muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You can remove all the Kitsune except for Miko, Rindo, and Kiyoko (and also Kohaku if we ever get preg content for her—I saw that Moira art, but idk if it's just a random commission or what).

Also, is Azami supposed to have content at some point? I guess I'd like to keep her around too—though you can't really remove someone who's already not in the game.

Reactions: menatv

ioahk

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah it would be interesting that, if player chose to give Kiyoko away to Keros, the champion could end up romancing our little edge boy. Or his big, secluded brother. Good compromise, I think, since I am guessing that a lot of people that want Nakano are either girls, gays or bi guys like me. The former 2 are already exluded from interacting with Kiyoko on the basis that she is a girl that only wants dick (I know that she can be knocked up with strap on and that some girls like playing characters with dicks but you get what I am getting at). And the latter gets nice amount of either replay value based on their choices or the option to date a guy if they are not interested in what Kiyoko offers. I think Tobs would be OK with someone writing that the last time I checked.

I like your idea! Now, I wish it’s possible for to take up the writing for Nakano since I’ve ended up really liking him after his bad ending (which honestly isn’t that bad with a female PC ) but life, schedule, time, etc.

I just wish there’s more content for male characters in general. Tobs did great with Keros, Garret, and Elyon. Shame that we don’t get more male contents from him

Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I like your idea! Now, I wish it’s possible for to take up the writing for Nakano since I’ve ended up really liking him after his bad ending (which honestly isn’t that bad with a female PC ) but life, schedule, time, etc.

I just wish there’s more content for male characters in general. Tobs did great with Keros, Garret, and Elyon. Shame that we don’t get more male contents from him
I do still find it fucked that one of three most romantic scenes in CoC2 is tied to us getting forcefully married of to Nakano. Now, to be fair, that is probably the best bad end in the game and I would not mind being married of to him (without the forcefull genderbend part preferably) but still, like, that is sad. I would like to smooch Nakano on my terms.

Honestly, to me, Tobs guys are not as appealing as his girls. Garret is a fuckhead that has yaoi hands but no yaoi content.
Keros feels to distant and mocking in his dirty talk.
Elyon is pretty, but the way his quest is constructed and the way he just does not mention champions dick in any way just feels strange to me.

That does not even mention the guys of his that I activly dislike, those being Darius and Imad.

But I do enjoy Mallach and Nakano and I wish we had more of them. And that cute spelblade that is the part of the Kitsune group.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that way but the gay content of tobs is something strange, it's as if they weren't two men having sex but one is a man and the other is a man who should better be a woman. Of course there are cases that I didn't feel it like Imad but with this character for some reason I felt that I was a rapist and that I should feel guilty for having sex with him and worse was when I decided to test his pregnancy content.

With Elyon I also found that strange, I have no complaints as is the attitude of the character, but after doing his missions and you start trying sex with him, the impression is that he does not seem to treat our character as if you were a man, although not treats you like a woman feels weird.

If I'm honest I think he doesn't like writing gay content very much or doesn't feel comfortable with that content at all.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that way but the gay content of tobs is something strange, it's as if they weren't two men having sex but one is a man and the other is a man who should better be a woman. Of course there are cases that I didn't feel it like Imad but with this character for some reason I felt that I was a rapist and that I should feel guilty for having sex with him and worse was when I decided to test his pregnancy content.

With Elyon I also found that strange, I have no complaints as is the attitude of the character, but after doing his missions and you start trying sex with him, the impression is that he does not seem to treat our character as if you were a man, although not treats you like a woman feels weird.

If I'm honest I think he doesn't like writing gay content very much or doesn't feel comfortable with that content at all.
Elyone was created like some sort of Otome (dating games for girls) Love Interest so that can explain why he does feel so female PC oriented.
I think Tobs himself admitted that he is not found of writing MlM pairings if I remember right. Which does explain why his male content can feel awkward to read through if you play as a guy. Still, he does write guys (and I think he has most named ones under his belt) which is always good and Elyon, despite his shortcomings, still tickles my fancy.

It also helps that his guys, if not personality wise, aesthetically hit my buttons. Large, musclelar, pretty boys and short, lean twinks.

All that is to say, I would like for him finishes Elyon down the line and allows us to marry him. I would be willing to call a hubby. But please, touch my dick at least once while kissing me on the lips.

Last edited:
Reactions: ioahk

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
If it's true even with these drawbacks I'm still playing its content and I really would like it to finish elyon's content or give it some new content..... but I don't think that will happen this year it seems that they are more focused on creating more npc for korminus although I'm not complaining about the new dragon.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If it's true even with these drawbacks I'm still playing its content and I really would like it to finish elyon's content or give it some new content..... but I don't think that will happen this year it seems that they are more focused on creating more npc for korminus although I'm not complaining about the new dragon.
Well, if you are interested in upcoming male content that is in the works.
Berwyn is on coding pile so he should be ready soon.
Jstar is writing a male Kitsune love interest. Tetsuyo or something is his name and he is basically being made to be a husbando.
And I am preparing to write a full on OC to get my feet wet. Maybe a hellhound guy along the lines of this smug bastard.

E2fZ7YeX0AA0A9D.jpg

A playful shithead basically.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I feel like this game is starting to run into the same problem that TiTS has, in that there's too many characters and not enough writers (or more specially no interest from the writers) to flesh out what's currently there... so they keep jumping from character to character, leaving existing characters mostly unfinished and neglected...

Reactions: rhdad and Wrynn13

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Jstar is writing a male Kitsune love interest. Tetsuyo or something is his name and he is basically being made to be a husbando.
Is there any chance for a preg content from him? Tobs forcing the Players to be the male in the relationship and most of the time only allowed the thing to happen once is really boring for some reason

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Is there any chance for a preg content from him? Tobs forcing the Players to be the male in the relationship and most of the time only allowed the thing to happen once is really boring for some reason
Yes. Basically the way Jstar promoted him was "Male Kiyoko", which I asuume includes PC pregnancy. Now, because of lore I think his pregnancy will be one time thing. I just hope that it is good since the last good PC pregnancy was Arona and that one got retroactively ruined last year.

Reactions: ioahk

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I just hope that it is good since the last good PC pregnancy was Arona and that one got retroactively ruined last year.
How did they ruin the Arona pregnancy? I might be outta the loop here, since I don't check every single change log...

Apr 10, 2019
Right now as it is do you think this game is better that TiTS?

Right now as it is do you think this game is better that CoC 1?

I got overwhelmed by the number of characters and just started to lose interest around the ant planet. Maybe everyone doesn't need a backstory or need to be interactable? It also took too much time I'd have to invest if I wanted to start a new character and try a different roleplays. This doesn't seem to have a diverse content as modded CoC 1 tho but then again CoC 1 is a complete game.

Jul 28, 2017
Right now as it is do you think this game is better that TiTS?

Right now as it is do you think this game is better that CoC 1?

I got overwhelmed by the number of characters and just started to lose interest around the ant planet. Maybe everyone doesn't need a backstory or need to be interactable? It also took too much time I'd have to invest if I wanted to start a new character and try a different roleplays. This doesn't seem to have a diverse content as modded CoC 1 tho but then again CoC 1 is a complete game.
neither TiTs nor Coc1 has tobs verbal diarrhea so both are better games overall.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Hard disagree. Never played CoC1 so can't speak of that, but every time i tried TiTs it simply looked like a dispersive mess of half-baked characters and shitty ideas. Not to say CoC2 doesn't have a few of those lying around too, but at least they're not quite so much that they completely overshadow the good stuff.

Plus, that Steele doesn't really fit as a straight male (or a halfway dominant one) because of the way they're constantly written just turns me off. Like, if i was forced to roll a woman/trap because of the narrative like in TiTs i probably would have dropped this game a while ago. And praise where praise is due, however many futas there may be in the game the Champion reads pretty neutral in their every default interactions.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The secret I've found with TITs is to play with the wiki open to quickly research anyone you run into so you can avoid interacting with the characters whose flavor you really don't like, or at least minimalize it in cases you can't wholly skip. TITs has enough content that I at least don't feel I'm missing too much skipping the doms, traps, and horse wangs. Until COC2 has really interactive characters like say Sera who you can largely shape to fit your tastes it will always be second place. Or third really if you count COC1.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes