Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
i found a bug when i go to fight the corrupted unicorn the game crashes i have brian and cait in my party but haven't tried it with other companions yet

Nov 24, 2020
I just think that's a bit of a funny argument, 'cause if my numbers are right then 19 (of which 14 written by Wsan, and not counting Brienne/Brint) of the 37 minotaurs presently in the game are in Khor'minos - hence, they came out in the last year. Compare and constrast with boreal elves who have 23 to their name of which 5 in their capital
Damn, I should clarify that I confused minotaurs with horse people. I meant them but got confused by Centaurs.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Ive always been pleasently surprised when a decently big project just keeps trucking along instead of shitting the bed in some form or another.

Like Ravager is slow, but its pretty consistent in its updates and doesnt go off on wild tangents that break the dev cycle entirely. Or something like Westanes The Company. Some of the recent stuff isnt my cup of tea, but they've progressed at a pretty steady clip for years now with clearly defined goals.
two other games to add to the list are Renryuu Ascension and Corrupted Kingdom (and maybe Mist)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just simply compared it to any Fenoxo projects
Yes, sorry. I was implying that the reason it differs (for both good and ill) from other fenoxo projects so much is that his non-involvement means it is effectively someone else's game that he just put his name on.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Yes, sorry. I was implying that the reason it differs (for both good and ill) from other fenoxo projects so much is that his non-involvement means it is effectively someone else's game that he just put his name on.
Honestly i am happy than Fen isnt involved in development,look on Tits,if this continues CoC2 will finished b4 Tits

Reactions: mrttao

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
This is probably going to sound kinda jacked up but as Savin is serious about the no vagina for Ryn thing, if given the option to remove her dick and she has no genitalia.....I'd do it in a heart beat. That is a bad end I would take and not look back....

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
i found a bug when i go to fight the corrupted unicorn the game crashes i have brian and cait in my party but haven't tried it with other companions yet
I have the same line up and get the same bug. The CoC forums have two other people that have the same problems. I thought it might have been an issue with my save editing but now that you have told me the line up, I will go back and change it up a little and see if that changes it.

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
I have the same line up and get the same bug. The CoC forums have two other people that have the same problems. I thought it might have been an issue with my save editing but now that you have told me the line up, I will go back and change it up a little and see if that changes it.
I had the same group + edited save file and no crash

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ewafvirus

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
I had the same group + edited save file and no crash
What did you modify in your save file? I modified money and the "Starting Bonuses".

Did you have Brint wearing the Mad Cow quest armor? That is one of the few other things I can think of causing the error.

I've also did go back and change my line up a few times and still get the crashing error. I'm not sure what the other people have going on with the CoC forums but one person did mention they were running Windows 11 but I don't think that has something to do with it.

I'm going to move my save file over to another computer and see if I have the same issue on it here in a little bit. If that doesn't work, I'm guessing I will be out of luck for the matter without having to start a whole new game and bum rushing the quest line to see if that fixes the issue.

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
Only breasts and genethlia.

Didn't touch him after recruiting.

I think I found the issue. I suspect the Mad Cow quest line/event is what is causing the crash. Looks like I got a small project today.

Edit: After a bit of testing I'm still having the same issue and this is starting over with a new run and speed running to the fight. Only thing I've done is modify the save xp so I can fast level to 6 and some money to buy supplies. I don't know what is causing the crash at this point and will just come back at a later time.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Same
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1865533
thank god :KEK:

Seriously though, how is this an example of corruption of the PC? Brint could have went to the priest by himself at any point, why is it solely the PC's responsibility? If Brint actually cared enough, shouldn't he pester the PC to go visit Sanders together? At worst, this paints the PC as a negligent dickhead that doesn't care too much about Brint's safety. At best, you can say the PC wanted to help Brint, but didn't have time/didn't think things would happen so fast because they only give you 4 fucking days. That isn't exactly a long time. In any case, how is the MC supposed to know the armor would completely flip his fucking gender in such a short amount of time? Meta-wise it's pretty obvious, but if I were in that situation, I would've had no clue he was going to turn into a chick in half a fucking week. Having a dream about getting fucked as a woman version of yourself and being really fucking horny, aren't actually strong symptoms to go off of. Especially when the PC's dreams are weird as fuck and everybody in that world is horny as fuck all the time.

The only extremely obvious hints they give you from a narrative standpoint, are meta ones where they tell you: "HEY GO TAKE BRINT TO THE PRIEST IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN!!!" In the quest log. But again, that's meta and not what our PC would actually think.

How is Evelyn corrupt either? I mean she has a dick sure, but from what I could tell, she acts the same as she did without the dick. She still sexually harassed her maids and everything.

This seems like TOBS just being a fucking idiot and pulling the "Omg our writing is just so big brained guys" bullshit when that isn't actually the case. If this actually a case of PC corruption, make our corruption value increase. But no, that isn't done because this isn't PC corruption. He's just spewing shit out of his ass and making this out to be a bigger deal than it is.

Thank fucking christ he can't get his grubby mitts on Brienne in any way.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes