canned it.)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I see thanks. I was lied to then.

These people? You assume im apart of some group? Why not just tell me im wrong like Kro and not assume you know why I said something like you can read my thoughts. I was mis-informed thats it

... Huh? I was not paying attention that closely. In fact the last time besides the last few months I havent played since coc1 when it had nothing past the demon factory. I may be dumb for being misinformed but I'm not deluded. You must hate these dev's/the people who simp for them to instantly attack me without knowing why I held the bad opinion. Just wanting to shit on me makes it pretty clear the coc2 simps have pissed you off quite a bit. Maybe just do what cro did and show me that I'm wrong. Not everyone is just shilling for fen. I liked coc and barely played coc2.
my comment was more being amazed that one can even missunderstand the Kinu-Incest situation rather than attacking you

Reactions: Fiz1247

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Going through the game after a long time and the kiyoko content has made me remember one of the worst lines in the game. "Bulging ovaries." t just sounds hilarious more than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Going through the game after a long time and the kiyoko content has made me remember one of the worst lines in the game. "Bulging ovaries." t just sounds hilarious more than anything.
That sounds terrifying, sounds like a person has ovary cancer or something like that.
If that even exists.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
That sounds terrifying, sounds like a person has ovary cancer or something like that.
If that even exists.
Sadly ovarian cancer is real. Cancer can be anywhere really. Anyways I guess a male equivalent would be testicular cancer.

Gotta say though, the whole line was supposed to be about praising Kiyoko for being a good mother which still doesn't justify that lines existence.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sadly ovarian cancer is real. Cancer can be anywhere really. Anyways I guess a male equivalent would be testicular cancer.

Gotta say though, the whole line was supposed to be about praising Kiyoko for being a good mother which still doesn't justify that lines existence.
He's probably drinking Bong water like me when writing it.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I was lied to about the devs im not sure if the info about her having a romance was true either.
Sometimes is not good idea rely on the wiki (Is outdated AF, and many of the info is false) but is good that you noticed the error and didn't took the laugh at heart. We made mistakes and is a sign of maturity aknowledging said mistake and grow on them. If you have questions, or some bantz you're welcome to vent them out.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes