Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
2. Why does she confirm she is capable of removing Ryn's cage, but does do it?
Hasn't been implemented yet, but it will be one of the two ways to remove the cage.

It should be in soon, I believe Savin finished writing it end of 2022.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Because main creator of a game, which has name Savin btw, thinks that it would ruin character.
"What? How?"
Fuck know how, bro, hes a mothers special child...yes, in that sense exactly.
I wanna say something about said mother being or not being his own perhaps but I think that's up to everyone's personal beliefs. :cool:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Because main creator of a game, which has name Savin btw, thinks that it would ruin character.
"What? How?"
Fuck know how, bro, hes a mothers special child...yes, in that sense exactly.
Jokes on him, the character is already ruined. And he's the one that ruined it.

• Haha
Reactions: Poopinmybutt

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I believe Savin finished writing it end of 2022
I dont believe it. I mean that he ACTUALLY have written it.
And even if he did, I almost sure it would be something like 'cage is off, but not actually, it still there but its possible to remove it for like ten seconds to take a piss or something, then its magically teleports back on dick'.

Reactions: mrttao

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Alright everyone, the EtherynQuest Edit Pass has now finished. I found two minor things that still need tweaked before dinner and then she's going up on Patreon in document form and going to somebody to code whenever the Valkyries are done.
Posted a few minutes ago, actually, so looks like we'll be getting the whole shebang in February.

The excerpts I read were pretty good.

Apparently if you let Lumia take off the cage, there's some kind of backlash and Ryn gets temporarily really horny and someone has to volunteer to go 9 rounds with her new (kinda) dick.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think the options are PC, PC+Elthara (in case you don't want to get penetrated), Cait or Arona.

I kinda want to pick Arona, because the idea of Arona getting cratered by horny Ryn is hilarious.
Oh, I am interested in Arona threesome. Would be cool if we could double team her with Ryn: Arona screwing our ass/pussy while she herself gets screwed by Ryn. Or at least I hope that is an option.

For I would not mind serving as an intermediary between Elves and Orcs.

Still, surprised that there is no option for us to extract all that cum from her pent up balls by pounding her sweet ass.

Edit: Although, yeah, this is one of the cases where I would not mind watching If I was not so into idea of my champ taking Ryns other virginity. Arona getting absolutely hammered by an elf 2/3 her size sounds sexy.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Still, surprised that there is no option for us to extract all that cum from her pent up balls by pounding her sweet ass.
Eh, I'm not really surprised that the options would be dick focused given the situation. She hasn't gotten to use it in a while after all, gotta knock the dust off somehow.

Apparently also we can also just put the cage on/take it off at will once we break the curse, so I wonder if the scene will be repeatable.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Posted a few minutes ago, actually, so looks like we'll be getting the whole shebang in February.

The excerpts I read were pretty good.

Apparently if you let Lumia take off the cage, there's some kind of backlash and Ryn gets temporarily really horny and someone has to volunteer to go 9 rounds with her new (kinda) dick.
Is it on the forum?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes