Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (November-December): u2EXFNIg25KrbzRpY0p1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.27 Patch Notes:
  • The next of the Valkyrie war-maidens, Annika the dick-milf, has landed in Lumia’s keep after the quest with a whole smorgasbord of scenes. (By Alypia)
  • Several fixes and tweaks, including slightly larger buttons that can more comfortably accept longer text outputs. The writers are very excited about it.
annika.Lionpaws.0.png annika_nude.Lionpaws.0.png

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Damn, Alypia's valk was the one I was really waiting for.

Now I have to decide whether to play now or continue holding out until the end of valk stuff (which is apparently projected between late January and early February).

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (November-December): u2EXFNIg25KrbzRpY0p1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.27 Patch Notes:
  • The next of the Valkyrie war-maidens, Annika the dick-milf, has landed in Lumia’s keep after the quest with a whole smorgasbord of scenes. (By Alypia)
  • Several fixes and tweaks, including slightly larger buttons that can more comfortably accept longer text outputs. The writers are very excited about it.
View attachment 2268323 View attachment 2268327
Is it time to start bitching about footacalypse in this 'game' again now or since its a foota-milf its okay this time???

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
It definitely didn't help that it was written by tobs.
I thought would've been full of bubbly cat girls but naw, just tobs usual fare of dry bored whores.
the whole tone of the place is not at all what it should've been.
Written by the observer.PNG
tobs.PNG
He's self-aware about his habits lol.
Even in the most overtly positive character he's written (who is still almost entirely defined by her angst, it just stands out less because of the orc camp having unfreeable slaves to the left and un-unblindable blind girl to the right, even though she is specifically the one who magiced a cock onto arona) the narrative insists that something as simple as 'being slightly romantic' would normally be cynical for the mc.

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 2268628
View attachment 2268632
He's self-aware about his habits lol.
Even in the most overtly positive character he's written (who is still almost entirely defined by her angst, it just stands out less because of the orc camp having unfreeable slaves to the left and un-unblindable blind girl to the right, even though she is specifically the one who magiced a cock onto arona) the narrative insists that something as simple as 'being slightly romantic' would normally be cynical for the mc.
I mean yeah, he said a few times that he doesn't like writing happy bimbo type characters.
I'm fairly sure the reason the temple was foisted onto him is because he can shit out a fuckton of content in a relatively short amount of time.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Did I misunderstood or the big dick milf warrior of the fertility goddess with which you need to be in a romantic relationship to have sex refuse to impregnate the PC because "fertility isn't only about breeding but also family"?
Also the romantic pursuit was one of the shortest, me sucking her dick, me cuddling then kissing then simply saying "hey wanna be girlfriends?".

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Did I misunderstood or the big dick milf warrior of the fertility goddess with which you need to be in a romantic relationship to have sex refuse to impregnate the PC because "fertility isn't only about breeding but also family"?
Also the romantic pursuit was one of the shortest, me sucking her dick, me cuddling then kissing then simply saying "hey wanna be girlfriends?".
What, you mean thats not how relation works??????????????????????????? No way thats true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Listen, after having dickgirls/futas that treat PC pregnancies like an another archivement to their name, I am more than happy to wait for a pregnancy that actually empowers the champion. And I trust Aly om that front.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Based. That's good. Vast majority of kids we literally just dump on Gwynith and do no interaction with. Pointless having them. Good on her actually acting like a parent and not a sociopath who just throws children at you so you can throw them at Gwynith who raises them for you.
Some of the romances are really weird. Manticore girl's writing clashing with the rest of the game, Ragnild will have Hretha talking about how often you visit her and how you should totally romance her even though you can do this after meeting her exactly 1 time ever, Lusamine references not being willing to share you even though you can pound an actual harem next door to her, etc

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
can anyone give me 100% save game? all I need in that save is, all possible repeated sex scenes unlocked.
I don't really care how player character looks but female Herm is good.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Listen, after having dickgirls/futas that treat PC pregnancies like an another archivement to their name, I am more than happy to wait for a pregnancy that actually empowers the champion. And I trust Aly om that front.
But will that pregnancy ever come? If it comes I'm happy to wait but can't blame me to be a little unsettled.
Based. That's good. Vast majority of kids we literally just dump on Gwynith and do no interaction with. Pointless having them. Good on her actually acting like a parent and not a sociopath who just throws children at you so you can throw them at Gwynith who raises them for you.
I treat pregnancies in this game like pokemon, gotta catch them all.
What's unnerving in this game is the pacing (especially in the recent releases), the player is told that some things should take time and build up but the game speed through it requiring only a few clicks, no slow progressing with repeatable events that changes depending on your "stages", so yeah I don't really trust when the game says that something will be special.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Theres a Pitch Anal Annika scene but you can only unlock it by taking it up the bum yourself first. Pass.
can anyone give me 100% save game? all I need in that save is, all possible repeated sex scenes unlocked.
You would probably have better luck on the Fenoxo forums. Obviously no one here is willing to.

• Haha
Reactions: iuyt55r and Tatoba

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I feel like you're asking this before even opening the game, even if anyone has such a save it would still only give you access to less than half the scenes. A lot of scenes are one off tied to quest encounters or part of a progression chain, there's also no gallery to view old scenes. You'd get far more out of it by just spending an evening going through your own playthrough and investigating things that appeal to you, building up your own stock of save files for specific scenes you think you'll want to revisit.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Some of the romances are really weird.
Every single romance in this game is weird besides maybe Ryn, Valencia, Aileh, and Rags. Not even Kas' romance feels right despite it being a big part of the game and Savin already having competently written romance in the first game.
Manticore girl's writing clashing with the rest of the game,
A lot of that seems to stem from her content feeling a lot more natural and earned. Either that or I'm misremembering things.

Reactions: Daddums and iuyt55r
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes