Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, let me use my unintelligent brain to remember whats going on in game...I ask for complete silence... *drum rolls*
So, futas. Obvious wannabe demon queen....girls at farm in valley, several horse furry in same area....everyone in forest, excluding bees and wolfs.....witch, her daughter, dogo and that one human from forest(2)....no one from vixens....elf princess....sectarian and sharks glacier...ork(ess) and manticora from mountain...bats in the cave...salamander from wannabe dwarf city...did I miss someone? Rather who did I miss?

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
It seems we have to go over this argument every week here.

Once again, these are rough estimates from the Wiki.
There are 56 male characters in the game.
There are 118 female characters in the game.
There are 6 "Dickgirl" characters in the game.
There are 3 "Trap" characters in the game.
And there are 25 Hermaphrodites in the game.(Which I assume is the term they chose for Futas, because they are all feminine.)

I think most people have this assumption because the Futas might have more scenes/content at the moment, or simply have carried that assumption over from TiTS. I will agree with you that it's kind of bullshit that they are willing to add content to give a Female character a dick, but refuse to let you de-dick Etheryn. Although I'm pretty sure that's just more of Savin being a dick, and not that they won't do it considering there are plans for other characters to get de-dicking content.
NPC=/=Sexable characters

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I think most people have this assumption because the Futas might have more scenes/content at the moment,
Final-fucking-nally someone who notices the BS and the complain of many straight pippo on this bread. YES, there are few futas (trannies, whatever) but their screentime is blatantly criminal on how often you have them shoved on your face with their cantaloupe balls smothering you.

"You can futaify, trannyfy or just slapping a dick on them (kuddos if is a horse girthy enough to be a fucking plumbing hose), BUT GOD FORSAKE YE!!!! if you dare todedick any one (But muh Eryka!!!) Plot side-characters doesn't count.
Okay, let me use my unintelligent brain to remember whats going on in game...I ask for complete silence... *drum rolls*
So, futas. Obvious wannabe demon queen....girls at farm in valley, several horse furry in same area....everyone in forest, excluding bees and wolfs.....witch, her daughter, dogo and that one human from forest(2)....no one from vixens....elf princess....sectarian and sharks glacier...ork(ess) and manticora from mountain...bats in the cave...salamander from wannabe dwarf city...did I miss someone? Rather who did I miss?
Full team bro. and just add the math on how often you get them as "Randem encauntha"
NPC=/=Sexable characters
cope inside.png
They're added and many of them are sexable (60%)

Dec 26, 2021
What's up with the two demon futas, because I fought them like four times, but afterwards I haven't seen a lick of them. Is it my save file, or am I missing something. Also if your wondering why I want to find them is because I want to cuck the other one, because screw futas.

Edit: I found them.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Who obviously keeps saying there are more female chars in the game than futa, needs to go back to school and retake math class a LOT more. If it has any more than V it is not female, but under Trans, Futa, etc. Some npcs are barred from count, such as the Goblin tailor since we don't get to inspect her ^^ and other such npcs.

I am also not counting Brienne since she has a complete opposite, which balances each other out so she is out. Male/Female/Futa if they have both sides I am not counting. ehhh I will make a full list later. IT is so tiring and bothersome, but I will get it done after some sleep.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
What's up with the two demon futas, because I fought them like four times, but afterwards I haven't seen a lick of them. Is it my save file, or am I missing something. Also if your wondering why I want to find them is because I want to cuck the other one, because screw futas.
(y)
1.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

And there are 25 Hermaphrodites in the game.(Which I assume is the term they chose for Futas, because they are all feminine.)

I think most people have this assumption because the Futas might have more scenes/content at the moment, or simply have carried that assumption over from TiTS. I will agree with you that it's kind of bullshit that they are willing to add content to give a Female character a dick, but refuse to let you de-dick Etheryn. Although I'm pretty sure that's just more of Savin being a dick, and not that they won't do it considering there are plans for other characters to get de-dicking content.
That 118 female characters are great and all but what I'm really looking for is a character that is a character, not a generic copy-pasted npc that we fight and win in one turn.

Most "relevant / unique" characters in this game either has a dick or wants one.

Now when can we see a Cait asking the PC to give her a holy dick? I think that's going to come sooner or later.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Most "relevant / unique" characters in this game either has a dick or wants one.
Named unique characters as of last December were 101 female, 23 female herms.

I dunno what "relevant" means in this context, but it has some heavy lifting to do to get those numbers anywhere near each other.

Well...unless we're counting dudes! There are like 48 named dudes, so if you add dudes to futa that brings dicks to about...half of not dicks.

Of course, the dude content in this game is also pretty anemic from what I understand from people who do it, so...eh.

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
At least its not TiTS where around 80-90% of busts are made by Adjatha whose characters look like they were huffing bimbo powder like a floridan crackhead. There is a 50/50 chance that the adjatha character might have dick the size of their arm or longer and im just not into that shit, shame hes/she/whatever is the most productive artist.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates adjatha's art. It's absolutely grotesque.

Basty96

May 4, 2017

it doesn't matter if there are more female chars than herms the fucking problem is that almost every interesting/important characters has a dick and that their scenes count for like 60-70% for all scenes

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates adjatha's art. It's absolutely grotesque.
The weird thing is, it doesn't even match the characters, either. E
ven characters that are described as "modest" or C cups or something like that are drawn with hooters bigger than their heads.
Colors and clothes don't match up...honestly the busts in TiTs are in terrible shape, mostly because I think they were originally just kind of a fun extra so nobody cared about getting them right.
It's kind of annoying seeing a picture that doesn't at all match the words I'm actually reading.

it doesn't matter if there are more female chars than herms the fucking problem is that almost every interesting/important characters has a dick and that their scenes count for like 60-70% for all scenes
Some quick napkin math says that for what you said to be true, every futa character would have to have around 6 scenes while every female character has about...1.

Ima say that ain't it.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
The weird thing is, it doesn't even match the characters, either. E
ven characters that are described as "modest" or C cups or something like that are drawn with hooters bigger than their heads.
Colors and clothes don't match up...honestly the busts in TiTs are in terrible shape, mostly because I think they were originally just kind of a fun extra so nobody cared about getting them right.
It's kind of annoying seeing a picture that doesn't at all match the words I'm actually reading.
Yeah I think this is by far the worst part about their art. Like yeah everyone looks like they're made out of fucking balloons, which is pretty stupid, but they just put absolutely zero effort into actually drawing the character they've been given.

I have no idea how they're even still on the team when they do such consistently low quality work. shit, the artists for coc2s stuff are nowhere near perfect (perspective and anatomy are often very messy, with exception of artanon), but at least they're working off the info they have, instead of just ignoring 80% and making up a new abomination instead.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Yeah I think this is by far the worst part about their art. Like yeah everyone looks like they're made out of fucking balloons, which is pretty stupid, but they just put absolutely zero effort into actually drawing the character they've been given.

I have no idea how they're even still on the team when they do such consistently low quality work. shit, the artists for coc2s stuff are nowhere near perfect (perspective and anatomy are often very messy, with exception of artanon), but at least they're working off the info they have, instead of just ignoring 80% and making up a new abomination instead.
Isn't Cait supposed to have blonde hair with pink highlights? Thanks to the art, everybody assumes she's got pink hair.

Reactions: actualrealname

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Some quick napkin math says that for what you said to be true, every futa character would have to have around 6 scenes while every female character has about...1.
Not 6, but usually around 4.
Most of other characters have around 2.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Not 6, but usually around 4.
Most of other characters have around 2.
I kinda think 3 is generally the most common number of scenes across all characters, especially named ones.

Regardless, even if the split was generally 2 and 4 that would still put futa scenes waaaaay below.

Like, 25%. Certainly nowhere close to 60-70%.

Reactions: silentangel
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes