muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don't understand how lust damage is a threat? I've never lost by lust damage unless I accidentally ran into a fight with low resolve and the only enemies I've met that can one-shot me are Whisper (Gweyrquest) and Faceless Blade, all on my mage character.
I couldn't say. I really don't care for the combat in this game, so maybe there's gear or spells that would prevent this, but it's happened to me a few times.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Ah yes, the cleave from our mino-bro / broette can deal absurd damage, that's why I still have my own cleave to finish the leftovers.

It's hard being an extra.
So I guess using duelist stance, Arc Cannon, Steady Strike, Bullrush and unbreakable is a shit moveset for a warrior? Besides for the horde of Imps whom are OP with teasing damage, as long as I got Cait, my guy never goes down for the count. Since I want to do solo however, I guess that moveset won't work lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So I guess using duelist stance, Arc Cannon, Steady Strike, Bullrush and unbreakable is a shit moveset for a warrior? Besides for the horde of Imps whom are OP with teasing damage, as long as I got Cait, my guy never goes down for the count. Since I want to do solo however, I guess that moveset won't work lol
Now now, the true playstyle of our character is to provide assistance.
Remove all the delusions of trying to carry this team, just get Brint / Brienne and all the damage will be done by them.
We're just there to clean up the leftovers.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Speaking of which, one thing I'd like with Meira is if, once you agree to duel her over your respective "inches", by beating her repeatedly, you can permanently de-dick her, because currently, you can grow your dick or make it shrink and disappear, but hers doesn't change, despite that not being the agreement.

Of course, like all my futa de-dicking hopes, this is just wishful thinking, but I had to get it out there.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Speaking of which, one thing I'd like with Meira is if, once you agree to duel her over your respective "inches", by beating her repeatedly, you can permanently de-dick her, because currently, you can grow your dick or make it shrink and disappear, but hers doesn't change, despite that not being the agreement.

Of course, like all my futa de-dicking hopes, this is just wishful thinking, but I had to get it out there.
She's stealing inches from other people besides you all the time. She just got done stealing some when you first meet her.

And...what would be the point, when she can already make it go away at will?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
She's stealing inches from other people besides you all the time. She just got done stealing some when you first meet her.

And...what would be the point, when she can already make it go away at will?
Is that what she says? I can't remember.

And it would make it so she's not a futa anymore (because I'm not into futa). I know she can make it disappear for that one scene, but I'd just prefer her as a regular female (like all futa). I can say, at least she's just a side character; I wish it was possible to de-dick Etheryn too, whom you're forced to interact with.

Please, Savin almighty, just give me the option to de-dick Etheryn. (She shouldn't even mind, because she already tried to do it herself to get rid of her cage; it just didn't work.)

Reactions: namelessone22

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm convinced that the Cage of Convenient Dick Holdery +1 is just a plot device to facilitate cucking the player in the future (if you like her in the first place). In most of her scenes, Etheryn goes on and on and on about how she wants to become and/or feel like a real woman, yet now that the solution to that predicament is in sight (in a few years whenever they decide to finish that side quest), suddenly she wants to inflate someone with a heir because why the hell not.

I don't think even the writers themselves believe the nonsense they spout anymore at this point.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm convinced that the Cage of Convenient Dick Holdery +1 is just a plot device to facilitate cucking the player in the future (if you like her in the first place). In most of her scenes, Etheryn goes on and on and on about how she wants to become and/or feel like a real woman, yet now that the solution to that predicament is in sight (in a few years whenever they decide to finish that side quest), suddenly she wants to inflate someone with a heir because why the hell not.

I don't think even the writers themselves believe the nonsense they spout anymore at this point.
She probably saw our MC inflating so many characters that she started to envy it.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
She probably saw our MC inflating so many characters that she started to envy it.
Ryn truly has lost her battle to corruption and fully embraced the darkness, somethings can only be resolved in blood.

._. Or just not doing her content until the mod fixes it

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
“Heh, sorry,” [malcheda.heShe] says, as the fiery flickers makes the manders [malcheda.mF|boys|girls] facial features more pronounced, begging you to investigate them further. For [malcheda.heShe] is sporting a pair of eyes in deep shades of light blue, long eyelashes falling at the end of each eyelid. The aforementioned hair under the new spotlight really earns its prior distinctions with the red hue seeming hotter to the touch then light source basking it. Accentriad by its messy appearance, giving off images a wild fire flickering away, [malcheda.hisHer] two fin-like ears emerge from the sides. A petite nose and full lips mesh well with [malcheda.hisHer] blemish free skin, serving like a youthful stamp for someone in their early 20s. Overall [malcheda.mf|his facial structure has no real strong edges to its name, giving off that prince charming aesthetic right out of a fairytale.|her aesthetic screams older sister charm to it, if partly tomboyish in its execution.]

“I forgot that not everyone has a portable oil lamp built in.”

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm probably going to turn him female but I really dislike that bust so ill probably edit this one in,
View attachment 1782634
See, that's what I expected female Berry to look like. Maybe with slightly bigger tits. Not some tit-puddle shortstack straight out of Faust: Love of the Damned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes