M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
How did they ruin the Arona pregnancy? I might be outta the loop here, since I don't check every single change log...
Well, this is more of my gripe with Arona in general but here it goes.
I enjoy playing female champs that get dicked by futas, dickgirl and femboys. My kink basically. And I enjoy being dominant in those situations. And Arona was a perfect sub for my female champ. Strong, confident yet pussywhiped by my PCs strong sexual prowess. She is also one of three NPCs in the game that gives a hoot about the champ when she gets pregnant (other 2 being Berwyn and Brint.)
Still there are a lot of concession you have to make when you are engaging with Arona as female/vagina only champ.
First, she is fine with getting her dick wet with anyone, but she is only willing to bottom to the dick yielding champ. Kind of makes it seem like powerbottoming to her is less special than dicking her down.
Second, while not directly stated, you can procure somewhat that she has many bastards considering her proclivity for rape and not using contraceptives. And that she is seemingly fine of knocking up whoever which I am basing on the fact that she makes no push back about leaving both Salwah and Elthara single mothers. Or, you know, when she leaves the champ with a rape baby.

Now, both of those can be played around enough. "Oh, my champ is only one that can powerbottom to her." "I mean, Arona is a terrible person, what do you expect? Of course she has many unnamed kids. What makes you and yours special is that she decides to stick around. Maybe you will be good enough influence on her to teach her not to rape girls into a pregnancy anymore."
I know both of those are kind of fucked up when you think about it but ey, they satisfied me enough.

And then her pregnancy comes in.

arona and her values.PNG

(Ignore that this is dom Arona. The Reasoning is same for SubArona.)
So, apparently, all this time she had a special kind of contraceptive to make sure that she will never end up pregnant since that would be bad for her. But since she likes you enough, she is begging you to knock her up because it means something special to her. Hell, she is jelous of others for receiving your seed. Can you not see how much you mean to her?
Yet, she is still fine with knocking other people up despite the female champ also being special to her? I guess that they are not that special.
Apparently, my female champions is a back up option if she does not find someone stronger than her that is willing to breed her. My champs kids have less worth than the ones she is going to bear...

Now, to be fair, you only get this piece of dialogue if your champ is a futa and you are already pregnant with Aronas child. So if you only play female champs this will not technically affect you.

But, and this can be just me, it does not matter. It already poisoned one of few pieces of good PC pregnancy content by basically painting my girl boss champ as a "baby incubator" in case Arona does not find good enough dick. Like, ah, just not something I am a fan of. Of putting one side of the playerbase down for sake of another.

Well, I do hope that Ryns pregnancy turns out better.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I enjoy playing female champs that get dicked by futas, dickgirl and femboys. My kink basically. And I enjoy being dominant in those situations. And Arona was a perfect sub for my female champ. Strong, confident yet pussywhiped by my PCs strong sexual prowess. She is also one of three NPCs in the game that gives a hoot about the champ when she gets pregnant (other 2 being Berwyn and Brint.)
Still there are a lot of concession you have to make when you are engaging with Arona as female/vagina only champ.
First, she is fine with getting her dick wet with anyone, but she is only willing to bottom to the dick yielding champ. Kind of makes it seem like powerbottoming to her is less special than dicking her down.
Second, while not directly stated, you can procure somewhat that she has many bastards considering her proclivity for rape and not using contraceptives. And that she is seemingly fine of knocking up whoever which I am basing on the fact that she makes no push back about leaving both Salwah and Elthara single mothers. Or, you know, when she leaves the champ with a rape baby.

Now, both of those can be played around enough. "Oh, my champ is only one that can powerbottom to her." "I mean, Arona is a terrible person, what do you expect? Of course she has many unnamed kids. What makes you and yours special is that she decides to stick around. Maybe you will be good enough influence on her to teach her not to rape girls into a pregnancy anymore."
I know both of those are kind of fucked up when you think about it but ey, they satisfied me enough.

View attachment 1808684

So, apparently, all this time she had a special kind of contraceptive to make sure that she will never end up pregnant since that would be bad for her. But since she likes you enough, she is begging you to knock her up because it means something special to her. Hell, she is jelous of others for recieving your seed. Can you not see how much you mean to her.
Yet, she is still fine with knocking other people up despite the female champ also being special to her? I just get not special enough.
Apparently, my female champions is a back up option if she does not find someone stronger than her that is willing to breed her. My champs kids have less worth than the ones she is going to bear...

Now, to be fair, you only get this piece of dialogue if your champ is a futa and you are already pregnant with Aronas child. So if you only play female champs this will not technically affect you.

But, and this can be just me, it does not matter. It already poisoned one of few pieces of good PC pregnancy content by basically painting my girl boss champ as a "baby incubator" in case Arona does not find good enough dick. Like, ah, just not something I am a fan of. Of putting one side of the playerbase down for sake of another.

Thank you for the comprehensive write up! :)
I always play a futa champ so I've never run into this issue but I definitely see where you're coming from, hopefully Ryn is more varied in this regard... I just really hope that she gets to keep her dick lol... :D

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
i leave for months and comeback and there is still nothing worthy of note added to the game.

neither berwyn's expac nor the fucking brienne house harem is here.

fuck this dev. how in fuck does a game not get anything worth shit for 6 months when it's receiving updates almost weekly?

practically the only thing worth caring is the new kas scene. and that's only because somehow the main fucking villain is the one starving for scenes in this game while random street motherfuckers are dime a dozen each update. apparently zo and that random red cow in the city are getting preg content too for mayternity.. of all the characters..apparently those two took priority? what in fuck.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
i leave for months and comeback and there is still nothing worthy of note added to the game.

neither berwyn's expac nor the fucking brienne house harem is here.

fuck this dev. how in fuck does a game not get anything worth shit for 6 months when it's receiving updates almost weekly?

practically the only thing worth caring is the new kas scene. and that's only because somehow the main fucking villain is the one starving for scenes in this game while random street motherfuckers are dime a dozen each update. apparently zo and that random red cow in the city are getting preg content too for mayternity.. of all the characters..apparently those two took priority? what in fuck.
Kass has like...25ish sex scenes at this point. What's your threshold for "starving for scenes"?

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.44 Patch Notes:

• Livrea has a new relationship expansion. Unlock it by having sex with her, tipping her, or completing main story quests (any combination adds to her relationship tracker). Eventually she’ll ask you out, and you can decide how far you want to take your relationship from there~
  • If Arona, Hretha, Infrith, and Rags are all pregnant to the point of showing at once, bring Arona to the Warcamp in your party and then leave with her. Repeatable thereafter from Arona’s camp menu. Requires cock. (by Gardeford)
  • New Infrith titjob scene (by Funtastic)
  • New Marefolk Shaman loss scene for PCs with vaginas (also by Funtastic)
  • New Busts: Noire, Preggo Livrea
  • New CG: Orc Pregnant 5some.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone know how many times you have to tip Livrea to get asked out?
I've done all main quests & don't remember getting the option to sleep with her?
(got Kroenen's pic of the update page above - thanks btw - but need more detail)

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone know how many times you have to tip Livrea to get asked out?
I've done all main quests & don't remember getting the option to sleep with her?
(got Kroenen's pic of the update page above - thanks btw - but need more detail)
i cant remember how long it took for me but it will pop up id recommended tipping her no more than 3 time maybe sex her then go back and forth on her location (or speak to her). to sleep with her go to passion pasture. this will trigger like a date quest?

use the like below for additional information:

Reactions: namelessone22

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Heya folks! been trying a warrior character (it's surprisingly powerful thus far) and just finished Calissa's ring quest so wanted to ask 2 things:

1) Are the weapons with high armor penetration the best ones for a Warrior character to deal more damage? (going damage dealer without shield/heavy armor to get that +25 bonus to strength, not sure if I should pay more attention to a weapon's attack power or armor penetration stat.)

2) Is there anything else of Calissa's quest atm? quest pretty much ended with she surviving and needing 1 week of rest (also got the level 7 summon from the ring.)

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Heya folks! been trying a warrior character (it's surprisingly powerful thus far) and just finished Calissa's ring quest so wanted to ask 2 things:

1) Are the weapons with high armor penetration the best ones for a Warrior character to deal more damage? (going damage dealer without shield/heavy armor to get that +25 bonus to strength, not sure if I should pay more attention to a weapon's attack power or armor penetration stat.)

2) Is there anything else of Calissa's quest atm? quest pretty much ended with she surviving and needing 1 week of rest (also got the level 7 summon from the ring.)
it depends for my MC he Dual Wielding swords and my main is purely damage as for my secondary its armour penetration and he mostly uses light armour. Just mix and match and see what comes up. also i recommend collecting all the unique weapons and armour that way you will know whats good and bad for you MC.

if you are having trouble with quest use the link below. it does get update every few months so you shouldnt have an issue.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
if you are having trouble with quest use the link below. it does get update every few months so you shouldnt have an issue.
Funny thing is this has nothing written about the ring quest lol (doesn't matter thought, beat it!)

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Kass has like...25ish sex scenes at this point. What's your threshold for "starving for scenes"?
repeatability. most of kas' scenes are one-offs. like the one you get with the temple, or any of her dream scenes.

she finally got the stupid house and got her winter city scenes in there...and finally one new scene that can be repeated.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think he's supposed to be doing the arena next/soon. And I'm pretty sure that's gonna be big.

Kinda excited about that one actually.
that's the one where we get to marry the centauress right?

still should have finished the damn house beforehand, I mean we're right at the end it's a pretty stupid point of the project to shelve it.

Sep 20, 2018
Right now as it is do you think this game is better that TiTS?

Right now as it is do you think this game is better that CoC 1?

I got overwhelmed by the number of characters and just started to lose interest around the ant planet. Maybe everyone doesn't need a backstory or need to be interactive? It also took too much time I'd have to invest if I wanted to start a new character and try a different role-plays. This doesn't seem to have a diverse content as modded CoC 1 tho but then again CoC 1 is a complete game.
Write wise I'd say yes to both,game play CoC had more mechanics to tinker with and TiTS has more variety of transformations,characters wise CoC better flush out and both CoC 1+2 lots vagina for schlong(s);though TITS does still have endearing characters(Syri,Arliss) but at the same time tIts & CoC 2 have WAY too much horse dick,in closing CoC 1 was finished by others and TITS is slightly in the same way though they smacked him earlier,CoC 2 will be finished at some point in future hopefully with good content

View attachment 1808684

So, apparently, all this time she had a special kind of contraceptive to make sure that she will never end up pregnant since that would be bad for her. But since she likes you enough, she is begging you to knock her up because it means something special to her. Hell, she is jelous of others for receiving your seed. Can you not see how much you mean to her?
Yet, she is still fine with knocking other people up despite the female champ also being special to her? I guess that they are not that special.

Oh that's all you had me worried :giggle:,also the only children she has are with the champion or people we know about as you attached she was sterile/infertile before we met her(writing inconsistency by dev)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh that's all you had me worried :giggle:,also the only children she has are with the champion or people we know about as you attached she was sterile/infertile before we met her(writing inconsistency by dev)
Mmmmmmmmm, I would like to believe that but there is nothing in text to make me believe that she was using contraceptives or that she finds anything wrong with knocking anyone up she sees. Be they willing or not.
And on my personal interpetations on scenes, the way Arona treats and acts torwards the pregnant champion seems a lot more distant and seemingly exploitative. For example, when she checks up on the champions baby bump, she never really compliments the champion in any way directly. She just cradles their tummy and calls it "good orc breeding." That was the scene that I was thinking of the most when I said that Arona sees champion as glorified, if valuable, "baby incubator."

Also, I do not know how to feel about Arona being able to knock other up. On one side, as long as it is up to the player, I am fine with it. On other side, It would feel strange and little bit messed up if she could only knock up other people yet never be able to be knocked up by someone else besides the champion. Now, I am not asking for that to be an option or anything along the lines. But like, if this stays the way it is, that would return back to the point where it feels like the game is telling me that the fem/cboy champ has less worth than the male/dickgirl champ.

So, while once again I would to believe that vagina champs are not second class citizens to the big dumb orc, I just can not say in good conciseness that I actually believe it.

Still, on more positive note, I liked the new Orc scene. Nice hero worship.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
its been awhile since ive played, is there any scenes similar to the
1. dom futa centaur girl that ties you up in wayfort.
2. the older dyrad that always wants to throat fuck you?

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
1. Can't comment on this since I don't remember meeting a futa centaur girl at the Wayfort...
2. No there has been no new content for any of the dryads.

Reactions: B2B2 and Evizzy89

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I assume you mean Mara, who is the centaur who ties you up and bangs you, but she's in KM, not the Wayfort.

And if you haven't been around for awhile, good news! Her group got a fairly decent sized expansion, and she has the most scenes in it by a bit.

Reactions: B2B2 and Evizzy89
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes