Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
can anyone give me 100% save game? all I need in that save is, all possible repeated sex scenes and all companions unlocked.
I don't really care how player character looks but female Herm is good.
There are EZ mode, partner. Within it its possible to one-shot everyone in the game and speedrun all available non-h content in 5 minutes.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Arona is one of the few companions that gets a consistent amount of content, actually has a story arc that seems to he going somewhere, feels like she has a place in the world, etc. I think she's definitely good, regardless of if she appeals to ones personal tastes.

I would actually put her and Ryn as the best companions, not so much in terms of my personal preference ( I'm an Atugia/Azzy man myself) as they feel like actual whole characters.
No thanks, Arona is a dedicking away from being a great companion, as for Ryn, the only reason I even have him in the party is because I am forced to if I want to complete quests. I would like nothing more than to have the option to tell him to fuck off, and for him to disappear from the game.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Reminder that they still haven't added his old sex scenes in despite saying they would.

At this point I'm pretty sure it isn't happening and they only said it for damage control. What a joke.
I'm not that knowledgeable in CoC2 parsers, but how easy would re-adding his old scenes be? Would a quick gutting of his companion content sans sex scenes suffice or would B really need to get into the guts of the code? Open question for anybody who knows the inner workings of the game.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
whatever happened to the futa valks? then again the whole expansion has been such a massive disappointment I can't really expect much from them either.
Do not ask me. Non of my saves have even done that Gweyr quest, and I am still bummed out by the fact that the game introduced two hot dudes just to say "haha, oh you poor foolish creature."

As for where are the rest of futa Valks? No one wrote them. Also, slight corection: Alies valk is a dickgirl, so no Vagina on her.

I'm an Atugia/Azzy man myself
Sorry, I know that this comment is old, but I gotta ask, what do you see in Azy? She feels to milk toast to really stand out next to Brienne, Kiyoko, Agni and Cait as full blown female.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
"As of today, all of Annika's documents - pre- and post-LumiaQuest - are now in the code queue. You know, if "muscular, romantic, assertive elven dickmilfs" are your kind of thing~"

That is how aly described her, so I do not think we are ever going to be able to top her. Like with most things with Aly, she seems more ment for female/vagina champs, which I hope means some pregnancy content for her.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Sorry, I know that this comment is old, but I gotta ask, what do you see in Azy? She feels to milk toast to really stand out next to Brienne, Kiyoko, Agni and Cait as full blown female.
Brienne is too clingy. Plus, I don't like lactation, breeding, or pregnancy in general, so pretty much none of her fetishes really do anything for me. I also think the whole forced personality change thing sours her a bit for me.

I still haven't done Kiyoko, but given that she shares a bunch of the same fetish areas as Brienne, I anticipate her not being my thing.

I actually don't mind Cait. I really like turbo slut characters, and the scenes where my female champ and Cait go out and bang everyone and everybody in sight are actually pretty entertaining. The rest of her character, though, is kinda boring. Her normal sex scenes do nothing for me, and her character in general just seems a step down from Anno, who was just as slutty but still managed to also be an interesting character.

Agni....I don't have that much of an opinion on. I actually haven't done anything with her since release. I remember liking what there was of her content I guess.

Azzy's just really cute without being over the top focused on you, I liked her sex scenes, I like her venom addiction (wish it got focused on more actually), and I really like her bimbo scenes. Generally I like bubbly bimbo characters when they arent shown as being dumb and useless, and I feel that line is something Azzy's scenes toe pretty well.

Also, in general I'm partial to bug type monstergirls.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I still haven't done Kiyoko, but given that she shares a bunch of the same fetish areas as Brienne, I anticipate her not being my thing.
You will not like Kiyoko. Where Brienne has breeding her and keep her as your cow as a side thing, Kiyoko clings on you like a bitch in a typical NTR hentai wanting to get more and more kits cause the space she is is guarenteeing to make her pregnant without disadvantages. With her you will be soon having a child number on three digits.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I actually don't mind Cait.
Breaking news. A real human being that doesnt hate cait was spotted in corruption of champions 2 the 'game' thread on f95zone. I give the floor to our special correspondent from the scene, Peter...

Yes, Mark, thank you.
Studio, we are currently far beyond 1000 pages discussion count in a thread dedicated to the 'game' based on a relatively popular (debatable) text based game. The hero of today reportage have name Skandranon and we get unique chance to take exclusive interview for this occasion.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
There are many that do not mind Cait... some of us, like me, even like her. As long as you treat her as one would treat Brint, without the option of turning him into brienne, she is fine. Little over-presented, but fine otherwise.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Actually, I think this one will be on more romantic/monogamous sides considering it is Aly. Or I at least hope so.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Azzy
+ You can fuck her mother
+ You can fuck trap prince (Unironically his sex scene better than all azzy sex scene)
+ You can have sex with mother and daughter
- She polyamory with paladin lesbian
- She reject you in their relationship because reason above
+ You can however made them bimbo and have sex with both of them

Brienne
+ Clingy
+ She's not gonna have sex with other (unless you encourage her)
+ Strong
+ Submissive
+ You can have sex with her, her mother and her sister
+ You can have child with her

Kiyoko
+ Clingy
+ You can marry her
+ You can have concubine and threesome with them
+ You can have threesome with two pregnant woman
+- She's Dominant one (It's subtle)
+ You can have child with her
- Your child is cunt who marry tinhead weeabos sasuke wanaabe
- You can however avoid it if you made her as inari shoujo, where's she's marry humble pheasant

Agni
Sorry, i don't meet her yet, so i can't rate it

Cait
+ She's whore
+ You can impregnate and have child with her brown friend (It's expensive tho so don't feel bad cheating money)
+ You can have sex with cute trap God
- She's whore
- Author pushed her everywhere
- Giving your her ass virginity is not reward. It's insult.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah I don’t really mind Cait all that much either. Atleast you know what she’s about from the beginning as opposed getting blindsided well after you get invested like Ryn. Her design is attractive and I can plump her up as I desire. As long I’m free to join, I don’t mind her getting involved with other companions. I don’t care for that third wheel shit. Though if they ever introduce pregnancy with her and it’s not exclusive to you, she’s dead to me. That’s the one line I won’t cross with a companion.

Reactions: MangaKing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah I don’t really mind Cait all that much either. Atleast you know what she’s about from the beginning as opposed getting blindsided well after you get invested like Ryn. Her design is attractive and I can plump her up as I desire. As long I’m free to join, I don’t mind her getting involved with other companions. I don’t care for that third wheel shit. Though if they ever introduce pregnancy with her and it’s not exclusive to you, she’s dead to me. That’s the one line I won’t cross with a companion.
I completely agree man, on all points, cait literally tells you, in the beginning, she's not looking for a relationship and she is a prostitute priest, you gave to say you understand before you even have sex with her. I treat her as a friend-with-benefits type of thing, the only weird thing is the butt virginity and some romantic hints in the game, I will never be in a relationship with her, especially with the weird shit her religion does, can you imagine having kids with her, would she just send them to the church? It's why I won't build the church even though it'll give me a character I can impregnate, I will never understand how they thought that was a good idea

I am very annoyed that, I can't give Ryn a pussy but that's not a deal breaker, what is a deal breaker, is what they plan on doing to her.
I was going to bring up the original COC customization options but now that I think of it you never give a male character a pussy, well besides kelt, but that is considered corrupt and semi-locks you out of the farm, comparatively you can give a ton of female dicks

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I'm not that knowledgeable in CoC2 parsers, but how easy would re-adding his old scenes be? Would a quick gutting of his companion content sans sex scenes suffice or would B really need to get into the guts of the code? Open question for anybody who knows the inner workings of the game.
Probably possible but kind of redundant. Assuming you keep a save from before you progress the quest his old scenes are still available, he's just moved to the guest section of the inn rather than companions. It's annoying his scenes can't all be accessed from his final location (and stupid to boot given that him taking you as his live in cocksucker makes more sense now he has a whole castle to himself) but it's not like they've been completely removed.

tetrisedris

Jul 1, 2017
Breaking news. A real human being that doesnt hate cait was spotted in corruption of champions 2 the 'game' thread on f95zone. I give the floor to our special correspondent from the scene, Peter...

Yes, Mark, thank you.
Studio, we are currently far beyond 1000 pages discussion count in a thread dedicated to the 'game' based on a relatively popular (debatable) text based game. The hero of today reportage have name Skandranon and we get unique chance to take exclusive interview for this occasion.
cait at least is 100% female

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm not sure parsers are the issue, I think it's more rewrites probably. Not only do the old ones happen in an different location, I'm pretty sure he plans to port them for every genital configuration Berwyn has, so it's actually going to take a bit more than moving them from Point A to Point B.

From what I remember he got burnt out on writing Berwyn so it just wasn't something he planned on diving into immediately.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I don't have a problem with Cait as a character, it's how intrusive she's forced on the player that's the problem for me. That and her groomer religion. As for Aly being good for writing stuff for female champs, not if you have zero interest in dick cause she's obsessed with them.
Pretty much my feelings as well. For me she wouldn't be so bad if you could completely ignore her. I've compared Cait to Isabella from DA2 before. Their both whores, but with Isabella you can basically ignore her and never hear about her sexual adventures, also Isabella only has sex with other companions if you're not romancing them or her. (Which is basically in the final chapter when its to late to romance someone else.) So, even though Isabella is a whore she never cucks you if you're trying to romance her or if you're pursing someone else. Cait on the other hand will sleep around (which yes is in character for her) and you will have to see it whether you leave her at the frost hound or not. She'll sleep with people who you may be interested in. And you can't really stop her. Something you can do with Isabella.

I also dislike how much of a hypocrite Cait is. She does not seem much better than the cultist imo. It gets worse with the new Quin dialogue, where if you chose to train him, she begins having sex with a cultist and person she apparently distrust/hates. And despite being the person with the most personal investment (rescuing her sister) she doesn't seem to really care and is sex crazy.

Overall I feel she could be an interesting characters, but is to poorly written for me to like her.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes