M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I built the temple, since it unlocks 3 fuckable male NPC's (Mallach, Imad and Darius), of which there are very few of in this game. Mallach and Imad are both pretty hot, although Imad's scenes are a bit lackluster.
And the twinkinsh fuckboy fuckoffs.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
No. And I think most people do not since a lot of characters that inhabit it are poor (Darius, Imad, Rune) and most people are not really into idea of fucking hos. Since we already have many willing partners that do not sell their body for a living.

It also seems to flanderize Cait, which I am not the biggest fan off.
I actually think a lot of people did as I believe there isn't really an in-game reason not to(as far as I can remember), most here didn't build it since we all talked about the development, but if you're a casual player you will get blindsided, you are asked to help a character so why not?

Personally, I built it found out where it would lead, and loaded it back, though I skim a lot so maybe I missed a warning

Last edited:
Reactions: barsa

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I actually think a lot of people did as I believe there isn't really an in-game reason not to(as far as I can remember), most here didn't build it since we all talked about the development, but if you're a casual player you will get blindsided

Personally, I built it found out where it would lead and loaded back, though I skim a lot so maybe I missed a warning
I think Savin mentioned how good chunk of players simply have no interest in the temple and have not built it. But it could be that only the patreon/steam chaps and chapets were taken in account.

Reactions: MangaKing

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Doesn't really seem to me like he acknowledges it as a mistake or anything. He's just making an observation(heh) that people don't like when Bri gets hurt or anything like that. Which is true, but completely sidesteps the blame that should be put on him.

Also lmao at the person saying Brienne's fanbase is passionate. Guy says it like it's weird to want to kill the filthy muggers who gleefully gang-rape whoever doesn't give them money. I honestly would wipe them out of the tunnels if I could, especially considering they're just parasites that potentially ruin or take lives.
View attachment 2254623
Once again, leave it to TOBS to completely fuck up the tone of the game to become needlessly dark.
Or the miners who attempt to do the same thing when you say no to them.

Sep 20, 2018
In general I'm kinda curious why Brint doesn't get as much hate, because its made clear he regularly sleeps around with other women.
for me it's because he is a guy/dude and expect him to fight along side me,don't "faint" too much,and get laid,where Cait is supposed to bang the people I throw to her way and ones I don't care about,which is why I was slightly pissed when she bang
So did you guys build the temple or not?
Yes because they asked me to,also if I hadn't I would be missing images and Kasyrra/Rune content

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
In general I'm kinda curious why Brint doesn't get as much hate, because its made clear he regularly sleeps around with other women.
Because he turns into Brienne. I guess people who like him now would like him still if he didn't, but personally if i was stuck with yet another character out to cuck me i'd probably go from feeling pretty neutral towards him to please leave Quint style.

Although with no Brienne i doubt i'd care enough about the game to complain about Brint, so i guess it'd be more apt to say i just wouldn't give a different kind of shit about him.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I actually think a lot of people did as I believe there isn't really an in-game reason not to(as far as I can remember), most here didn't build it since we all talked about the development, but if you're a casual player you will get blindsided, you are asked to help a character so why not?

Personally, I built it found out where it would lead, and loaded it back, though I skim a lot so maybe I missed a warning
I built it because of this lol
"Why not"
Its a valued ally asking for help. Didn't really like how it turned out. I was under the impression Cait and other followers of her faith fuck around to spread love or something (as cait herself functions like this), not they're just actually glorified whores. The whole "you can pay me to have your kid which I will raise and teach the ways of this actual brothel and have clean naked adults" thing doesn't sit too well with me. Its basically mass-grooming children to be whores with the option to be kicked out later if they decide they don't want to.
The actual sex there is pretty meh too. 1 single guy actually part of the temple and he's specifically the only one to not be there primarily and the portal guy (the actually interesting part of it) is unfinished and goes nowhere.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
It definitely didn't help that it was written by tobs.
I thought would've been full of bubbly cat girls but naw, just tobs usual fare of dry bored whores.
the whole tone of the place is not at all what it should've been.
I remember I was excited that fem PCs can be impregnated by Imad similar to the "breed a temple whore" bit...only to be slapped in the face with angst. Imad is less than happy to impregnate people because he's sad his children get taken away and he can't be in their lives iirc. Is this an interesting character beat? Kinda. But in typical Tobs fashion we can't do anything about it except go and have depressing breeding sex. There is no option to tell him we have a nursery right down the fucking road that he can visit any time. It was just so disappointing.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I remember I was excited that fem PCs can be impregnated by Imad similar to the "breed a temple whore" bit...only to be slapped in the face with angst. Imad is less than happy to impregnate people because he's sad his children get taken away and he can't be in their lives iirc. Is this an interesting character beat? Kinda. But in typical Tobs fashion we can't do anything about it except go and have depressing breeding sex. There is no option to tell him we have a nursery right down the fucking road that he can visit any time. It was just so disappointing.
At this point I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible for TOBS to not write angsty shit.

It's a miracle he wrote Rags without his usual soap opera melodrama, honestly.

Reactions: Runufiv and mrttao
Oct 10, 2021
is there any special scene for the "noble scion" or "minstrel" background?
noble scion gets a lot of shout outs in various scenes, especially when it comes to the PC being educated or teaching others stuff. i noticed a shout out when you're with the cow teacher at khorminos.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes