Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020
Why god
well thank you for responding
I think they said they consider Kohaku a complete character.
There are 3 (4?) Kitsune pregnancies as far as I know. Kyoko, Miko and Rindo. There's also Keros but that one seems more like him tricking you. I have no fucking idea what the deal is with their pregnancy rules, considering the old hag gets buttblasted if you knock up Miko, like it wasn't supposed to happen or some shit. If they add Kohaku pregnancy it's probably going to be filled with a wall of text of random cunts berating you for inane shit.

Sep 21, 2019
There are 3 (4?) Kitsune pregnancies as far as I know. Kyoko, Miko and Rindo. There's also Keros but that one seems more like him tricking you. I have no fucking idea what the deal is with their pregnancy rules, considering the old hag gets buttblasted if you knock up Miko, like it wasn't supposed to happen or some shit. If they add Kohaku pregnancy it's probably going to be filled with a wall of text of random cunts berating you for inane shit.
the problem is Kohaku already has Preg Cgs. If you look at the art on her wiki page its there. So if you have the art for it then just make the damn content :HideThePain:

Rango20

Mar 24, 2020
What? I'm looking at the wiki right now and I can't see it. Even looked in the CG folder of the game, nothing there.
Bottom of her page-> Gallery -> Other art -> Moira

400px-Kopreg2.png 400px-Kopreg3.png

the problem is Kohaku already has Preg Cgs. If you look at the art on her wiki page its there. So if you have the art for it then just make the damn content :HideThePain:
Someone ( I wonder who ) commisioned moira to draw that so its not neccesairly related to any future content
salt.jpg

But i agree, it would be a shame for this to go to waste
maybe next year...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Kurako is another character entirely though.

Also, if this is someone else's commission of Kohaku preg art, wouldn't they have to get permission from that person to actually use them in the game? Although they're not likely to refuse, considering they went out of their way to actually commission that art lmao.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I don't think they operate with any sort of rule structure, considering how they constantly pivot and add almost completely random content with every update I think they just work on whatever strikes their fancy at any given point in time... which is a TERRIBLE way to manage a production...

Sep 21, 2019
Kurako is another character entirely though.

Also, if this is someone else's commission of Kohaku preg art, wouldn't they have to get permission from that person to actually use them in the game? Although they're not likely to refuse, considering they went out of their way to actually commission that art lmao.
That's a interesting question, The art was made by Moira and I don't know how she feels about modding in general. But if the devs slack and a mod has to add Kohaku preg content. Would it count as "stealing" the art if you use it?
Or I'm being fucking stupid and the point of your comment went over my head lol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That's a interesting question, The art was made by Moira and I don't know how she feels about modding in general. But if the devs slack and a mod has to add Kohaku preg content. Would it count as "stealing" the art if you use it?
Or I'm being fucking stupid and the point of your comment went over my head lol
The art was made by Moira, but from what I understood of the previous discussion, it was commissioned by a third party, in which case it would belong to that third party, not Moira. In this case, it would be necessary for the devs of CoC2 or any eventual modders to get said third party's approval in order to use the aforementioned art without stealing it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes