WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
What's the backstory with Tobs? I'm out of the loop with people's reactions. Can someone explain?
On top of my head:
The Mollech temple and its child-grooming controversy, Nakano's behaviour when it comes to show proper respect to a confirmed outsider, the way the Kitsune MC's family behaves after they've been freed thanks to your efforts, his attitude towards the playerbase and his colleagues.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What's the backstory with Tobs? I'm out of the loop with people's reactions. Can someone explain?
Long story short, he is like one of those Game masters that are so in love with their OC that instead of the players this one is the hero.
That and he is convinced every an that want to have a good relationship with their children and want to be their for them only wants to groom them for their perverse incest dreams so he makes empathic content only to turn us into the bad guy where the daughter marries an asshole that denies all your achievments and want to kill you.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
On top of my head:
The Mollech temple and its child-grooming controversy, Nakano's behaviour when it comes to show proper respect to a confirmed outsider, the way the Kitsune MC's family behaves after they've been freed thanks to your efforts, his attitude towards the playerbase and his colleagues.
Just to add to this Tobs started off alright his concepts and ideas aren't bad but they became very poorly executed. Kiyoko in the early days prior to being unsealed was great and wholesome. Then after some mild criticism on the internet (which happens to everyone, everywhere.) He decided to change his writing and his behaviour towards 'owning' his haters (critics) by writing absolute rubbish such as the Gweyr story line and Raphael with the MC's daughter telling the MC off for not being more sympathetic to a genoicidal maniac that tried to murder her:KEK:.

He also spends his money and time when not working for CoC 2 comissioning fanart and fan fiction of the 2 named kitsune daughters of the MC to get banged and knocked up by a bunch a racists who have no gratitude towards the MC. Just to upset the pro-incest/wholesome family crowd and when it was suggested to mod incest in to get around Patreon guidelines went on a massive tirade about how modding is the work of the devil:FacePalm:.

This is because Tobs has a big brained :WeSmart: take of its better to be racist and genocidal than controlling of your daughter that you were as kind to as the game/script would allow and you saved from astral imprisonment. So why your daughters would spread their legs for the first male kitsune they come across especially Nakano:WaitWhat: who has no respect for you at all even after you become his errand boy/girl is just insulting. Tobs also seems to like to interfere with others characters and both Tobs and Savin are both on record for seething about how popular Brienne is.Everything I just said has been show to me by users here that have found the quotes from Tobs himself in discord.

Honestly wish he would just go on a break for a few months then come back after mellowing out, realize how to tell the difference between haters and criticism and write based on what is enjoyable instead of to 'own' the haters like a petulant child.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ehhhh, I missed something, how much there are peoples in Wayfort???
Like, Im owning a dragon, cat demon, elf demon, elf captain-slash-slut and her squad, plant demon and centaur demon. Why does in descriptions in some "rooms" implies that there are more than twenty peoles, minus plant, minus centaur, minus cat, minus dragon? Okay, background squad members, but is that it?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Honestly wish he would just go on a break for a few months then come back after mellowing out, realize how to tell the difference between haters and criticism and write based on what is enjoyable instead of to 'own' the haters like a petulant child.
It would be great for Tobs to take a break and come back when he has cooled down and become more mature. I recommend his return on the same date as Star Citizen release

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I still don't understand what corruption means in this game, sure, it was kind of vague in the first game but everyone is already is a sex-addicted deviant, so what exactly is Kassyra's goal? Would corrupting Cait turn her into a faithful housewife?
Also, there's a severe lack of transformation content for companions, I remember you could tweak companions to be more to your liking, like making them furrier or more human-like, giving or removing dicks, making them slimmer or more voluptuous, etc... The little we have so far is either really extreme (Brint -> Brienne) or minor (Etheryn), although turning Cait into an amazon is nice.
View attachment 1792543

One more thing I noticed after playing again after a hiatus, I remember being able to go to sleep in bed with both Brienne and Azzy, but now I have to choose one or the other. What gives? Now my character has to face the cold by not being engulfed by brown titty from all directions?
Corruption doesn't really mean anything, they pretty much gave up on it almost immediately... you can corrupt a few areas on the map but that content is unfinished and from what I understand will never be finished... other then that the MC and the MC's companions have a corruption meter but the only one that changes is the MC's, and all that does is change some of the MC's dialogue...

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
New sheepgirl is pretty great actually.

The initial breeding scene is kinda weird (you make her so horny that you like...break through her contraceptives or something?) but it's pretty good overall.

And she's not SUPER subby like some of the subby characters I don't like, more just a bit shy.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I mean, if both get content sure. If one gets content at the expense of the other, it's basically like there was only one, right?
Well Clementine is complete, strictly speaking. She doesn't NEED more content ( even if I really want it).

And her author left. He left permission to do work on her if anyone wanted to, but given the bad experiences across all three games that have been had by people working on other people's content in absentia I doubt anyone takes up the offer.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
New patch, finally... And it's mostly by the observer.
... Ugh. See you next patch, guys.

I mean i've checked the sheep. The doggy-scene, for example, has two simple quotes of her sayin' stuff in it. Boring stuff before the 'action' starts and at the actual end. When she says goodbye... That's it. Just a wall of text, describing unarousing stuff. Why? This no how you do sexytime..

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Kitsune waifu has been a trope for as long as kitsune have been around.

Tricksters are the red foxes, white foxes are the divine messenger types.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes