Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Every single romance in this game is weird besides maybe Ryn, Valencia, Aileh, and Rags. Not even Kas' romance feels right despite it being a big part of the game and Savin already having competently written romance in the first game.

A lot of that seems to stem from her content feeling a lot more natural and earned. Either that or I'm misremembering things.
Kas romance doesn't feel right because she's only pretending to romance you as a means to her end, she only wants your soul.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yep yep. The only penetration that demon deserves is one performed by the end of my spear.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well, if you enable the option to transform into a man, we could think of another form of penetration.....;):sneaky:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
A lot of that seems to stem from her content feeling a lot more natural and earned. Either that or I'm misremembering things.
Nah. Your character starts having a weird inner monologue about being scared to say you love her which simply does not sound like the character you play in literally any other quest in the game. Its like a completely seperate character takes over. The pacing is fairly standard. You click her enough times and she loves you, just with some annoying searching thrown in.
Oh and Kas still likes you even if you sell your soul to the stupid smelly fox man. Or lusts for you. Really just that. She never comes off like she loves you at all, she just loves the concept of having children. and she's too racist to count imps

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
and Savin already having competently written romance in the first game.
Salamander slut?!
Its eh...okayish for the most part. IIRC its "beat her -> have sex with her -> repeat several times -> forbid her to have sex with anyone else on next encounter -> she compile and start to stalk you for totaly-not-a-rape to get off -> she ask for you aid her in quest -> do her quest -> she moves to your shithole -> continue make willing, man-on-woman, heterosexual loving -> she confess to you and ask for a child -> she gets pregnant, one way or another (IIRC it includes you and any other (un)willing semen donor) -> she birth a child -> "feature complete character, await gender bend and imprisoning in tower, personel is on its way" ".

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Kas romance doesn't feel right because she's only pretending to romance you as a means to her end, she only wants your soul.
Oh and Kas still likes you even if you sell your soul to the stupid smelly fox man. Or lusts for you. Really just that. She never comes off like she loves you at all, she just loves the concept of having children. and she's too racist to count imps
Still not exactly competently written when Champ gets an option to randomly hug her despite never even having a proper conversation with the bitch. And seeing as how it's a recurring problem in the game, I don't see it being a stylistic choice.
Nah. Your character starts having a weird inner monologue about being scared to say you love her which simply does not sound like the character you play in literally any other quest in the game. Its like a completely seperate character takes over. The pacing is fairly standard. You click her enough times and she loves you, just with some annoying searching thrown in.
Ah yeah, my b then I didn't remember that. I remember in the design doc for her mom that the writer also forces the PC to act like a ridiculously uber submissive bitch. Weird and immersion breaking to take a super generic self-insert character that direction.
Wasn't Helia addicted to minotaur cum? Do I remember wrongly?
I don't remember that ever being said in-game. She was a sex addict nympho, but I don't think she ever went out of her way to fuck minotaurs specifically.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Wasn't Helia addicted to minotaur cum? Do I remember wrongly?
No, there were some ideas floating around about implementing it, but it never happened.

The /hgg/ mod did add a minotaur ntr path, before removing it again. It was kind of interesting because you could go slaughter some minotaurs and win her back.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
WARNING, FLAMING TEXT
Of course, I like the appearance of Annika, but this is fucked up ... even for the first time, without the right to choose who dominates me, the scriptwriter just puts me down, makes me be her bitch, what the fuck
This game is the embodiment of the player's fetishes, not the embodiment of the writer's desires, and this is what people pay money for? There's just crazy amounts of money being paid on their Patreon, and these mediocrity can't strain their screenwriters for a normal right of choice? fucked up
I'm sorry for such a rude text, but it's just that these mediocrity rolled out micro updates for months, and now they crap to the fullest, the only joy was the giantess Thrud, because she is really hot
And the rest of the content is just milking donators lol
And the following text in the update:
"with a whole smorgasbord of scenes."
How much?
That is, 4 scenes (plus one more scene after hugs) of sex, is that a lot, with one or two pages? Wow

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Not sure if it was vanilla or revamp but the player had an option to warn Helia about the addictive properties if they knew about it.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Not sure if it was vanilla or revamp but the player had an option to warn Helia about the addictive properties if they knew about it.
Pretty sure that was /hgg/ actually. They eventually removed it because the Coding for it was... Bad. Even for CoC1. And it was left unfinished.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Pretty sure that was /hgg/ actually. They eventually removed it because the Coding for it was... Bad. Even for CoC1. And it was left unfinished.
I only played vanilla and revamp so it had to be one of the the two and not /hgg/ though a lot of things from later mods were taken from revamp so it was probably also in that.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
I only played vanilla and revamp so it had to be one of the the two and not /hgg/ though a lot of things from later mods were taken from revamp so it was probably also in that.
Actually I think you're right, and HGG just added some code to the option of not warning her, to activate the Minotaur addiction stat for helia.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Ah yeah, my b then I didn't remember that. I remember in the design doc for her mom that the writer also forces the PC to act like a ridiculously uber submissive bitch. Weird and immersion breaking to take a super generic self-insert character that direction.
Both Khemania and Evelyn are already like this. Lots of long descriptions on how perfect and harder than anyone else their cock is, how they never get tired, how much everyone loves pleasing them, Khemania in particular apparently being able to casually make people cum in 1 touch or something with how often and quickly she does it, these being the thoughts of the mc who can have literally limitless magical stamina in some scenes and cum actual mountains. So I dont' think she'd be all that out of place for that.
The absurd size of the harem (several hundred effective willing sex slaved if I remember right; more than the combined visible population of every city and outpost in the game combined) is what made me think "wow no wonder this never made the cut".
There's blatant self-inserting your perfect super-cocked mary sue and then there's that. Manticore codex entry actually says this is fairly normal, which is fairly stupid. 100 year old super-rapists who mature in 5 years are around and somehow the demons who've barely done anything are the big threat?
Its weird and a shame since the only other things that author wrote are very vanilla lovey-dovey stuff. Then the next thing he tried was some random story breaking mary sue.
Kobold queen has a similarly large harem but its tied to her entire race worshipping her rather than her just being that intrinsically alluring and dominant and the only kobold we interact with shows a brienne tier obsession with us over basically nothing so if her race is like that in general I could get how this could happen
In fact I only even read that doc because I like Clementine and manticore girl's writing and its a shame to see they sort of vanished after. It was very cute stuff.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes