smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
However, just because one has tapped into their own niche and market doesn't magically make their content good, appealing or enjoyable
By definition it is enjoyable or appealing, to that niche they've tapped into, but yeah this has gone on long enough. As a final note my "complaining about people complaining" did bring me new information in the proof of Tobs spite writing, so it wasn't completely useless.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Man, my biggest grievance with Tobs was that the content I liked most from him was the bad ending with Nakano. Shame that he decided to not expand upon Nakano at all because he's saved for Kinu :rolleyes:

Not like I will ever have her because I skipped that content completely. People who're interested in Nakano wouldn't overlap a lot with people who did Kiyoko.
Yeah it would be interesting that, if player chose to give Kiyoko away to Keros, the champion could end up romancing our little edge boy. Or his big, secluded brother. Good compromise, I think, since I am guessing that a lot of people that want Nakano are either girls, gays or bi guys like me. The former 2 are already exluded from interacting with Kiyoko on the basis that she is a girl that only wants dick (I know that she can be knocked up with strap on and that some girls like playing characters with dicks but you get what I am getting at). And the latter gets nice amount of either replay value based on their choices or the option to date a guy if they are not interested in what Kiyoko offers. I think Tobs would be OK with someone writing that the last time I checked.

edit: Still, what I wrote does exlude people that like both women and men (Kiyoko and the two brothers). So how about this.
Once you free Kiyoko, you get to date/interact with the guy Kinu does not end up with? The only problem then that is left is Rindo but maybe you could have a choice between picking between the two of them (if you chose Rindo, brothers get married of to an unnamed women and vice versa) or having both of them as suitors/concubines? Like what Taka is going to have? Does that seem far fetched.

Last edited:
Reactions: ioahk and Kallisto

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I don't think the Kitsunes as a whole should be removed, there is some good content there (SOME), but any side-story content that does not involve the MC (like Kinu's Stories) SHOULD be removed...

That being said, when the F are we getting some content with Komari... seriously, Savin's gotta have some kind of hate boner for MILFy characters...

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Us shagging Komari would probably imply we have some measure of power or influence over the den, and we all know how much Savin loves to give the players all the power.
If you follow Kiyoko's storyline you can eventually free and marry her and since she is the head of clan that should give us some level of power/influence in the den, even though the game goes out of its way to tell us that we don't... in that case he could just have her dom us or something, since the bad end when fighting and losing against her already infers that she has such tendencies...

What a waste... :(

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes