Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you guys for reporting what a terrible state this game is in with the many many posts, and how the game is at the hands of selfish people.
I knew about the foxgirl girl content drama situation for when it hit steam and people were talking about how female characters were excluded and the writers/creators were giving middle fingers and telling people to suck it up, cause they couldnt be fucked to even write a path for female characters. Which is really odd when its should be a game about choice and different paths. And suspicion why there is lacking corruption options.... For a game called Corruption of champions.

Having read posts in this thread, now I fully know the story behind this instance. Its not that were lazy, its just that the customers and audience of the game doesnt mean jack shit to them. Just reading that the foxgirl daughter you even create gets cucked to you and you cant do anything about it, is so bizzar. But makes sense when its their self insert characters.

I've said my piece before on how weak the main character is, but its riddle with this Shit writing throughout the game. Where its about their stories, not yours you make in game. Thats why we play this open world RPG games, to make out own stories and paths and have fun doing it. Not follow peoples self inserts.

Yous really have delevped deep into where the problem with his game stems. CoC1 still had its problems with Fem and I understand most of hte furry content game from backers, but CoC2 is clearly in worse hands.

Really learn alot of the troubles of this game here. Im assuming steam had alot of deleted threads too. I actually havent been to their steam forums for a long while, so even sure what state it is in.

I played alot of CoC1, but not the finished version. So seeing the state CoC2 feels terrible of what it oculd of been.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukeyO12 and G3b

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Arona fucks around, but she only gets fucked by the Champion. And since Ryn decided she's a real boy now i can only imagine that's what she'd be doing. Which again, ultrafuck that. All for throwing Kiyoko at her tho, who gives a shit.
Sex is sex at the end of the day.

Shouldn't you wait until RynQuest update actually comes out before you get up in arms? You don't know if it'll be the same case taking it off with that route.
From the way it is worded, it will not. It is just that Lumias method leaves her extra horny.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Berwyn is the wrong character to have liked sadly...dude got massacred.

I recall being very excited about how malleable he was going to be, you were gonna be able to do anything to him and all.

I didn't realize that B made all those promises because all the variables were just gonna be some fucking descriptions in the exact same scenes. It doesn't matter if Berwyn has massive tits or none, or a big dick or a small one. The scenes don't really change.

Oh and Berry simply doesn't act like himself 'cuz B has never played his scenes apparently.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If Rindo is your cocubine and you did the Kiyoko guidance scene, then there'll be a coaching scene, that's where it's at.
Oh. Why is it mentioned twice in the changelog then? LMAO
It already says that scene comes with a new CG, so here I was thinking there were two.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Gotta be honest, Manticore girls in this game kinda blow. Devs somehow changed them from sadistic tsunderes to generic dommy futas with stupid harems. Really sucks because they're one of my favorite monster girls but they have like 0 charm in this game.

While we're on the monster girl topic: Why the hell did the devs pick such boring companions in terms of races? A catgirl, dogboy(owait), orc, cowgirl, kitsune, human witch, and bunny boy? Talk about boring. And the actually interesting ones (Atugia, Azy, Agni) don't even give you a real reason to care that much about 'em.

Gimme some fuckin' hellhounds and lamias to adventure with smh my head.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The Fire Temple Hellhound would be a great companion. Light on conversation, heavy on the snu snu. I would gladly sacrifice the lame harpy for her.
Cononundrum is, the more they add to a character the higher the chance they'll fuck them up. IIRC hellhound got 1 scene in like 2 years ever since her content was all done, and it was walking in on her getting fucked by the fire chicken. In an ideal world someone would pick up the sheepgirl too, in this one we're lucky she dodging like crazy :KEK:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Cononundrum is, the more they add to a character the higher the chance they'll fuck them up. IIRC hellhound got 1 scene in like 2 years ever since her content was all done, and it was walking in on her getting fucked by the fire chicken. In an ideal world someone would pick up the sheepgirl too, in this one we're lucky she dodging like crazy :KEK:
...but this is not a perfect world.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes