jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
It's okay lads and ladies. The cowvalry (IE Brienne's family) is coming down the pipe from Wsan this month. Believe

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
It's okay lads and ladies. The cowvalry (IE Brienne's family) is coming down the pipe from Wsan this month. Believe
I wouldn't hold your breath on that one, iIrc he's still working on some kind of several hundred page project that he has to finish before going back to Brint/enne's family.

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.43 Patch Notes:

• Two new NPCs for the Khor’minos bath house:
    • Yonzan, the friendly (and well-endowed) lizardfolk swimmer doing his laps in the pool. (By Wsan)
    • Noire, a shy sheepgirl with about 200 pages of content, including preg and a whole lot of variations in her scenes based around her state of bred-itude. (By Tobs)
  • New Bust: Yonzan. Noire’s coming soon!

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
What's the backstory with Tobs? I'm out of the loop with people's reactions. Can someone explain?
Some people don't like reading text in text based games. Sorry I'm being facetious, some people think he's too wordy, takes 50 rambling words to say what could be said in 10. I've read worse and am used to skimming text anyway so It's never bothered me much but some people have a real hate boner for him.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes