MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I'm interested now. What do you guys turn your character into? For example, I usually make a bi humanoid (who depending on my gender settings is a trap or shemale) with some animal ears and tails, has quite the dump trunk, not much or even any breasts, maybe furry arms and legs like Berwyn, at least shoulder lenght hair, and a small size or average penis. Throw in some wings or something sometimes since they're cool but not very useful.
In CoC1 I made my character a kitsune, with my avatar being art I got of him, but this game's kitsune don't appeal to me and befriending them too much upsets Kasyrra. So I just use fox ears to give myself kitsune-ish features.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
In CoC1 I made my character a kitsune, with my avatar being art I got of him, but this game's kitsune don't appeal to me and befriending them too much upsets Kasyrra. So I just use fox ears to give myself kitsune-ish features.
Kas only really cares if you sell your soul to Keros. I don't think that whole design of making keros oh so special amongst the deities was a good idea but then again Tobs is tobs.

You can diddle the foxes as much as you want otherwise. Even fuck keros if you so wish.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Honestly centaur sex scenes make no sense unless it's a titjob or a bj so while the idea of fighting in the arena for the right of marriage of a warrior lady is very cool, the actual sex scenes are probably gonna be meh af in reality.
I doubt anyone into centaurs care much for being realistic.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Reality not as in how realistic a scene is but as in actuality, how it's gonna be when the content is released.
You dare imply our lord and savior Wsan can make anything less than gold?

Nah for real though, centaur scenes in general are extremely restricting. Doubly so if they've only got a vag. There's only so many ways you can fuck a horse.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Yep, I said it last time this came up, centaurs (female, at least) are the worst monstergirls, sex-wise. They offer nothing interesting.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Yep, I said it last time this came up, centaurs (female, at least) are the worst monstergirls, sex-wise. They offer nothing interesting.
They may be the worst sex-wise, but they can be charming in other ways. The idea of riding or grooming them always puts a smile on my face for some reason, and it can be heartwarming if they've got lower self-esteem for being so big and clunky. I just hope Wsan leans more into the lovey-dovey angle than the "breed me nonstop" angle.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I would have liked to have at least some normal centaurs and that the demonic ones did not have the effect of transformations if you fuck with them........... this behemoth but he is just a big dildo that has life and Although I know it will never happen, I hope someone writes content for you Taldahs, that stallion is crying out for some sex:sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: Kallisto

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I would have liked to have at least some normal centaurs and that the demonic ones did not have the effect of transformations if you fuck with them........... this behemoth but he is just a big dildo that has life and Although I know it will never happen, I hope someone writes content for you Taldahs, that stallion is crying out for some sex:sneaky:
Well Ahmri is a normal centaur, and is getting more content.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Very cute/prettyboy pfp.

I fear for the sanity of any poor AI fed this games dialog. Tobs shit alone would probably cause a malfunction.
I just thought of this, but with how much Tobs writes. these bots can probably replicate his writing style easily.

Reactions: MomijiH

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You dare imply our lord and savior Wsan can make anything less than gold?

Nah for real though, centaur scenes in general are extremely restricting. Doubly so if they've only got a vag. There's only so many ways you can fuck a horse.
Yeah, this is exactly what I meant. Centaurs do not have many options for sex, and their scenes tend to be awkward to read as a result.

Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Honestly, just ability to show off In front of the crowd gets me going. It is just perfect combination of hero worship and challenge that these games are built for.
Kind of like how, in TiTS, for you to bed the Queen you must enter a competition for the right to earn so.
Now I do expect the sex scenes to be good, of course. But as long as the centuar girl makes it feel like a worthwhile conquest, I will be happy at least.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Well Ahmri is a normal centaur, and is getting more content.
Pretty sure arls is only interested in males. I think the only normal male centaur we can get fucked by is Sugo? The enemy centaurs are corrupted, Taldahs is a very handsome piece of window dressing, Behemoth is corrupted and mute, and all the centaurs we've met in KM with dicks are futa, iirc.

Reactions: arls120

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Personally, I would just skip the Centuar part and get straight to men. I am with others when it comes to fucking the four legged NPCs -- never found the appeal.

Also, not a fan of Sugo. My femchamp has no ability to dom his ass.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes