Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've achieved enlightenment and the best way to deal with all the bullshit Savin and Co. are doing to us is just simply to not give a damn anymore.

Whatever happens just happens for any attachment you get or develop from anything in this game will only bite you in the ass.

That doesn't mean I'll stop drinking more fucking alcohol from the tavern though~~~
BARTENDER, ANOTHER BARREL!!!

Sep 21, 2019
Tobs constantly commissions art for his OCs that see no use in-game. A lot of them just to be spiteful lol.
Most of the spite shit is the Kinu/PC children stuff, I doubt the Kohaku preg art was commissioned by him or if it was then it wasn't out of spite.
however, If he did commission the art....would it be so bad to use it in mods then?

Sep 21, 2019
I've achieved enlightenment and the best way to deal with all the bullshit Savin and Co. are doing to us is just simply to not give a damn anymore.

Whatever happens just happens for any attachment you get or develop from anything in this game will only bite you in the ass.

That doesn't mean I'll stop drinking more fucking alcohol from the tavern though~~~
BARTENDER, ANOTHER BARREL!!!
Looking at how things are you were pretty much right, the game is going to be finished half-baked and the modders will finish the rest.
expecting nothing out of this game is the best bet really

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
can someone explained to me why lot of ppl kinda having a hate or negative respond into tobs content or anything that related with tobs? and lot of ppl I see in this thread kinda not liking " kitsune " content (like for example kiyoko?) why? I don't understand the reason because didn't pay too much attention to this kind of drama going on in this thread :WaitWhat: Is tobs was the bad guy in here? or kitsune content was bad or what? I don't understand tbh

Sep 21, 2019
can someone explained to me why lot of ppl kinda having a hate or negative respond into tobs content or anything that related with tobs? and lot of ppl I see in this thread kinda not liking " kitsune " content (like for example kiyoko?) why? I don't understand the reason because didn't pay too much attention to this kind of drama going on in this thread :WaitWhat: Is tobs was the bad guy in here? or kitsune content was bad or what? I don't understand tbh
Oh no
Your in for a trip now
I would explain but it be better for a true veteran of this shitshow to explain it. But if you want a super long response then I'm willing to do it because their is a lot of shit

Reactions: Youshitsu

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Alright, reset the clock
[0] days since last question about Tobs

Prepare yourself for the rant. *Inhale*
Just to add to this Tobs.
There. Click and Check the rest of the reason there. And some posts above it

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Oh no
Your in for a trip now
I would explain but it be better for a true veteran of this shitshow to explain it. But if you want a super long response then I'm willing to do it because their is a lot of shit
oookay.. kindly to explain to me why sir? I'm kinda curios about all of this

Alright, reset the clock
[0] days since last question about Tobs

Prepare yourself for the rant. *Inhale*
why I feels like this is going to be like a horror movie where usually the one that asking those stupid question going to be the one that die first :WaitWhat:

Sep 21, 2019
oookay.. kindly to explain to me why sir? I'm kinda curios about all of this
Ok this is gonna be long but If you want a good summary of this shit. Noone202 linked a good rant that explains this very well

But before I start, I don't hate Tobs, I never met the guy let alone looked him in the eyes. So I can't really hate the guy, but I dislike his writing, behavior and actions.
Now you get to hear my insanity

Why all the Tobs hate? Well he is an asshole who can't take criticism, can't write (most of the time), engages in petty pissing contests with the community and a massive fucking hypocrite

He is an asshole because he treats the community like shit and even his fellow devs. While I don't like most of the devs (trust me unlike many other people here, bathing in salt, I gave these fuckers my money So I'm extra pissed), he is over stepping his line and doing something Savin should be doing but thats a problem in itself. But I digress, go look at some of the discord pics its terrible

He can't take criticism because any time someone critiques him does he writes spite content or they get banned. hell you get banned on the forums if your not sucking Tobs and savin off every 5 seconds. Which affects his writing, because its shit. The Kitsune content is terrible. The PC is treated like a idiot and outsider by everyone, even your own family. The Kitsune call the natives "barbarians" and look down on them despite the fact they act more like barbarians then the natives. The Kitsune have invaded and nested onto the land and then go out attack people to suck out their life force. I'm pretty sure before you even get to the damn den you will be confronted by Kitsune and if you don't agree to give your life force then they try to attack and r*pe you
Huh, the kitsune that invade land and nest then go around attacking the natives if they don't give you what you want sounds pretty barbarian to me.

He engages in petty pissing contents with the community. Let me explain, When Kinu was released or something I don't know, some people wanted to know if their was going to be incest content with her. Tobs lost his fucking mind and called these people groomers. Because he has a ego so thick he now writes spite content with the Kitsune content and in his free time commissions art of Kinu and other PC kids being fucked and throws it in peoples faces. But he is a hypocrite for this. he has wrote incest content before with the shrine maidens and incest roleplay with Gwyn.

In the end this behavior is unacceptable and embarrassing, no dev for any project should have a ego this thick or act this way and get away with it. I could go on and on about more shit especially Nakano and Kinu Kitsune Hime version.

Conclusion? That's my shitty rant on Tobs. Whelp I finally did it, I lost my damn mind and caved in to the salt. Leave this shitshow while you can you won't regret it.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Ok this is gonna be long but If you want a good summary of this shit. Noone202 linked a good rant that explains this very well

But before I start, I don't hate Tobs, I never met the guy let alone looked him in the eyes. So I can't really hate the guy, but I dislike his writing, behavior and actions.
Now you get to hear my insanity

Why all the Tobs hate? Well he is an asshole who can't take criticism, can't write (most of the time), engages in petty pissing contests with the community and a massive fucking hypocrite

He is an asshole because he treats the community like shit and even his fellow devs. While I don't like most of the devs (trust me unlike many other people here, bathing in salt, I gave these fuckers my money So I'm extra pissed), he is over stepping his line and doing something Savin should be doing but thats a problem in itself. But I digress, go look at some of the discord pics its terrible

He can't take criticism because any time someone critiques him does he writes spite content or they get banned. hell you get banned on the forums if your not sucking Tobs and savin off every 5 seconds. Which affects his writing, because its shit. The Kitsune content is terrible. The PC is treated like a idiot and outsider by everyone, even your own family. The Kitsune call the natives "barbarians" and look down on them despite the fact they act more like barbarians then the natives. The Kitsune have invaded and nested onto the land and then go out attack people to suck out their life force. I'm pretty sure before you even get to the damn den you will be confronted by Kitsune and if you don't agree to give your life force then they try to attack and r*pe you
Huh, the kitsune that invade land and nest then go around attacking the natives if they don't give you what you want sounds pretty barbarian to me.

He engages in petty pissing contents with the community. Let me explain, When Kinu was released or something I don't know, some people wanted to know if their was going to be incest content with her. Tobs lost his fucking mind and called these people groomers. Because he has a ego so thick he now writes spite content with the Kitsune content and in his free time commissions art of Kinu and other PC kids being fucked and throws it in peoples faces. But he is a hypocrite for this. he has wrote incest content before with the shrine maidens and incest roleplay with Gwyn.

In the end this behavior is unacceptable and embarrassing, no dev for any project should have a ego this thick or act this way and get away with it. I could go on and on about more shit especially Nakano and Kinu Kitsune Hime version.

Conclusion? That's my shitty rant on Tobs. Whelp I finally did it, I lost my damn mind and caved in to the salt. Leave this shitshow while you can you won't regret it.
okay I got a little bit of the big line point about this person named tobs, I seen his attitude that some ppl said can't take cristim and also others (idk how bad he is but trust me, if you know the game Agent17 and read the thread you will find the most bad villain that can't take critism way more than probably tobs) but the point is, okay he make some bad content that doesn't fit with ppl taste and doesn't want to listen to ppl too am I correct?

and about kitsune content, the words of " barbarians " that I seen was sometimes coming from miko/mai? aside from that can you tell me where also the barbarian words giving to us from other character? because I only seen it from miko/mai and fem keros. for me in my perspective maybe they call us barbarian because their attitude that they bloodline was kinda coming from " high noble? " also the outsiders same issue because we basically not purely coming from their race, but idk the part of pc and their family also got treated like idiot (maybe I didn't see the line, cause sometimes I skipped read some dialogue if it's too long) about kinu and other incest content, yes I understand that some ppl want to see that kind of content but tobs didn't like it because kinu was his (oc?) but he still doing some incest content as a commisions, it's kinda reverse integrity attitude I get it. but yeah I kinda got and understand your oppinion point about the kitsune content being bad and all, but for me it's not like 100% totally bad isn't?, there's some good content and others too in whole kitsune chapter.

also where can I found the coc discord link? I wanna see what happen in there maybe I can get my whole point of view about the devs and other things. anyways thanks for explaining it to me.

Sep 21, 2019
okay I got a little bit of the big line point about this person named tobs, I seen his attitude that some ppl said can't take cristim and also others (idk how bad he is but trust me, if you know the game Agent17 and read the thread you will find the most bad villain that can't take critism way more than probably tobs) but the point is, okay he make some bad content that doesn't fit with ppl taste and doesn't want to listen to ppl too am I correct?

and about kitsune content, the words of " barbarians " that I seen was sometimes coming from miko/mai? aside from that can you tell me where also the barbarian words giving to us from other character? because I only seen it from miko/mai and fem keros. for me in my perspective maybe they call us barbarian because their attitude that they bloodline was kinda coming from " high noble? " also the outsiders same issue because we basically not purely coming from their race, but idk the part of pc and their family also got treated like idiot (maybe I didn't see the line, cause sometimes I skipped read some dialogue if it's too long) about kinu and other incest content, yes I understand that some ppl want to see that kind of content but tobs didn't like it because kinu was his (oc?) but he still doing some incest content as a commisions, it's kinda reverse integrity attitude I get it. but yeah I kinda got and understand your oppinion point about the kitsune content being bad and all, but for me it's not like 100% totally bad isn't?, there's some good content and others too in whole kitsune chapter.

also where can I found the coc discord link? I wanna see what happen in there maybe I can get my whole point of view about the devs and other things. anyways thanks for explaining it to me.
Thank you for reading my rant. But yes you got it correct Tobs cannot take criticism and will just ban most people unless they are dick riders. I'm not sure about the whole Agent 17 stuff but if its worst then Tobs then thats really something lmao.

It's not that he made *some* bad content all his content stuffers from the same issue. Tobs works are usually too long and drawn out with just text wall after text wall and sometimes cringe, but thats not the worst part. The worst part of Tobs writing is that its very pretentious, It feels like your character doesn't act the way you want or says the most dumb shit because Tobs wants to make the PC an idiot. It's not like he doesn't write stuff that people like, he has wrote preg content before and I would argue thats one of the more popular fetishes. It's just like I said before, it stuffers from the typical Tobs problem.

For the barbarian thing, Miko/Mai, the den mother, Kinu, Nakano, and a few others make comments about being a barbarian. But no its not a noble thing, its something from Japanese culture called Xenophobia. I don't know much about Japanese culture but I don't think Tobs knows much either lmao. The kitsune act like they are better then you and treat you like shit. Just go talk to Nakano, pay attention to his attitude.

As for your family treating you like an outsider, ask about Kinu's marriage, your opinion doesn't matter to them.

Kinu being his OC? No thats Nakano. Your wife sucks up to him and praises him if he is marrying Kinu. Plus Tobs has commissioned a lot of art of Nakano fucking Kinu. or both of them could be his OC :KEK:

Not all of the kitsune content is bad, kurako and Kokaku are pretty decent. But thats it lmao.

PS- I have no idea how to join the discord but good luck on that. Some kind soul here may send you a link or something

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes