Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Just finished the first game. A little rushed, but I had the mods that padded out the rest of the game so it was fun. I sort of liked the redemption angle in the ending. Too bad there isn't a version of the first game with this game's alchemy, that'd be the best of both worlds.
The targeted transformations is one of the few improvements to this over the original and TiTS, and Lilith's Throne still manages to do it better...

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Small Penis Humiliation for SPH, I'm not sure what the A for the other one is for; maybe affirmation?
It's A for Appreciation.

Why are you people complaining about an optional scene that requires < 5 inches. It also seems to have some variation based on penis size and cum output. Regardless, it was not written by savin and the scene in question is much more playful than humiliating. If you get a couple of pink eggs you can easily try it.

The only complaint I can think of is that the MC can change their body so easily that it doesn't really matter at all.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's A for Appreciation.

Why are you people complaining about an optional scene that requires < 5 inches. It also seems to have some variation based on penis size and cum output. Regardless, it was not written by savin and the scene in question is much more playful than humiliating. If you get a couple of pink eggs you can easily try it.
I've always heard it as SPE: with E for Encouragement. Also yes, the scene really isn't what people think. It isn't Cait grinding your dick with her heel while she tells you that she would rather get stuffed with Minotaur cock. It's her playfully bullying your smol dick and telling you that no matter what your size is you still deserve to feel good with it.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I've always heard it as SPE: with E for Encouragement. Also yes, the scene really isn't what people think. It isn't Cait grinding your dick with her heel while she tells you that she would rather get stuffed with Minotaur cock. It's her playfully bullying your smol dick and telling you that no matter what your size is you still deserve to feel good with it.
Lucky how it's not Savin that made this scene, otherwise I would've thought he just do it to self affirm that his perfect OC still loves his small dicc

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
How does Tobs write a scene that should be an easy home run, I mean generically hot can't miss set up and literally RUIN 95% of it. At least it ended pretty well but still..... What kind of fetish is that? I don't even hate Kiyoko but I would have put a lid in that crap. If you are going to write that type of dynamic within a marriage, write the MC giving SOME type of pushback and control of her

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (November-December): u2EXFNIg25KrbzRpY0p1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.29 Patch Notes:
  • Hotaru has another new sex scene where you might just see double! (By TheObserver)
  • Rindo and Kiyoko have a new coaching scene together. Requires having done their previous scene and that Rindo be your concubine. Complete with its own CG. (By TheObserver)
  • You can now sub to Kas in her sex dungeon, if you’re romancing her. (By SomeKindofWizard)
  • Cait has a new Penis Size talk if you have a dick and have fucked her that’ll lead to some SPH/SPA content if you’re under 5 inches. (By Fleep)
  • Cass the Water Bard can now be summoned in combat, once you unlock it via using the Horn from the Shark Challenge Dungeon in the Wayfort’s summoning circle. Since it was easy to miss, and we’ve now changed getting the horn to be accessible to anyone easily, the horn’s been added to your Key Items if you already beat the dungeon.
  • New CG: Kiyoko Likes to Watch (by Moira)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2319461
That cuckqueening cg is so hot. I guess you just take the good and ignore/headcanon the bad that comes from his content.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
she is supposedly a priestess of the goddess of free use.
Its free, but not for you

Was gonna say fox tailor could have made for fox merchant 2.0, then i checked our her last scene :HideThePain: Actually crazy, you can tell Tobs worked more on that scene than all her other content put together because it's back to unreadable shit.
Wow, bro, its not nice at all. Be a little more respectful.
Show a bit more appreciation to the man who was make sure it will be complete and utter trash.

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
Is sexiness(and Presence)/majority of charmer powers useless? Like, each (except teasing) of his ability scales of either Presence (adds almost nothing to effects) or Spellpower. Moreover, his Song of storms adds damage equal to Spellpower (pure mage ability). And tease damage of 30+sexiness% too low for damage dealing.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So, I just went through Caits scene, and... damn! Good stuff right there. Really scratches my massochistic itch. Now I just need a scene that scratches my sadistic side.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes