Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
A character solely created for having a horse asshole because that fetish was specifically needed. I can understand horse cock fetish (even if there are too many, even the futa demons have a horse cock instead of a corrupted human/demonic one) but then there is horse vagina and now asshole. Was bait with the promise of a wyld efl with an interesting mark but no a dickgirl with a horse butthole. End of rant, was not entertained.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Well, hi there people, It is me, Monte, here to bring you something that may not be for everyone taste (hell, probably for most but I need editors) but still something I believe should be worth their time if they like the idea

The doc as it is now contains introduction and 2 whole scenes where you devour or get manhandled by the sweet gym going doggy. The last scene is finished, but for purpose of not wanting to overload you, my dear readers, it will be posted tomorrow after which I will wait 24 hours to submit it. For those that are not into guys, I should also be announcing a new project next week. I already have around 2500 words baked into it.

Nevertheless, enjoy.
You're probably gonna want to read your scenes over some more, I've underlined some of the more obvious issues I saw on the first page or so.

"Hmmmmmm?" is all he mummeres before a harsh push throws him into the clearing, with his plushy derriere absorbing all of the impact. n appropriate "Umffffffff!" spilling out of his maw.
I'm guessing the first word was supposed to be "murmurs"? I'm also gonna throw out another guess here and say the second sentence was supposed to start with the word "An"?

Only to finally feel all the prior trepidation melting across his androgynous face as it adorns something more in line with his prominent stiffy; a profile sipped in lust.
"Sipped" is a verb that means to drink something slowly. I'm thinking the word you were looking for here was "steeped"?

His two heads looking up as they crave for an answer. And you are quick to oblige both of their pleas by the way of your [pc.foot] tip-toeing across his dick, elising a groan from the former and a nice jitter from the latter.
I'm assuming this word was supposed to be "eliciting"? Elising isn't an actual word.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NODOGAN and M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You're probably gonna want to read your scenes over some more, I've underlined some of the more obvious issues I saw on the first page or so.

I'm guessing the first word was supposed to be "murmurs"? I'm also gonna throw out another guess here and say the second sentence was supposed to start with the word "An"?

"Sipped" is a verb that means to drink something slowly. I'm thinking the word you were looking for here was "steeped"?

I'm assuming this word was supposed to be "eliciting"? Elising isn't an actual word.
Bless ya.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I HAVE RETURNED BROTHERS!
After my self-imposed abstinence from playing until a Level 7 was attainable by our character (Haven't played since V3.44) I've decided that this whole abstinence deal is fucking bullshit and I RETURN WITH ONE QUESTION:
Are White Mages/Charmers still the most OP classes?

TLDR: Got bored as fuck and wanna know if my 2 favorite classes still hold up after all the content I've been missing.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
After my self-imposed abstinence from playing until a Level 7 was attainable by our character (Haven't played since V3.44) I've decided that this whole abstinence deal is fucking bullshit and I RETURN WITH ONE QUESTION:

TLDR: Got bored as fuck and wanna know if my 2 favorite classes still hold up after all the content I've been missing.
SALUTATION BROTHER! ;)

I can't comment on the White Mage class but Charmer is still good, tease attacks are great (still)!

Reactions: NODOGAN
Feb 5, 2018

Whites mages still cannot die and deal insane damage while charmers still nuke everything not lust resistant yes.

Oct 4, 2019
You know, I'll admit that this latest update was half-decent. The baths are pretty cool, despite the fact it's just added another area in with a ton of unfinished content. Interesting to see how the room descriptions mention a bunch of other NPCs that will end up showing up there later, Cecilia from the milking barn is the one I'm most interested in. Also enjoyed the new chick Arille's content, which there was a surprising amount of. Of course she is written by Wsan, pretty much all the characters I really like in this game are written by him.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020
I still don't understand what corruption means in this game, sure, it was kind of vague in the first game but everyone is already is a sex-addicted deviant, so what exactly is Kassyra's goal? Would corrupting Cait turn her into a faithful housewife?
Also, there's a severe lack of transformation content for companions, I remember you could tweak companions to be more to your liking, like making them furrier or more human-like, giving or removing dicks, making them slimmer or more voluptuous, etc... The little we have so far is either really extreme (Brint -> Brienne) or minor (Etheryn), although turning Cait into an amazon is nice.
cait_leo.Moira.0.png

One more thing I noticed after playing again after a hiatus, I remember being able to go to sleep in bed with both Brienne and Azzy, but now I have to choose one or the other. What gives? Now my character has to face the cold by not being engulfed by brown titty from all directions?

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I still don't understand what corruption means in this game, sure, it was kind of vague in the first game but everyone is already is a sex-addicted deviant, so what exactly is Kassyra's goal? Would corrupting Cait turn her into a faithful housewife?
Eh, there's a pretty big difference between people liking sex and, for instance, the Alraune, who spends all day every day attempting to rape anyone that comes within a mile of her, and training her daughters to do the same. That's Kassyra's goal (one of them, at least).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes