Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
I'm pretty boring about it, I like Human x Anthro stuff with me playing as the human, or at the very least human-like character.

I managed to make my female character an elf (not specified as either wyld or boreal) even though her only elven trait is the refined features face tag so I see her as a half-elf even if the game doesn't recognize it. Usually between 5'6-5'9 in height, slender build, small breasts & ass. I like to let her get a bit curvier with the Lupine pregnancy (6-9 for hips, 6-7 for ass) but I'll reset it every now and then to start over, usually leaving it at the pleasant/girly range. We barely have control over their personalities but I like to imagine her as being shy, quiet & kind. I prefer for her to be submissive to male characters. Her avatar picture is a morph I'm constantly working on based mainly on Jennifer Connelly & Olivia Hussey.

For my male character he's human, about 6'3, masculine & muscular with a girthy dick lol. I use for his avatar. Prefer to have him be dominant to female characters but he will dominate guys too. Personality wise I imagine him as somewhere between Brint and Garret, I'm trying to get him to impregnate anyone available.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I'm pretty boring about it, I like Human x Anthro stuff with me playing as the human, or at the very least human-like character.

I managed to make my female character an elf (not specified as either wyld or boreal) even though her only elven trait is the refined features face tag so I see her as a half-elf even if the game doesn't recognize it. Usually between 5'6-5'9 in height, slender build, small breasts & ass. I like to let her get a bit curvier with the Lupine pregnancy (6-9 for hips, 6-7 for ass) but I'll reset it every now and then to start over, usually leaving it at the pleasant/girly range. We barely have control over their personalities but I like to imagine her as being shy, quiet & kind. I prefer for her to be submissive to male characters. Her avatar picture is a morph I'm constantly working on based mainly on Jennifer Connelly & Olivia Hussey.

For my male character he's human, about 6'3, masculine & muscular with a girthy dick lol. I use for his avatar. Prefer to have him be dominant to female characters but he will dominate guys too. Personality wise I imagine him as somewhere between Brint and Garret, I'm trying to get him to impregnate anyone available.
I always find it perplexing that we don't have ANY options to solidify personalities for our PC. I imagine mine to be a gentle giant who is fiercely protective. I hate it when Tobs or Alypia have the PC say something absolutely ridiculous that breaks what I've built up imagined or not between my PC and his wives

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
When I play male, am usually bi. And always human. Will generally accept advances from both males and females.

When I play female, it's elf or human. Usually very petite and submissive. I fantasize most of the evil monsters want to impregnate me with their spawn. And also have fantasies of Ryn wanting to impregnate me to continue her line (if that stupid cage of hers ever has a chance to get removed!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I always find it perplexing that we don't have ANY options to solidify personalities for our PC. I imagine mine to be a gentle giant who is fiercely protective. I hate it when Tobs or Alypia have the PC say something absolutely ridiculous that breaks what I've built up imagined or not between my PC and his wives
For what its worth, your option is to choose if you want to to engage with that piece of content.

I know that Aly and her Valk are a mild topic on how she seemingly forces the champion to take on more feminine role so I will use her as example. Now, admitedly, I have not engaged with her in the slightest, but from snippets I have seen, the writing is clear enough to clue you in that you would partake in more submissive, and feminine, role. And that her talks are going to be full of quips.

If you do not like that your character is, at that moment, acting like that, just disengage and, at worst, reload previous save.

Now, having said that, I am also more a fan of more neutral introductions where we are start as a more passive character, and we evolve into our designed role of that character as we progress through their content. But as long as the game makes it perfectly clear how my champions is going to act when interacting with someone, I am somewhat fine with more defined role.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I’m assuming the problem is that they want to engage with her but that one thing sullies the experience for them.
Well, that happens. There are many characters whose designs and general attitude I fancy (Brint, Miko, Mai, Serena, Demon lovers) but whose content I can not fully get behind or it is just simply not for me because how they present our champion or the sexual content.

But, most of the time, I simply move on.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
For what its worth, your option is to choose if you want to to engage with that piece of content.
That's... not really worth much. Allowing players to avoid content they may not like is the bare minimum a dev should do, unless it's the main focus of the game.
If you do not like that your character is, at that moment, acting like that, just disengage and, at worst, reload previous save.

Now, having said that, I am also more a fan of more neutral introductions where we are start as a more passive character, and we evolve into our designed role of that character as we progress through their content. But as long as the game makes it perfectly clear how my champions is going to act when interacting with someone, I am somewhat fine with more defined role.
See but this is silly. The fact that I can't interact with content I otherwise would because the author is putting stupid words in MY character's mouth is ridiculous. Especially so when we can look at TiTS and how it handles multiple personalities for the MC. I'm not saying we should have full dialogue choices for every conversation ala RPG style, but the game literally markets itself as playing whatever kind of character you want.

At the end of the day, saying, "Girl, you just need to get laid." like a fucking prima donna just isn't necessary. My 6 foot beefcake that likes getting fucked in the ass isn't going to say that shit, and it's not even needed to make the character or dialogue work. Relegate that shit to silly mode, because it's just plain...silly.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hmm... Maybe bring this up with Aly on forums? She is reasonable individual, and, since a lot of people seem to have this problem with the way she handled her girl, it seems like a good thing to make it known to her? Since I assume she doesn't visit this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: barsa and Wrynn13

IcemanR

May 1, 2019

I know that Aly and her Valk are a mild topic on how she seemingly forces the champion to take on more feminine role so I will use her as example. Now, admitedly, I have not engaged with her in the slightest, but from snippets I have seen, the writing is clear enough to clue you in that you would partake in more submissive, and feminine, role. And that her talks are going to be full of quips.

If I'm not mistaken part of it is unavoidable story content. The guns or pythons comment about the Valk muscles was complete cringe. I can't avoid her content in that instance if I want to continue the story. It's not game breaking but I'll always remember it whenever I interact with her character in any true story content. I only play 100% straight characters so I avoid the Valk content like the plague unless she all of a sudden gets a hankering to be submissive on her knees. The top half is female lol

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Especially so when we can look at TiTS and how it handles multiple personalities for the MC.
You mean "badly or not at all 99% of the time?"

The vast, vast majority of what your character says doesn't change with your personality. TiTs handling it so sporadically and poorly is probably why they didn't bother with it in this game.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
TiTs handling it so sporadically and poorly is probably why they didn't bother with it in this game.
Except they do/intended to. High cunning PCs are supposed to be wittier, high corruption PCs are supposed to be 'Dark Knights' and have dialogue comparable to the hard personality from TiTS, and bimbo like speech was intended if you used a certain tf. This was all in the concept doc.

Even if TiTS didn't cater to the personality system as much as it should've, it's nowhere near as bad as in this game, where a PC with a dark knight personality can be making lame jokes about someones muscles, or a bimbo PC can be going into a deep internal monologue ala Tobs.

It all speaks to the quality control (or lack of) in this game.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Except they do/intended to. High cunning PCs are supposed to be wittier, high corruption PCs are supposed to be 'Dark Knights' and have dialogue comparable to the hard personality from TiTS, and bimbo like speech was intended if you used a certain tf. This was all in the concept doc.
TiTs has bimbo personality, bro personality, the hard/mischevous/kind split, and then intelligence score on top of that, all of which was supposed to have significant effect on dialogue.

Almost none of it actually does. Heck, this game probably references bimbo dialogue far more than TiTs does.

Even if TiTS didn't cater to the personality system as much as it should've, it's nowhere near as bad as in this game, where a PC with a dark knight personality can be making lame jokes about someones muscles, or a bimbo PC can be going into a deep internal monologue ala Tobs.
Eh, I'd disagree. I think TiTs is way worse about this. I can't even remember the last time I saw Hard PC in TiTs referenced at all.

I'd actually say a key difference is that the PC actually speaks a lot more dialogue in general in this game, so its more noticable.

Reactions: Bootyman

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Eh, I'd disagree. I think TiTs is way worse about this. I can't even remember the last time I saw Hard PC in TiTs referenced at all.
William's writing does I'm pretty sure. If nothing else, the fact that it even exists means they at least somewhat cared about making your own character, even if it didn't really get utilized.
Hmm... Maybe bring this up with Aly on forums? She is reasonable individual, and, since a lot of people seem to have this problem with the way she handled her girl, it seems like a good thing to make it known to her? Since I assume she doesn't visit this forum.
Appreciate the sentiment, but I don't have an account on there and I really don't feel like potentially batting away people who get upset at constructive criticism. I also just don't really like the vibe their forums give off either, makes me feel like a pleb hoping to get noticed by their lords and ladies. Probably just a me thing.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Appreciate the sentiment, but I don't have an account on there and I really don't feel like potentially batting away people who get upset at constructive criticism. I also just don't really like the vibe their forums give off either, makes me feel like a pleb hoping to get noticed by their lords and ladies. Probably just a me thing.
It's not just a you thing. I spent some time on the TiTS forums reporting bugs and such. There was at least one random dude (not a mod or staff or anything, just some random simp) who constantly replied to forum posts defending the game against any kind of criticism. At one point I made a post about tooltips being broken on mobile, and in that post, I explained exactly how to alter the code to make them work by letting you tap and hold to see tooltips without triggering the button. All I got was "ThEY'rE WoRkInG oN It" responses (again, not from a mod/staff member/anyone actually associated with development). Two months later they finally managed to implement a much shittier fix that actually made the UX worse.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I'd actually say a key difference is that the PC actually speaks a lot more dialogue in general in this game, so its more noticable.
Almost like that's the problem. Stop giving the MC so much dialogue and it becomes way easier to write around different personalities.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
does it clearly inform you ahead of time about the problematic content?
or are you supposed to have seen it once before, reloaded, and then chosen to not click on it anymore?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes