keni77

Feb 3, 2020
I don't know, I don't know, it seems to me that the ntr is not enough for him, he wants to add more humiliation to the game, well it seems like a good time for triple H's entry theme to sound, it perfectly describes what he wants to tell us when he includes this kind of content, you know I am the game and I make the rules and all that.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
That's how the scene turns out, she still gets you off twice and says she appreciates cocks of all sizes but she's obviously trying to stop herself from laughing and enjoys bullying your dick.
after seeing the scene myself, I doesn't feel out of place as I had thought I would've initially.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
What does Lilith's Throne do that makes it better?
In LT the potions are fully customizable, you can set parts that change, size, and so much more. It costs mana to make the potions and the more changes the more it costs but mana farming isn't hard. Oh and all the base items for the potions are sold in one place, though you can get them as drops as well. The game has its flaws but some great perks as well.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
1674088635784.png
Is it just me or does the actual penetration part of the Kas dungeon sub feel like there's missing paragraphs? The whole thing literally lasts 4 small paragraphs, meanwhile the whole teasing foreplay is an entire page. Is some of the text being cut on accident? This session is supposed to have lasted an entire day afterall.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Is sexiness(and Presence)/majority of charmer powers useless? Like, each (except teasing) of his ability scales of either Presence (adds almost nothing to effects) or Spellpower. Moreover, his Song of storms adds damage equal to Spellpower (pure mage ability). And tease damage of 30+sexiness% too low for damage dealing.
Presence builds might be the strongest builds. Presence scales your companions and summons abilities as well as what is does for your character, and most enemies are way more susceptible to teasing than direct damage anyway.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Is it just me or does the actual penetration part of the Kas dungeon sub feel like there's missing paragraphs? The whole thing literally lasts 4 small paragraphs, meanwhile the whole teasing foreplay is an entire page. Is some of the text being cut on accident? This session is supposed to have lasted an entire day afterall.
Nah I agree, they tried to do too much with a single scene, should've just had two scenes with more detail rather than trying to jam everything into one.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.5.29 - Mod:
This mod created for 0.5.29 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public vesrsion of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the Mod folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:

1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+117500›. (max level to ‹6›)
4.in the character creation added ‹11› extra perks to your champion, and if you had a change your champion’s class you still have all these perks.
5.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
6.in the character creation added ‹+10› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+11›. (starting bonus attributes)
7.in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
8.in the character creation, for the human race i added ginger & white hair, and for wyld elf races i added black & white hairs.
9.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
10.in the character creation you have a maximum virility and cum capacity for male or shemale gender, so don’t choose Breeder or Messy Orgasm for sexual perks.
11.in the character creation i added ‹80› powers from the begining, included ‹4› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, Aurora Arrow, Aurora Of Vigor check your powers menu.
12.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
13.i added Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game, but i changed some variable’s for this item)
14.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
all of this change’s can be writed in your save file.

Download "Mod & Minigame Solutions" from .

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
Presence builds might be the strongest builds. Presence scales your companions and summons abilities as well as what is does for your character, and most enemies are way more susceptible to teasing than direct damage anyway.
For scaling companions and summons, yes, but teasings abilities deals much less (without resistances) damage than other (and there are scaling solely/almost solely on other attributes). Like, what's better, to deal 60*0.8=48 damage, or smt like 120*0.6=72 (120*0.4=48, but its 60% fucking resistance). I didnt get far in the game, but it looks like teasings scales like shit, so with increasing hp pool it will be useless in long run. Or i just dont get it cuz there are better abilities that deals lust/drugs/mental damage that scales on spellpower/cunning.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 2321443
Yes. Between 2 and 3 paragraphes should be additional block of text.
Because as for now its
'she keeps pistoning all of her meat inside of you and calling you a her personal breeding bitch.
*scene missing, presumable where she comes*
She takes herself out and you feel how result of her love dribbling down your thighs.'.

Reactions: claralover

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yes. Between 2 and 3 paragraphes should be additional block of text.
Because as for now its
'she keeps pistoning all of her meat inside of you and calling you a her personal breeding bitch.
*scene missing, presumable where she comes*
She takes herself out and you feel how result of her love dribbling down your thighs.'.
see that's what I thought

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
For scaling companions and summons, yes, but teasings abilities deals much less (without resistances) damage than other (and there are scaling solely/almost solely on other attributes). Like, what's better, to deal 60*0.8=48 damage, or smt like 120*0.6=72 (120*0.4=48, but its 60% fucking resistance). I didnt get far in the game, but it looks like teasings scales like shit, so with increasing hp pool it will be useless in long run. Or i just dont get it cuz there are better abilities that deals lust/drugs/mental damage that scales on spellpower/cunning.
I can tell you that teasing is extremely useful straight through the current end of content. Also, more and more enemies have armor, and most enemies have low focus. And more importantly, the increased damage from companions is huge.

My tease build character ends almost all fights faster than my other two characters by quite a bit.

Reactions: menatv

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
I can tell you that teasing is extremely useful straight through the current end of content. Also, more and more enemies have armor, and most enemies have low focus. And more importantly, the increased damage from companions is huge.

My tease build character ends almost all fights faster than my other two characters by quite a bit.
What abilities do you use? +42 spellpower/attackpower for companions is good (especially spellpower, it should be around 50% of companions spellpower/attackpower stat), but i cant find any decent attack abilities for charmer and looks like his cap damage (without resistances) around 50-70 to all/60-80 to 1 without crits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaq Mask and Doran

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
What abilities do you use? +42 spellpower/attackpower for companions is good (especially spellpower, it should be around 50% of companions spellpower/attackpower stat), but i cant find any decent attack abilities for charmer and looks like his cap damage (without resistances) around 50-70 to all/60-80 to 1 without crits.
song splendor+ allure+ dischord

Reactions: 7kass7

scar1zard

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 2321443
How did you get a sub scene, mine only lets me dom Kas

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
She is a sex priestess. Who better to call your dick small than some whore that gets reamed by different cocks?
mostly because it's Cait. Honestly I'd be up for some sph content, but I don't care for Cait's opinion so it knda falls flat. Especially when she uses not just a variety of dicks but also magic and idk tentacles or whatver monsters. Point is, she has so much sex with anythhing that I feel this would fall flat. I'll check it out though since it seems pretty easy to get.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, so I waited a few updates until I played this again (to have more then 10 minutes of new content).

I have a big impregnation/pregnancy kink and that's the main reason I play these kind of games. As such, the Lumia realm/temple/whatever feels like a big slap in my face. No, not because Lumia got knocked up by someone else, I am not THAT insecure.

Rather:
1. Why can I not knock her up?
2. Why does she confirm she is capable of removing Ryn's cage, but does do it?
3. Why, pray tell, is my character, who has an army worth of children, GLAD that the valkyries can make themselves infertile?!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The writer climaxed and lost interest 2 penetration paragraphs in.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes